Today, I was sent this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
    The person involved hasn't logged in since I sent them the PM asking about it so hasn't had an opportunity to respond.
    I didn't receive it. Please resend.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
      you accused lounge of hackin' you're shit and he didn't
      No, he didn't have the balls to do it directly, he had to insinuate.

Much like his "wrestling", everything about him is fake.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
        you accused lounge of hackin' you're shit and he didn't
        I was going to correct your spelling, but then again........

*your

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
          No, he didn't have the balls to do it directly, he had to insinuate.

Much like his "wrestling", everything about him is fake.
          Well...he did say "blue man group", which to means any one individual who was a former member of said "clique". He didn't name Lounge specifically. Of course, it all comes down to the leader of said group though.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
            Well...he did say "blue man group", which to means any one individual who was a former member of said "clique". He didn't name Lounge specifically. Of course, it all comes down to the leader of said group though.

He said MASTER, which is what he and the rest of Team Butt Hurt call me....

And there is no "leader", we are just a group of posters who agree. And if you're too thick, myopic, and stubborn to get that, then there's really no point in even talking to you.

This whole "clique" mentality is so fucking funny to me..... but then I guess some people never really leave High School.

Every time I start to think you're brighter than Ima or c-dog, you post something like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
              Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post

Again, I have no idea what it is. Seeing as it was sent by someone calling himself or ITSELF a "Master", let's hope the Ex-Blue Man Group isn't resorting to hacking my computer.

:

Notice the "ITSELF" ???

Notice the "Master"

So instead of editing out of context, and only saying "blue man group", why not be genuinely honest and also mention the TWO references to ME

Fer fucks sake.

Comment

He said MASTER, which is what he and the rest of Team Butt Hurt call me....
                I am the Team Butt Hurt Captain!! I have never called you master.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                  You don't bring me flowers or sing me love songs anymore, either.....

Comment

Given the current direction of your current endeavor, and your dubious choice of "friends" you most likely couldn't say that out loud (with any shred of pride, anyhow)...even if you wanted to.

It's wearin' a bit thin, bro!

Signed,
                    The Unsilent Majority.

Comment

• Originally posted by hambon4lif View Post
                      Given the current direction of your current endeavor, and your dubious choice of "friends" you most likely couldn't say that out loud (with any shred of pride, anyhow)...even if you wanted to.

It's wearin' a bit thin, bro!

Signed,
                      The Unsilent Majority.
                      Again, Hammy, you're blaming me for what? What other people do here? Me claiming to be Team Butt Hurt Captain was a fucking joke. If you, or anybody else has the misguided fucking perception that I either know what anybody wants to post or does post on this fucking site, then you all are fucked in the head. I come over here to check PMs. And to see what's going down. That's IT. I can't control anybody and everybody can suck my fucking balls if they think I can. I don't give two fucking shits what anybody does here. It ain't my fucking site and I don't run around smacking people on the hand to make sure they be nice. I have no idea what they want to post and I couldn't stop them even IF I wanted to.

Comment

• so you come over here cracking jokes , douche goblin. It outrageous
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• And as far as my "friends" go - I've told them ALL that I'm not down with the personal shit. They will ALL tell you that! I don't care if they post a picture of me sucking Sammy's cock!! IF I didn't post it then I'm not responsible.

And no, there are no actual pictures of me sucking Sammy's cock. BUT, if it will make everybody feel better then I fully approve and give my permission for anybody to post such a picture.

Comment

. I can't control anybody and everybody can suck my fucking balls if they think I can. I don't give two fucking shits what anybody does here. It ain't my fucking site and I don't run around smacking people on the hand to make sure they be nice. I have no idea what they want to post and I couldn't stop them even IF I wanted to.
                            Neither can/do I.....

Yet TBH likes to call me the "leader" and "master"

And I think what Hammy is referring to, would best be describes as "guilt by association"

Everyone is judged by who they hang with.

People like Jay, Nick, Sharkey, VA, FORD, Doc, and Pete are all really good people [all crazy though].

I think a few in "your" crowd are just bitter whining little cunts.

Ima going to stick by that, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              I clicked it so you didn't have to.

I should have mentioned that...

I had sex with my ex wife so you guys didn't have to.

You're welcome.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Neither can/do I.....

Yet TBH likes to call me the "leader" and "master"

And I think what Hammy is referring to, would best be describes as "guilt by association"

Everyone is judged by who they hang with.

People like Jay, Nick, Sharkey, VA, FORD, Doc, and Pete are all really good people [all crazy though].

I think a few in "your" crowd are just bitter whining little cunts.

Ima going to stick by that, too.
                                Dude, Regardless of your well documented opinion of other members of the other site Donniep is a good bloke and he hasnt been kicking off.
                                And the people you named as good am sure Donniep would agree , I think people are responsible for their own stupid shit they do and say.

Just saying
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...
                                X