X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
    Once sex robots that can cook and clean become readily affordable, the divorce rate will spike up to 99%.
    Does having sex with your cleaning robot count as cheating?

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      That would be cuntsidered a "dirty job" so technically it falls within the acceptable use criteria for the device.

Who knew Roth was such a technological visionary..?

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        What makes you think the sexbots wont divorce us?
        Probably will happen after men want their sex robots to be even more realistic and artificial intelligence advances to where the sex robots become self-aware. Then law makers looking for a cause to justify their existence start championing sex robot rights and they end up having the same rights as humans. The next thing is sex robots start filing for divorce and taking half of their so called owners assets in divorce court.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I'm sure there are some crazy fools out there having sex with their iRobot vacuum cleaners already. The vacuum sucks harder than their wife does.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            That would be cuntsidered a "dirty job" so technically it falls within the acceptable use criteria for the device.

Who knew Roth was such a technological visionary..?

Dave probably is the weird recluse that he is because he has his house full of sex robots. Every color and flavor. When he's singing about She being his machine it ain't about no fucking car. It's about his robot lover. The guy will never get married.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

yeah.... I'd hit it.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                What makes you think the sexbots wont divorce us?
                Well, they don't have to be ULTRA smart sexbots...just smart enough to wash dishes, do laundry, make sandwiches and gobble the nobblin: they don't need to be self-learning super AI sexbots. I don't need a sexbot that can teach itself quantum physics, but rather one just smart enough to get my tootise roll cock in its mouth and not squeeze my raisin nuts too hard.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Probably will happen after men want their sex robots to be even more realistic and artificial intelligence advances to where the sex robots become self-aware. Then law makers looking for a cause to justify their existence start championing sex robot rights and they end up having the same rights as humans. The next thing is sex robots start filing for divorce and taking half of their so called owners assets in divorce court.
                  Christ, we'd ALMOST be better off sticking with our human wives if the scenario you described is the eventual outcome...

ALMOST...
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Well, they don't have to be ULTRA smart sexbots...just smart enough to wash dishes, do laundry, make sandwiches and gobble the nobblin: they don't need to be self-learning super AI sexbots. I don't need a sexbot that can teach itself quantum physics, but rather one just smart enough to get my tootise roll cock in its mouth and not squeeze my raisin nuts too hard.
                    What you are sayin is you just want a slave. Nothing new. The plantation owners had it all figured out a long time ago. Then we decided that was too radical and calmed that shit down and then it was just screwing the cleaning lady or nanny after that. Humans being the sick puppies they really are want slavery back. I guess having robot slaves makes us feel less guilty about our carnal and greedy desires.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

yeah.... I'd hit it.
                      You better get up on your game. Barbie might fall for the giant sized Ken doll and I hear he's giant in the right places.

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

What you are sayin is you just want a slave. Nothing new. The plantation owners had it all figured out a long time ago. Then we decided that was too radical and calmed that shit down and then it was just screwing the cleaning lady or nanny after that. Humans being the sick puppies they really are want slavery back. I guess having robot slaves makes us feel less guilty about our carnal and greedy desires.
                        Well, no, I'm not really saying I want a slave, because I wouldn't want to exercise complete domination over another human being...

I mean, I'd be good to the sexbot. I would allow the sexbot to have plenty of downtime. And, because it is a robot, I wouldn't feel the least bit guilty about anything I told the sexbot to do.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

You better get up on your game. Barbie might fall for the giant sized Ken doll and I hear he's giant in the right places.
                          Nitro, stop with the "your sexbot is going to get smart and leave/turn on you eventually" biz: you're putting me off my fantasy
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Nitro, stop with the "your sexbot is going to get smart and leave/turn on you eventually" biz: you're putting me off my fantasy
                            Well I think that's why some of these tech gurus are coming out and warning us about Artificial Intelligence. They gamed it out in their minds and their fantasies got ruined. Technology probably will just take us back to the cave. Then we can go back to short, violent lives screwing real women between chasing down dinner and killing off the competition for pussy.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Well I think that's why some of these tech gurus are coming out and warning us about Artificial Intelligence. They gamed it out in their minds and their fantasies got ruined. Technology probably will just take us back to the cave. Then we can go back to short, violent lives screwing real women between chasing down dinner and killing off the competition for pussy.

God, I hope that scenario isn't our eventuality: I'm not butch enough to make it as a caveman (I bruise like a peach).
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

God, I hope that scenario isn't our eventuality: I'm not butch enough to make it as a caveman (I bruise like a peach).
                                I wouldn't waste too many worry cycles over this... AI isn't smart enough to do anything on it's own without a human showing it how.

Sex robots won't be replacing the real thing any time soon... can you imagine the cost of battery replacements in one of those things..?

If you bruise like a peach though... you may want to stay out of Roth's garden. Ole Russ may make a meal out of you...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...