• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    I thought it was biologically impossible, but apparently guys DO go through menopause.

Either that or a few guys in this thread are acting like cranky bitches.
    Whatuuuup Docta?

Let's have a shot?

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If I didn't know better, I'd swear that picture of the pickles was taken from my mom's kitchen. Looks like her recipie. Lots of dill and even more garlic. Sadly, when my parents sold the old homestead and moved to a smaller place without a garden, she stopped making them. Haven't been able to find a decent jar of pickles since.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MAX
        No you're not Kwame cos he has enough brains to stop arguing over pointless drivel. Infact, I actually kinda like him now. You're nothing but a stalker. Tool!!!

My goodness Hideyourshit, you're such a tool. Seriously, NONE of this had ANYTHING to do with you. Again though, my gladiator magic's working well cos you're into me. Kisses bitches!!! Also, you'd be surprised with the chickie list cos (for a "little guy") I happen to be 6'2'' (excluding my elephant cock) and do well with the wimmin'. I do respect your orientation and lifestyle. Again, I'm very apologetic and fuck you thrice!!!

More of your lame, auto-erotic fantasies?

Yes, you're right, it had nothing to do with me, but hey...you laid your fail out there in front of God and everybody. This IS a messageboard, yes?

The definition of TOOL points toward you. I'm entitled to my opinion. Unfortunately, it's the opinion you gave me, so live with it, kid.

Don't like it? Waaah.

And why the FUCK do you think I give a shit about your measurements? Looks like a bunch of self-validation going on.

Little man syndrome. I was right.

Good to know you're gettin' some action...even though again, I never cared.
        Nor do I understand why the need to post it, unless again, it's more self-validation. Are you hiding some sort of insecurities? You'll feel better after you let them go. I can tell you're the type that watches Dr. Phil, maybe you can roll with some of that self-help action?

Kwame and Lounge exposed your sorry ass already. Me? I just made an observation, and now, I'm watching you squirm. You can't leave. You've committed to trying to save face, or pretend it never happened. Keep on dancin'!

Fuck you X 8 (no symbol for infinity...sorry.)

Jackass.

You may have the last word....

Comment

• standin
          Veteran
          • Apr 2009

Is this the same "max" that has the "couch"?
          To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by standin
            wtf are you talking about?

:confused:
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
              No, he has a goat barn. But we're not supposed to talk about that....
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

Oh, well, a goat barn. That's a big difference.
                To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                  LOL, like Max gives a shit what your FIRST impression is of him. LMAO.

Why dont you make like Kwame and get over it?
                  A lot of this depends on when this first impression business occurred and which Max was encountered. There was a time when Max gave two hoots about his finely crafted net personna... back in the days of debatchary lovin OU812Max...

Before the dark times... During the Holy Wars with Rikk & Fab. Then the Spaniard side emerged and a Gladiator was born. But then betrayed by that scumbag Mezro...

With his Farve Max personna emerging from his multiple returns from retirement... it's really not clear which beast is in the arena today...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    No, he has a goat barn. But we're not supposed to talk about that....
                    Go gobble on yer ma's pickle.

You're always goating people!

Comment

• JOEThasreturnen
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2009

Please try and excuse lounge as he suffers from little peoples syndrome.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Someone should make a rule around here...If you start a good-bye thread and post outside of that thread or post several days after that thread in a totally unrelated thread....you should be banned for life.
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Someone should make a rule around here...If you start a good-bye thread and post outside of that thread or post several days after that thread in a totally unrelated thread....you should be banned for life.
                          Exactly, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

KING OF FAIL.......
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by JOEThasreturnen
                            Please try and excuse lounge as he suffers from little peoples syndrome.
                            Unlike yourself of course, who appears to have swallowed several little people. :tongue0011:

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

When Doctors Are Outlawed My Doctor My Friend And I Will Be Outlaws.

Then it came to pass on that day when no-one was looking; to practice medical care became a government owned enterprise.

Even the wealthy who didn't want to place a burden on the system .

The ones who said, I would like to hire a private physician and pay all the bills myself. I want my own doctor of my choosing and to establish a life long relationship.

They were arrested and jailed and fined and the doctors who went along with this personal freedom were jailed.

Even the neighborhood across the way from you who formed a legal co-op and established a taxable system of medical care on thier own dollar, were rounded up and imprisoned.

The day the government of the people by the people for the people.

Stood For Nothing.

thometrain:
                              Century IIK : 11.49

Comment

Working...