X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
    Just seen the David Haye - Wlad Klitschko 'Face Off' with Max Kellermen.

2 thoughts:

1) Wlad is PISSED. Haye is clearly in his head. We should be in for a good fight whilst it lasts (although my gut feeling is that Wlad will win).

2) I would never - and I mean NEVER - get tired of punching Kellerman in the face.
    Agree with you on point one. The mental aspect is HUGE. But I just cant see Haye going all the way....

But really? You dont like Max? He is a little smug, but dude knows boxing. I dont mind him.
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

I don't think Max knows that much about boxing, to be honest.

The reason I don't like him is his ego. He seems to think he deserves camera time, when I want to hear about the fighters. He never really asks searching questions either.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
        Veteran
        • Jun 2005

Just seen the David Haye - Wlad Klitschko 'Face Off' with Max Kellermen.

2 thoughts:

1) Wlad is PISSED. Haye is clearly in his head. We should be in for a good fight whilst it lasts (although my gut feeling is that Wlad will win).

2) I would never - and I mean NEVER - get tired of punching Kellerman in the face.
        I just about fell out when Haye said Wlad is a dickhead!
        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

With all due respect....
          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Dave Haye is prolly gonna get knocked the fuck out.....

BUT he is going out in style. My pops told me a long time ago to get a hustle. Diamond Dave Haye is on the attack. It SEEMS to be working. I hate all Klitschkos.... FUCK I hope for a real fight......

Heavyweight boxing is a damn joke.... Why cant us fans get what we want? Which I presume is Gatti/Ward every night?

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

PS Aaron "the hawk" Pryor for president.

Hey if Clarence Thoma can do crack.........

Comment

• DlocRoth
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

PS Aaron "the hawk" Pryor for president.

Hey if Clarence Thomas can do crack.........

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                  Dave Haye is prolly gonna get knocked the fuck out.....

BUT he is going out in style. My pops told me a long time ago to get a hustle. Diamond Dave Haye is on the attack. It SEEMS to be working. I hate all Klitschkos.... FUCK I hope for a real fight......

Heavyweight boxing is a damn joke.... Why cant us fans get what we want? Which I presume is Gatti/Ward every night?
                  I can't see Haye winning either - his speed, and the agnles he throws shots from, give him a good chance of an upset, but I honestly don't think there's anyone around who can handle Wlad's shots.

HW boxing is dull. I think it is more to do with the lack of opposition than the capability of the Klits, however. They KO everyone is frontthem, like a HW champ should do.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Ordering the Fight.I cant wait .Haye needs to try and take wlads reach away and come out hard and fast on the inside.anything past round 5 and wlad has an advantage.

Would LOVE to see the upset but i doubt it.I will say for now Wlad by KO,perhaps round 8
                    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

I imagine that Wlad's camp will expect Haye to try and duck the jab to get into range and land. Wlad will be throwing a right cross right behind his jab to counter this.

I doubt that's Haye's plan however. Expect him to use angles and try to keep Wlad turning.

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Alavarez looked pretty good on Saturday. I'm still not sold on the hype yet though.

Put him in with Cintron next.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                          Veteran
                          • Jun 2005

I imagine that Wlad's camp will expect Haye to try and duck the jab to get into range and land. Wlad will be throwing a right cross right behind his jab to counter this.

I doubt that's Haye's plan however. Expect him to use angles and try to keep Wlad turning.
                          This is the most exciting Heavyweight fight in years and i am psyched. Binnie I think you are right. Haye seems to be a smart fighter so i would think he would plan to do something opposite of what Wlad expects him to do. I don't know what that would be but i am hoping it is enough to keep the fight competative and make Klit have to think in there.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                            Veteran
                            • Jun 2005

Decent fight card last night. Sad to hear about the death of longtime boxing announcer Nick Charles from cancer. Devon Alexander got a suspect win last night. Mattysee (apologize for spelling) got robbed and i thought he won the fight. Tavares Cloud looked pretty good knocking out Yusef Mack. I didn't get a look at the Felix Sturm fight but i heard he won. Only 6 days away now until the big one.

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Sturm won a SD. I wouldn't say acklin was 'robbed', but I would say that Sturm was lucky.

Cloud looked good, but Yusef Mack is long overdue. I'm still not sold on Cloud.

As for Alexander - what happened? He was one of the most promsing fighters in the sport 2 years ago.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Cloud looked good, but Yusef Mack is long overdue. I'm still not sold on Cloud.
                                Agree, if you don't stand in front of Cloud and LET him hit you, he's baffled. I was a little more impressed with Mack overall, he just (finally) got caught by that left hook.

As for Alexander - what happened? He was one of the most promsing fighters in the sport 2 years ago.
                                Totally, and that was a lackluster performance at best - amazed it wasn't a draw, especially (though he wasn't hurt, was laughing as he hit the deck, BUT) since Alexander got knocked on his ass. He almost got beat by a dude with a rat-tail mullet, FFS!
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...