Bring Flappo back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
    What job needs both a ladder and a lawnmower ... You do get some people actual read these posts ima
    Trimming a giant amazon woman's bush.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
      It was clearly drama queens... kings, bishops, knights, court jesters and several pawns...

I disagree on your Sesh assessment... we could all use more neighbors like him!!
      Also very entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
        How can someone on a message forum mess with your private life and livelihood? Did Flappo hack your bank account or physically stalk you in you hometown? Please. You just didn't like what he was posting. You took some dumb ass on the internet too seriously.
        You know what's happening, don't you? In spite of this clearly fabricated economic crisis, people have it good... TOO good.

They don't have any real problems, so this kind of stuff becomes important to them. First world problems. Everyone lacks perspective, these days.

I wish *I* was robbing everyone blind. People fucking deserve it.

Cheers!

Comment

What job needs both a ladder and a lawnmower ... You do get some people actual read these posts ima
          You never heard of hanging gardens?

I didn't say try to borrow a lawnmower AND a ladder... I clearly wrote OR.

If people read my posts, it's THEIR fucking problem. I will not be held responsible for my posts. I'm not charging for them or forcing people to read them.

Besides, my hands don't speak for my brain.

Cheers!

Comment

Also very entertaining.
            It WAS a good joke, wasn't it?

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
              You know what's happening, don't you? In spite of this clearly fabricated economic crisis, people have it good... TOO good.

They don't have any real problems, so this kind of stuff becomes important to them. First world problems. Everyone lacks perspective, these days.

I wish *I* was robbing everyone blind. People fucking deserve it.

Cheers!
              Exactly. The spoiled twats need to be sent to the eastern Ukraine, The Gaza strip, or Iraq to see what some real problems are. If you don't have artillery coming down on your roof, you really have no problems.

Comment

You never heard of hanging gardens?

I didn't say try to borrow a lawnmower AND a ladder... I clearly wrote OR.

If people read my posts, it's THEIR fucking problem. I will not be held responsible for my posts. I'm not charging for them or forcing people to read them.

Besides, my hands don't speak for my brain.

Cheers!

If you honestly think I come here to do anything other than poke the bear , take the piss and incorrectly read peoples posts . You would be mistaken .

Oh the answer is of course a roof garden . Thank you for playing
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• I wish *I* was robbing everyone blind. People fucking deserve it.
                  They just beg for it. Let's become con artists and go in 50/50.

Comment

Exactly. The spoiled twats need to be sent to the eastern Ukraine, The Gaza strip, or Iraq to see what some real problems are. If you don't have artillery coming down on your roof, you really have no problems.
                    What if you don't have a roof
                    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• What people really are saying is their skin is too thin to handle the great Flappo. Flappo was an equal opportunity offender. He would have everyone sucking nine cocks if he could. Well folks, it's trench warfare out there. Dealing with Flappo is good training for the real world.

Comment

If you honestly think I come here to do anything other than poke the bear , take the piss and incorrectly read peoples posts . You would be mistaken .

Oh, Vandy. Don't tell me you haven't noticed the blatant sarcasm in my "angry" post?

I am disappointed in you, my son.

Now, when you say "poke the bear"... does it have anything to do with that fellating bear we've heard so much about? And where would you be in that situation?

Cheers!

Comment

Great observation! Well I guess you have one more problem.

Comment

Then you don't need a ladder or a lawnmower & Sesh becomes a better neighbour all of a sudden.

Problem solved.

Cheers!

Comment

Oh, Vandy. Don't tell me you haven't noticed the blatant sarcasm in my "angry" post?

I am disappointed in you, my son.

Now, when you say "poke the bear"... does it have anything to do with that fellating bear we've heard so much about? And where would you be in that situation?

Cheers!
                              Now if it's poke the peddi-bear I'm going to get concerned here. That means this place is becoming more and more like the US Congress or British Parliament.

Comment

Man, you couldn't have a roof garden here. It's almost a hundred just about every day and sunny. The only thing you could grow is dirt.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X