OBAMA: Muslims built 'the very fabric of our nation'...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
    Apparently it's only a handful of ragheads chopping off clits so who cares, right? Besides, over there in Dirtville, women are worth about as much as the toilet paper you wiped your ass with the last time you took a shit.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
      Apparently it's only a handful of ragheads chopping off clits so who cares, right? Besides, over there in Dirtville, women are worth about as much as the toilet paper you wiped your ass with the last time you took a shit.
      I'm just angry I didn't get any of the oil spoils and war profits. If I'm not getting anything out of it. Let them do their thing over there and let's do our thing here. Oh and let's secure the borders to keep them out.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• dazzlindino
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2009

haha...4 million is a hand full....
        I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

And I know there will be some stupid fucking post about how wonderful women are treated in Sand Land and guess what? It's a bunch of shit. Women are treated worse than goat shit. Hey, here's an example for all of you that like to reference Saudi Arabia - go there and try to drive a car by yourself if you're a chick. Just go and do it, just once. And make sure you shoot footage with your cell phone. They'll take your ass to Chop Chop Square so fast you won't even miss your head being attached to your neck.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Hey it's not as bad as in the states , poor women can't even afford any underwear .
            Von has been collecting evidence , think he is starting a charity or something .
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
              Hey it's not as bad as in the states , poor women can't even afford any underwear .
              Von has been collecting evidence , think he is starting a charity or something .
              not poor , they all spents $100s on "invisipanties" tmthingy
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                not poor , they all spents $100s on "invisipanties" tmthingy
                I better go back and look more closely
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

I better go back and look more closely
                  atta boy

or "dirty old man" to some
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Underwear is Devilly!!

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Underwear is Devilly!!
                      Only if it's too tight. That's murder down here with all the heat and humidity in Hell.

Tighty whities are definitely out.... strictly boxers or commando.
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        If you are a US taxpayer. The map shows your dollars at work.
                        And if you are Canadian...the pass system used in Israel/West Bank is based on our old Indian Reserve Pass system. Canada's legacy...how to occupy land and oppress the former occupants...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by dazzlindino
                          Did I say it was okay with me? No, it is not. But, it is another cultural practice that is mistaken for a religious tradition.

Unfortunately, many extremists (loke those on ISIS) have twisted it into a Muslim thing as well. Some of the male circumcisions performed are just as mutilating.

It's REALLY bad in Egypt. I attended a symposium on the subject a couple of years ago...
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            And if you are Canadian...the pass system used in Israel/West Bank is based on our old Indian Reserve Pass system. Canada's legacy...how to occupy land and oppress the former occupants...
                            Well, I guess we could all leave the continent and give it back to them. But they'd just trade it away for a shiny watch or some cool puka shell necklaces...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

The native americans weren't squeaky clean either. Some of the ones around here were renegades ran out of other tribes. They committed all sorts of massacres and atrocities. The natives were pretty rotten to each other before the white man showed up.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                                Did I say it was okay with me? No, it is not. But, it is another cultural practice that is mistaken for a religious tradition.

Unfortunately, many extremists (loke those on ISIS) have twisted it into a Muslim thing as well. Some of the male circumcisions performed are just as mutilating.

It's REALLY bad in Egypt. I attended a symposium on the subject a couple of years ago...
                                I think ISIS is the Muslim Brotherhood flying a different flag. Saudi sponsored riff raff. Probably stirring shit so the neocons have an excuse to warmonger some more. Interesting Dick Cheney came out of mothballs right about when ISIS got going. Some people don't want us out of Iraq. It's not really countries anymore. It's corporations. All you need is money and you can buy a private army from numerous venders around the world.

Comment

Working...