• Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Of course he does.

You are simply going through the process of learning it is useless to argue with an ignorant individual.
    In 95% of the cases I don't bother, but sometimes when I see an opening where I find something so simple and obvious that the person HAS GOT to get it, i say it. They never get it...
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      Actually, no we can't.

Private healthcare IS illegal in Canada...
      Really? Are you sure?
      Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-25-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
        No, you do...

And I can say that authoritatively, by our age difference alone...
        Not everyone develops at the same rate but I do remember when you were her age having to break the bad news about the tooth fairy to you on here.

That was a traumatic couple of weeks for you but we got there in the end...

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

No, you do...

And I can say that authoritatively, by our age difference alone...
          Do you even know what money is? It is based on amount of gold that a country has, so instead of you going to the supermarket with a gold bar, you take a piece of paper to represent that god bar. The connections to gold are cut now, but the principle is the same.

So if EVERYBODY is gonna be able to "take care of themselves" as you put it, and be rich you have two options:

1. Everybody has to have high payed profession as let's say a doctor. Can your country survive with EVERYBODY being a doctor? Where is the garbage man? You are gonna drown in garbage. Society can't function without ALL professions. Wich leads us to:

2. You have to raise the salery of let's say garbage men to the same level as a doctor, since they are both necessary, it's only fair. But where is all that money gonna come from? You can't print endless amount of money cause that makes the value go down. If all the gold in the country is representet by just one bill, it makes that bill woth a whole lot. If you print another bill, the first bill is suddenly worth just half of what it was worth to start with. You get the principle? Then you get the inflation. Where everybody gets a million dollas per month, but a loaf of bread costs two million dollars. That isn't working for a society.
          That is the problem you have now, you bought all the houses and cars on credit and when it's time to pay off there is no money. Cause there was no money to begin with.

Everybody can't be rich, unfortunately, cause that is not how the society is built. It's only fair that the state helps out the poor people with health care.
          Last edited by envy_me; 08-26-2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

That's the dumbest post you've made on these boards...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by nickdfresh
              no, i edited out "or won't," idiot. Fuck you too you judgemental holier-than-now ignorant cunt...

Bearing false witness, again? Baby jesus is going to give you lots of demerits for that!

lmao !!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by tbone888

The earth will take care of the problem with a major disease. Aids was its 1st attempt, but we were too smart and figured out the cause.
                HIV was created in a lab in the 70s...

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Me? How do you figure?

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
                    Me? How do you figure?
                    Go back and read it...

And what is obsession with being rich all about ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by tbone888
                      Completely agree about resources. Do you have a problem with someone living at the US poverty level? Well, if you placed everyone in the world at that level, it would take about 4-5 earth's worth of resources to support the current, exploding, population.

Prolly one of two things will happen. The earth will take care of the problem with a major disease. Aids was its 1st attempt, but we were too smart and figured out the cause. If aids would have come along 100 years ago, it would have wiped most of the human population off the planet. Id imagine the next disease wont be near as nice...it will spread, kill and mutate way too fast for our science to keep pace.

The second scenerio is war. If you think wars over land, oil or religous disputes were bad...wait until theres one over water.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Believe? Don't you have eyes to see?

I think I know what is going on.. You wanna "do right", but doing the right thing isn't that much fun. Status quo is much easier. But how are you gonna answer to the man above? When the times comes and you are at the pearly gates, you can just say "I didn't know any better"...
                        You have a misconception and severe misunderstanding of Christianity.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          You have a misconception and severe misunderstanding of Christianity.
                          Everybody has their own interpretation of christianity. I could never guess that people with "God hates fags"-signs could call themselves christians, but they do..

And now, what does my post on limited resources have to do with christianity?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

She makes quite a few of them. And DumbAsARock thinks she's intelligent. That figures.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Everybody has their own interpretation of christianity. I could never guess that people with "God hates fags"-signs could call themselves christians, but they do..
                              People may have different interpretations, but only one of them is correct. You are wrong. A person's salvation is not based on how they act or what they do.

And now, what does my post on limited resources have to do with christianity?
                              My point exactly. You're the one who keeps mentioning it, Dingbat.

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                She makes quite a few of them. And DumbAsARock thinks she's intelligent. That figures.
                                Umm, these people aren't the only ones. IQ test is all it takes.

Comment

Working...