Who Killed Roth Army?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    It humors me that you fuckers still act like you were the victims. If I had half the spare time you fucks have I would paste all your butt hurt whining pussy shit right here to refresh your memories. You dumb fucks broke the rules, bailed to start your own site because you all were obviously the "cool" posters here and crawled back when all of those sites failed. I am sick of rehashing this crap but for fucks sake show some accountability. Fucking hypocrite pussies.
    Shaddup, you have more free time than I do.

Now, since you posted this after I posted, I'll assume you were telling ME to take some accountability.

I did. Every step of the way. I NEVER did "backstage politics". All I do is laid out for all to see & I will acknowledge & accept the consequences of every single one of my actions.

Hypocrite I am not. Show me ONE instance where I contradicted myself or take that back.

If you can't find one example of me being a hypocrite, a snivelling, crawling apology will do.

Cheers!

Comment

Sometimes when I watch Fraiser I get the episodes mixed up , I've seen them So many time they blur into each other.

Is this what is happening here now ?
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
        Sometimes when I watch Fraiser I get the episodes mixed up , I've seen them So many time they blur into each other.

Is this what is happening here now ?
        this is really more like the jeffersons meets the brady bunch
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Is it the Brady clique
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
            We should start a message board....

Wait....
            You think you're so smart, but I'll have you know that the GOAT message board would've been a success if not for three things:

Primo: The complaints made to our host by some of the members here;

Secundo: The fact that the GOAT hisself crashed & burned in a couple of months, as opposed to the snail-paced disaster that is Van Halen

Terzio: If anybody else posted. We had the numbers & growing. They would post eventually, if the above hadn't happened.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
              Shaddup, you have more free time than I do.

Now, since you posted this after I posted, I'll assume you were telling ME to take some accountability.

I did. Every step of the way. I NEVER did "backstage politics". All I do is laid out for all to see & I will acknowledge & accept the consequences of every single one of my actions.

Hypocrite I am not. Show me ONE instance where I contradicted myself or take that back.

If you can't find one example of me being a hypocrite, a snivelling, crawling apology will do.

Cheers!
              Oh please, Lounge and Jay are "bullies" for ganging up on people yet you all had a entire website that would come here and gang up on people. That is one of many instances. No apology from me, besides, if the time ever comes that I should apologize I'll just play the "it wasn't me" card.

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                this is really more like the jeffersons meets the brady bunch
                That's racist.

Comment

Oh please, Lounge and Jay are "bullies" for ganging up on people yet you all had a entire website that would come here and gang up on people. That is one of many instances. No apology from me, besides, if the time ever comes that I should apologize I'll just play the "it wasn't me" card.
                  But according to you, that "entire website" was barely a handful of people.

How come you're making it sound so much bigger & larger now? Hmm?

You still haven't shown me being a hypocrite or failing to take accountability.

Cheers!

Comment

The RA will never die!!!

As long as someone keeps paying the cost of the hosting services provided by Vbulletin. Do I have to point that reality out...?(to the people who think this is all some kind of magic }

..or are you all talking like you believe in Jesus and The bible and life everlasting thru prayer and such as in: we shall never die will WILL!! always be born again...etc etc....forthwith and hither to.... I STAND BEFORE THE MASSES AND ...oh well just a bit of fun...lol.

I guess I have to point this out also: This site was created to discuss the lack of DLR in the band of Edwardo the magnificient..yes my friend..In 2007 this site became without purpose..after a few months of partying and celebration.

The torch was lit...the new beginning but also purpose met and all were satisfied..to a point.

That is why I split soon after (one reason)...lol...Problem solved, purpose found and completed. WE DID IT!!!! This site and others... this site mainly, because of the freedom issues in true internet infancy fashion...it was so young to most of the world in 2001.

The rest of the shit is just internet bullshit and the lack of conviction in the use of the 3 rules...that my friends is the problem...banned should be banned the rules no longer exist..so the children rape and pillage.

The banned should have to buy a new computer and achieve a new IP addy and user name ...maybe then ....

I will always post about something that has some meaning.
                    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
                      I guess I have to point this out also: This site was created to discuss the lack of DLR in the band of Edwardo the magnificient..yes my friend..In 2007 this site became without purpose..after a few months of partying and celebration.

The torch was lit...the new beginning but also purpose met and all were satisfied..to a point.
                      I always said that amidst Thome's insane ramblings, there are glittering grains of truth.

It's a pity that they're so buried that most people fail to recognise the absolute brilliance of this guy.

With great awareness comes rampant madness, it seems.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                        No one was totally innocent? Please tell me, just what did JHale and Lounge do that broke Sarge's rules?

The common bullshit I hear is that they "ganged up" on people, which is so laughable coming from the billy bob badasses that the Roth Army professes that are here and are supposedly so legendary.....

Of course, if people that you actually got along with ganged up on someone, you would have thought that was the best thing since hot buttered popcorn.... But since you DON'T get along with them, that's different, isn't it?
                        For a squid you don't pay much attention to detail. I gave Hale a pass. He was just being loyal to a friend even though the friend is a total dick.
                        Laughable? It is now. Almost as laughable as the excuses you're making.
                        The last statement just shows your true mentality. Apathy. As long as it's not me getting picked on who gives a fuck? Homey don't play that.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                          But according to you, that "entire website" was barely a handful of people.

How come you're making it sound so much bigger & larger now? Hmm?

You still haven't shown me being a hypocrite or failing to take accountability.

Cheers!
                          An entire website could be 2 people if that is all the members they have, stop with the word play. Anyone that cries that they are being bullied because a couple posters post things they don't like yet laugh and thank anything posted by their handful of friends that are doing the same thing and even worse when the personal information was being used is a hypocrite. I can't lay it out any easier than that for you.

Comment

I am sick of rehashing this crap but for fucks sake show some accountability.
                            Liar, liar, panties on fire. You love rehashing this shit. It brings back fond memories of your acceptance into the clique. Better take your meds before you stroke out Dale.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                              Liar, liar, panties on fire. You love rehashing this shit. It brings back fond memories of your acceptance into the clique. Better take your meds before you stroke out Dale.
                              Yourself and your band of mental patients are the only one that thinks their is a clique. I have pretty much argued with everybody at one point or another. Some people can move on and keep getting along and that is what is great about forums, some become bitter basket cases that start 50 sites because somebody dare not agree with them.

Comment

An entire website could be 2 people if that is all the members they have, stop with the word play. Anyone that cries that they are being bullied because a couple posters post things they don't like yet laugh and thank anything posted by their handful of friends that are doing the same thing and even worse when the personal information was being used is a hypocrite. I can't lay it out any easier than that for you.
                                Ever since the whole thing started I've maintained that this was a case of them having a taste of their own medicine.

And I simply cannot make it any clearer that the main reason I post on the internet is for a laugh & that absolutely nothing is out of bounds for me. It's not my fault that there was such paucity of yuks on your side of the field. Here's a free hint - posting a smilie is nowhere near the same league as making up your own joke, however lame it may be.

What I do not tolerate & always lash out at, internet or meat space, is abuse of authority. You may or may not have noticed that when I'm "speaking" to someone here, the colour that their name is rendered in is of scarce importance to me. That's because I don't give a fuck - but will, if & when they abuse their position to get an upper hand in a discussion many times started by themselves.

That's cowardly, abusive & generally poor sportsmanship. The rest, my friend, is fair game.

I *would* have been a hypocrite if I had asked to have my video removed. In truth, I could've, because *I* never posted any personal info. But it's still there.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X