• Dec 2003

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      So your link was referencing a CNN link

Where is Paul even mentioned?

How do you jump to the conclusion they're worried about RP?

He is not even mentioned in the article.

Stretch much?
      Lounge, I know you play bass, but surely you're not this dense.

Why, it's almost like you're playing dumb purely for a reaction!
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

It means I was contemplating what Doc said and also that I support Paul...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I like Ron Paul.....

I think Ron Paul has more on the ball than Mitt Romney.....

But I can't for the life of me understand WTF half of your guys' posts are about......

There seems to be a conspiracy theory, wrapped up in a corrupt media, conjoined with a rigged system......

Yet the guy can't seem to get more than 18% of any one state to show up and VOTE for him....

WAIT!!!!!!! I GET IT NOW!!!!

It's massive ELECTION FRAUD by the GOP

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            He learned that from the women he meets on the road...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              He learned that from the women he meets on the road...
              Hey, how is your wife, anyway?

Tell her we're back for Bayfest in October, will ya?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Lounge, I know you play bass, but surely you're not this dense.

I swear to Buddha I'm not.....

You and E want to see it, so you do......

Those of us who haven't tasted the RP Kool-aid don't see what you see......

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

It's massive ELECTION FRAUD by the GOP

No...

It's a massive lie by omission by the corporate media...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    No...

It's a massive lie by omission by the corporate media...

Okay.....

Why?

And how the fuck could FAUX and the Lefty media be on the same team here?

I honestly am asking....

Because other than shrinking our global military presence, I'm not seeing why RP is so dangerous to the "corporate media"

Seems to me he's all for privitization of everything they want.

Enlighten the stupid bass player that banged your wife on the road by mistake.......

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I swear to Buddha I'm not.....

You and E want to see it, so you do......

Those of us who haven't tasted the RP Kool-aid don't see what you see......
                      I don't think there's a vast conspiracy against Paul. I do think the GOP doesn't want anything to do with him and is trying to keep his impact as small as they can. And I do think the media has very clearly (and obviously) ignored him, for whatever reason.

I don't think Romney will beat Obama. I'm disappointed that there's not a real choice; They are two sides of the same coin. I'm more encouraged by what the Paul campaign has accomplished so far -- motivating a very determined core set of people to make themselves heard in the GOP, taking control of a lot of GOP offices at the state and local levels, and changing the party from within.

But at the same time -- it's pretty clear that the RP campaign has made no secret about their delegate strategy and that they are trying to get as many delegates in as they can, even if it means they are pledged to a different candidate, in the hopes they can force multiple rounds of voting. And I have no doubt that the other campaigns want to be sure their delegates will vote for them and not turn on them, or cause problems, or modify the party platform into something that reflected someone else's vision of the party.

Take some time and read up on it. You'll see the same story out of a lot of states. State GOP parties pull shennanigans to try to disenfranchise voters. Lock people out, steal voting forms, ballot boxes, close meetings, ignore rules when the Paul people outnumber/outvote them. It has happened over and over.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I can find no fault, nor disagree with anything you said, DL......

Still doesn't account for the weird ELBOW posts or some of your wild speculations.....

But yes, I'm going gray......you're both right there.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Just ask yourself this -- why would Romney ask anyone to sign a pledge stating they would vote for him as a delegate at the convention? If he's got it all locked up, and he doesn't have anything to worry about, why have individual people sign that pledge?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Just ask yourself this -- why would Romney ask anyone to sign a pledge stating they would vote for him as a delegate at the convention? If he's got it all locked up, and he doesn't have anything to worry about, why have individual people sign that pledge?
                            Because a Christie, a Bush, a Ryan, a Daniels could swoop in and steal a ballot.......

But not, RP.

You guys said so yourselves, he's not wanted by the GOP EST.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I must be unaware that Christie, Bush, Ryan and Daniels have publicly been going around trying to get delegates elected to go to the national convention even if they are initially pledged to Romney/Santorum/whomever, much less have been doing a pretty good job of accomplishing that goal!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I must be unaware that Christie, Bush, Ryan and Daniels have publicly been going around trying to get delegates elected to go to the national convention even if they are initially pledged to Romney/Santorum/whomever, much less have been doing a pretty good job of accomplishing that goal!
                                And I must be unaware anyone anywhere is scared of Ron Paul.....

Comment

Working...