No announcement yet.

The Gun Control Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE yes overused but true.

oh im sorry i didnt know we were typing essays here jackass. obviously ur priorities are missplaced seeing as ur more woried about spelling than whats being said, maybe u should stop cryin because JFK lost, its over W is prez for a few more years get over it. hey someone got shot by a carzy guy boo hoo cry about it so lets blame guns. i blame boeing for 911. that site isnt the only one u can check facts on either but i guess u dont really know how to use Google. LISTEN TO DLR on the radio. like dlr says knives work better than guns they have silencers on em and work well in crowded areas. so u want to blame them too, kinda like australia...um they're doin real good with crime now a days arent they? i tell u what its a good thing ur not the future b/c this country would really be screwed. hey heres a good idea lets take all guns away b/c they cause crime and murder like pencils cause misspellings and then we can all frollic in the meadows together and everything will be peachy. or if u want to come to reality use the internet if u can handle that and do some research on how Brittan's doin on crime since they started banning guns. or do some research on Nazi germany, they started banning, confinscating guns from the people, and registering them just before they started kilin everyone. maybe run a search for some facts unstead of turning on the 5:00 news or one of those Michael Moore movies tonight. "It could be. If the brakes or the steering failed on the truck, and that was the cause of the accident, then the company should be liable"....hows that relate to the frivilous lawsuit shit we were discussing? WAY OFF! u made a bigger ass of ur self rambling on ignorantly like that than i do makin spelling erors oops theres one now. "Yup! Can't fly on an airliner but little Achmed can sure still buy his Chinese made AKM knock-off!" yep b/c its sooo easy to get guns eh???? funny u mention the ak like its a bad ass gun. ha its the cheepest most inacurate piece of shit out there ur little Achmed pal would be better off buyin a hunting riffle, shoots the same, semi auto but more accurate. AKs are pieces but u probably see em shootin fully auto in the movies and think there dangerous bullet spewing assualt weapons. how many times have they used em to carry out terrorist attacks here? Oh. isnt there ways for the goverment to check for whos buyin guns? oh ya there is,background checks...that little yellow sheet u have to fill out on the spot before u can even think of pickin up a gun.
    i posted facts but if u dont like them u can just keep gettin urs from FOX news and CNN its ok you'll die before me and i can make ur wrongs right. if u dont like guns dont buy em and when u get em all from the criminals than u can have mine. hey maybe we should make murder and robbery illegal and focus on that before we worry about other things. or we can start banning hands and feet first than move on to guns and knives b/c more crimes are committed with bare hands and feet than weapons. enjoy the spelling....
    Hey man, dont be squirtin water at me, Im gona fuck your girlfriend....Pal.

Comment

The above post is evidence of why David Lee Roth and John Mellencamp couldn't wait to get the fuck out of Indiana.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
        The above post is evidence of why David Lee Roth and John Mellencamp couldn't wait to get the fuck out of Indiana.
        Maybe you are one of the reasons why Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley couldn't wait to get out of Washington state. Dumbass.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Considering they both died here, that's an extremely illogical statement.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
            Considering they both died here, that's an extremely illogical statement.
            Not really. They left, didn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Not really. They left, didn't they?
              It was, however, a low blow. Drug abuse is nothing to make fun of.

Know Me Broken By My Master
              Teach Thee On Child Of Love Hereafter

Into The Flood Again
              Same Old Trip It Was Back Then
              So I Made A Big Mistake
              Try To See It Once My Way

Drifting Body Its Sole Desertion
              Flying Not Yet Quite The Notion

Am I Wrong?
              Have I Run Too Far To Get Home?
              Am I Gone?
              And Left You Here Alone
              If I Would Could You?

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                It was, however, a low blow. Drug abuse is nothing to make fun of.

Know Me Broken By My Master
                Teach Thee On Child Of Love Hereafter

Into The Flood Again
                Same Old Trip It Was Back Then
                So I Made A Big Mistake
                Try To See It Once My Way

Drifting Body Its Sole Desertion
                Flying Not Yet Quite The Notion

Am I Wrong?
                Have I Run Too Far To Get Home?
                Am I Gone?
                And Left You Here Alone
                If I Would Could You?
                Layne wrote that song for Andrew Wood of Mother Love Bone. He might as well have written it for himself
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Bump!

Comment

BTW, in the 1980s the ATF was one of the most feared agencies by violent, armed drug dealers since they used to put people behind bars for either five or 15-years. No parole, no sentence reductions, no plea bargains, no questions! You had an illegal gun while committing a felony (possession of large amounts of drugs), you were going to jail!

Not any more, they were castrated by the NRA lobbyists. Better to have unfettered access to guns at stores violating laws I suppose...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-11-2006, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Timely bump!

Comment

I don't like what the NRA has become... never been a member but have friends that are. The political bullshit being spewed from that end of the field is way off the reasonable and educated scale... and has nothing to do with gun rights even remotely.

I read that membership is up to 4.3 million and that lobby has thrown more Democratic elections than any other. Too much power for a lobby... I'd like to see the whole playing field for lobbyists wiped clean and eliminated completely.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

When Poppy Fucking Bush himself resigned his NRA membership and called them a bunch of "jackbooted thugs", that should have been enough of a clue for any person with a reasonable amount of sanity to realize what they were all about.

Not to mention when they gave Howard Dean an A+ rating during his entire term as Vermont governor, and then immediately attacked him when he ran for President, even though Dean's actual views on guns hadn't changed at all.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Nick, I've been meaning to mention it for some time, and this thread is as good as any - LOVE the new video sig. Who is that lovely athlete?
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar Shark View Post
                                Nick, I've been meaning to mention it for some time, and this thread is as good as any - LOVE the new video sig. Who is that lovely athlete?
                                Aussie hurdler Michelle Jenneke. The full dance is on Youtube...

Comment

Working...
                                X