Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Wolfgang van halen says sammy hagar era "doesn't get any respect" - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolfgang van halen says sammy hagar era "doesn't get any respect"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    LOL yes.

Wolf is an idiot. Why he chooses to engage in social media spats I don't get.

Its so easy to get this fat fuck riled up.
    What was that quote I read re: his social media spats...?

Oh, yeah. Wolfgang fights with fans like if they were a salad.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry View Post
      What was that quote I read re: his social media spats...?

Oh, yeah. Wolfgang fights with fans like if they were a salad.
      He can't stop himself and its pathetic watching him constantly get wind up over one post. Maybe he should like you know step back?
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikk View Post
        The new song isn't the worst thing I've ever heard...but it is SO fucking generic and the melodies/vocals are so unmemorable. I can't imagine giving this another listen for any reason. It's generic rock music that pushes NO envelope. It's a bunch of old rock 'n' roll tricks tried again, wrapped up in one neat, shit-sandwich package. I can't believe this is the son of the guy who wrote the music for LIGHT UP THE SKY.
        I guess that F A T Wolf Boy Man Child signed a multi-million dollar deal with Bertelsmann Music Group and this is there way of promoting it some 6 months before initial release with a tour. That makes no sense to me. Seems they gave the F A T Boy Man Child free reign over the the arrangements. As far as production goes BMG hired Michael Baskette who was genius behind Limp Bizkit, Alter Bridge and Sevendust which explains the genericism in the sound. You'd think with the money the F A T Wolf Boy Man Child has he could have hired a better producer and had him record with a proper band presumably the one he goes out on the road with seeing the F A T Wolf Boy Man Child is no Stevie Wonder or Todd Rundgren when it comes to originality in songwriting.

If the rest of Mammoth II is anything like what I've heard so far, chances are good it will be a commercial flop and the F A T Wolf Man Boy Child will be in debt to BMG creditors and this will be the last anyone hears from him unless of course, Dave "Yellow Teeth" Ghorl has any more interest in exploiting him.

Comment

• Keep in mind that the Kid™ only got half of his chromosomes from his dad and that DNA most likely only produces stellar creative music when fueled by alcohol and other adulterants...

On a serious note though... Wolf didn't have life experiences his dad did that fueled his drive and obsession when it came to playing music. You hunt far more aggressively when you're hungry...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Maybe he should like you know step back?
            From the buffet?

This fucking idiot is so delusional, he thinks his last name has NOTHING to do with the play he's getting, and getting to play on the tours he's on.

Comment

He can't stop himself and its pathetic watching him constantly get wind up over one post. Maybe he should like you know step back?
              Or just not engage with the negative comments...but as you say, seemingly he just can't.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Trent Reznor wannabe or what?

Comment

Or just not engage with the negative comments...but as you say, seemingly he just can't.
                  He can't, because deep down he knows he is being hit with the truth. He's trying to convince himself, not the negative commentors.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                    Keep in mind that the Kid™ only got half of his chromosomes from his dad and that DNA most likely only produces stellar creative music when fueled by alcohol and other adulterants...

On a serious note though... Wolf didn't have life experiences his dad did that fueled his drive and obsession when it came to playing music. You hunt far more aggressively when you're hungry...
                    I'd imagine if you'd never had to struggle for anything, it'd be difficult to conjure up that inner fire re: drive, obsession, aggressive.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                      He can't, because deep down he knows he is being hit with the truth. He's trying to convince himself, not the negative commentors.
                      That's the essence of it. Deep down, he knows he is where he is solely because of who his father was.

I suppose to be fair his solo music - for whatever else it is - isn't trying to be a slavish copy of Van Halen.

I could see where fans of the Hagar lineup of Van Halen would like Mammoth's music.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

I could see where fans of the Hagar lineup of Van Halen would like Mammoth's music.
                        Like Bertt. I'm sure he's over at the Links slobbering all over Wolfgangs cock. Banning anyone that dare utter a negative comment.

Reality doesn't seem to suit Clichegar, Bertt or Wolfgang.

Comment

Like Bertt. I'm sure he's over at the Links slobbering all over Wolfgangs cock. Banning anyone that dare utter a negative comment.

Agreed. Hagarites probably love Wolf's music.
                          =V V=
                          ole No.1 The finest
                          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

That guy is such a fucking tool.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikk View Post
                              I can't believe this is the son of the guy who wrote the music for LIGHT UP THE SKY.
                              At his age his dad's best days were behind him already and he was writing the music for OU812...

Comment

Maybe he should search Bertt or Brent here next time

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X