X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Perhaps if the presenters asked everyone to remove their footwear before entering the building...

It's Canada. Maybe someone can nail him with a pair of ice skates. Or snowshoes. Either one works for me.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

I think Letterman should know about this. Great lecture's in ex-presidental history !!!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        It's Canada. Maybe someone can nail him with a pair of ice skates. Or snowshoes. Either one works for me.
        Let's not leave out snowshoes or mukluks. Do they even make mukluks these days?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Funny you should mention that...

400. An absent President

Of the 2922 days Bush was President he spent all or part of 1,020 on vacation (35% of his time in office). This includes 487 days at Camp David, 490 at his ranch in Crawford, and 43 days at his family’s compound in Kennebunkport. If there is one word which typifies this and Bush, it is AWOL. The man has been AWOL his whole life. You have only to look at his academic career or his lack of it. It nails his experience with Vietnam where he never took a strong position for the war and went, or against it and protested. It was the essence of his time in the National Guard (whether it was technically the case or not). It marked his approach to his business failures. As for the governorship of Texas, it looks good on a résumé and is a useful political springboard but it is a weak position, tailor made for an AWOL man. Unfortunately for us, the Presidency is a real full-time job. In it, Bush stayed true to form. He was not just physically absent from it much of the time. He was intellectually and morally absent from it all the time.

The results we can see all around us. He did not keep us safe from 9/11. He mired the nation in stupid wars he waged stupidly and interminably. He was not there for Katrina. He took a piratical financial industry and negligently set it loose on the economy to wreak havoc in the housing and oil markets and eventually bring the whole system to the point of collapse and the country to the edge of depression.

But the blame does not belong to him. It never does with an AWOL man. No, it belongs with us who, as a nation, for 8 years took a vacation from our ourselves and our responsibilities. We had not just an AWOL President with Bush but an AWOL age. Now Bush is gone, as AWOL as ever, and we are left to deal with his legacies.
          That pretty much sums it up.........Nancy, why oh why did you block the impeachment......cunt.
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A speaking tour?

Yeah George play to your strengths...

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Is the opening act Sarah Palin?
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

No big deal...

He's just gonna read "My Pet Goat" out loud.

The only thing he ever cuntpleted while in office.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

BTW....

What do Canadians throw when they protest?

You know, as an insult?

We don't want him back, you guys can have him!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    BTW....

What do Canadians throw when they protest?

You know, as an insult?

We don't want him back, you guys can have him!
                    If someone can get physically close to him, they could throw a pie at his face. It was an idea taken from the French protestors, first started with Jean Chrétien. But the security will be too intense for that.

He won't like his stay here... And fortunately, will go back to where he came from!
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                    Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                    Originally posted by VanHalener
                    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

He won't get anything thrown at him in Calgary. Anywhere else in Canada, and yup, he just might get that pie in the face, but not in cowtown - "Canada's most Americanized city". Calgary's full of Texans - I bet those Chamber members who receive tickets, are probably buddies with GW already.

I'd LOVE to see them send him to Quebec - he'd be fucked over royally there. Hell, if they sent him there, Jean Chretien himself might be the one to throw the pie in his face!
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Angel
                        He won't get anything thrown at him in Calgary. Anywhere else in Canada, and yup, he just might get that pie in the face, but not in cowtown - "Canada's most Americanized city". Calgary's full of Texans - I bet those Chamber members who receive tickets, are probably buddies with GW already.

I'd LOVE to see them send him to Quebec - he'd be fucked over royally there. Hell, if they sent him there, Jean Chretien himself might be the one to throw the pie in his face!
                        I seriously hope he get more than pies!
                        As stupid as he is, he might just not get it and start eating the whole thing laughing (can I get coffee with that?)

He won't be wellcomed here for sure. If we are forced into his visit, I'm afraid there will be a riot!
                        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I guess they have neo-con dumbfucks in Canada also, mostly in the prairies between Winnepeg and Edmonton. The chimp better hope Harper isn't kicked out of office (BTW how impeach the PM anyway?), otherwise he'll be in the hague before you can say nukier.

Wish I was in Windsor, downing some Irish whiskey at "McVeigh's" in Toronto right now or traveling to Newfoundland.
                          Last edited by BITEYOASS; 02-13-2009, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Now as a "consolation prize" for that idiot's useless presence...

We are preparing to wellcome Obama on his visit to Canada... His very first meeting with the chief of another country...
                            What an honor!

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

What a difference from the last visit from a US President. One of my favourite lines of Bushes though. "It was nice for so many people to come out and wave - some of them with all five fingers".
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Angel
                                What a difference from the last visit from a US President...
                                There hasn't been such strong enthusiasm since Kennedy.
                                Hope he will slap some sense into our Prime Minister's Busheep!

Comment

Working...