X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    Just one more inch...and a few litres of blood...and the USA could have once again been great.

Instead you got 7 more years of devastating Reaganonomics....

If only John Hinckley was a better shot.
    classy post, but I expected nothing less from the resident inbred canuck.

Lemme add that if the president had been killed, I gurantee the us gov't would have panicked and blaimed it on Russia, and the nukes would have flown.

the world would be a giant smouldering crater.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

LMAO

An in-bred-Canuck

Coming from the Land of people who voted for Chimpy (t6wice) and now who support Sarah Palin...

I fucking love it...an affirmation of my extreme superiority of fucking dumbass Americans (not that that says a lot)

25 % think Obama is the Anti-Christ? Or a Terra-ist?

Right.....God Help America....Forget about blessing
      Last edited by Baby's On Fire; 03-31-2010, 12:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

LMAO

In in-bred-Canuck

Coming from the Land of people who voted for Chimpy and now who support Sarah Palin...

I fucking love it...an affirmation of my extreme superiotity of fucking dumbass Americans (not that that says a lot)
        Whats a matter, an American come down to Ontario and steal your girl?

according to my buddy up north, theres plenty of morons up in the land of beer, hockey and gretsky. . He also says you're a bigot.

Have you ever been to America? You sound like you're just judging us all on what you read either in some bullshit poll or on jerry springer repeats they show up noth while you sit on your ass collecting welfare.

Tards on fire back, ladies and gents.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Nope...Just another dumbass Yankee....For my amusement.

Your "response" says it all...empty and defensive....weak and tell-tale.

Another in-bred hillbilly with no argument whatsoever...Just Sarah Palin and Tea Bag rheotoric....which of course is meaningless drivel.

But the best part is I don't give a shit....The USA mess has no effect on me and never will...Other than entertainment.

What a fucked up country

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Nope...Just another dumbass Yankee....For my amusement.

Your "response" says it all...empty and defensive....weak and tell-tale.

Another in-bred hillbilly with no argument whatsoever...Just Sarah Palin and Tea Bag rheotoric....which of course is meaningless drivel.

But the best part is I don't give a shit....The USA mess has no effect on me and never will...Other than entertainment.

What a fucked up country
            LOL, yup, I'm a hillbilly

dad went to college, and I'm attending college as well, live in a nice house and am registered democrat. But yup, I'm toothless hick inbred.

shows how much of a moron you truly are.

Oh and I think Palins a moron too.

I'm just calling you out on your bullshit buddy, every last one of your shitty ass posts are used to baselessly attack Americans, and when someone calls you out on it, you just insult them with more baseless insults.

I have no problem with someone being critical of the US gov't, be they foriegn or american. My main problem is someone like you who brings no facts to the table and when confronted crawls back into a corner and just starts flinging insults.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Enter a topic...and I will bring facts...Or I will concede to not knowing enough about the topics to not be able to bring facts...

Listen...you started the uneducated and uninformed bullshit...If you want to go there...let's go there....Otherwise..be careful where you start a battle and shut the fuck up.

You began the personal attacks...and I'll blow you off the board if you want to have an intelligent discussion..

All the Canuck bullshit....I know more about US politics and foreign policy than you will ever know...If you wanna challenge that...bring it on.

Comment

• Blackflag
                Banned
                • Apr 2006

Just one more inch...
                I'll blow you
                Probably not the first time he's said that.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Enter a topic...and I will bring facts...Or I will concede to not knowing enough about the topics to not be able to bring facts...

Listen...you started the uneducated and uninformed bullshit...If you want to go there...let's go there....Otherwise..be careful where you start a battle and shut the fuck up.

You began the personal attacks...and I'll blow you off the board if you want to have an intelligent discussion..

All the Canuck bullshit....I know more about US politics and foreign policy than you will ever know...If you wanna challenge that...bring it on.
                  No dude.

you pull this shit all the time

the secound someone even says one thing to question you on something, you immediatly respond with the same bullshit insults. Been documented time and time again.

Stereotyping Americans as being inbred morons, simply because a president you didn't like is in the white house is idiotic. It would be like me basing what I felt of Canadians on that old Monty python skit.

Now, explain to me what good assassinating reagan would have done? You do realize that at the time the US was at one of the higher moments in the Cold War and to achieve Ronnies dying wish of nuking the commie bastards, thats probably what would have happend. Cooler heads would not have prevailed.

I'm not educated in American politics? when you were approached with what you would have done to solve the problems of the Bush administration, all you came back with was "Uh..use a time machine".
                  Last edited by Unchainme; 03-31-2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Coming from the Land of people who voted for Chimpy (t6wice)
                    Not if you ask Ford.

who support Sarah Palin...
                    Only enough to keep her from falling off the bed.

25 % think Obama is the Anti-Christ?
                    73.4% of all statistics are fabricated.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Only enough to keep her from falling off the bed.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                        No dude.

you pull this shit all the time

the secound someone even says one thing to question you on something, you immediatly respond with the same bullshit insults. Been documented time and time again.
                        Nice callout!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Enter a topic...and I will bring facts....
                          Unless it's about orange juice having no Vitamin C

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

keep bringing it up.

if he's so convinced he's better than all of americans here and that we're all idiots doomed for failure, why even bother following american politics and giving his opinion? Sort of a pointless pursuit.

It is funny though, whenever he is asked what he would do to improve the US, he backs out and just gets his flux capacitor out.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A quick examination for Mr Honours student.

1) Who takes over if the president dies in office?

2) Who would that have been in this case?

Supplementary

A person appears every few weeks late on a Tuesday night and posts aggressive uninformed nonsense on a message board apparently drunk.

Are they likely to be

a) A Rocket Scientist
                              b) A professor in US politics and foreign policy at the University of Clever Canadian
                              c) Working in a shop and getting the start of the week off in lieu of the weekend?

Cheers!

Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-31-2010, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, did you vote for the Tories? (otherwise known as ultraconservative American expatriates who couldn't live without King George) Because I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, they still run Cananananada...

Comment

Working...