Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Van Halen, "Tattoo" review thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm liking what I hear!

Comment

• It was worth installing that piece of shit software when I saw my 4 year old girl dancing to Tattoo... Here's to hoping she'll grow up to love rock'n'roll like her dad!!!

Comment

• I am up at midnight tonight to download - full review if someone doesn't beat me to it first. This is history, folks...
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• yip am having a bit of a drink tonight and at midnight will down load it with the lads have a bit of a lauch party
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
            yip am having a bit of a drink tonight and at midnight will down load it with the lads have a bit of a lauch party
            We can see that...

Comment

• Originally posted by negative View Post
              It was worth installing that piece of shit software when I saw my 4 year old girl dancing to Tattoo... Here's to hoping she'll grow up to love rock'n'roll like her dad!!!
              Interesting, we'll pass that on to the people at Diamond Dave Enterprises.

First feedback is that demographically speaking the single is scoring highly with the crucial younger audiences in Scandinavia

Comment

• Originally posted by negative View Post
                It was worth installing that piece of shit software when I saw my 4 year old girl dancing to Tattoo... Here's to hoping she'll grow up to love rock'n'roll like her dad!!!
                May have to then.My lil' girl loves Rock too
                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• I managed to convert to MP3 but I think its too big to upload here..
                  Keeps hanging my PC.

Yikes, its really cool guys ! Im just a bit rusty here, worth the wait !!!
                  I'll try again, did we reduce aattachment size in last 6 months ?
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Just a reminder to everyone that previews are fine but when the whole single appears online we won't allow posts linking to any illegal downloads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                      Just a reminder to everyone that previews are fine but when the whole single appears online we won't allow posts linking to any illegal downloads.
                      Hey ! I paid for it :p

But I get the gist, fuck ya.. you can wait
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• cant see it in aussie itunes - what gives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          Interesting, we'll pass that on to the people at Diamond Dave Enterprises.

First feedback is that demographically speaking the single is scoring highly with the crucial younger audiences in Scandinavia
                          Yup, if that is the demographic they're aiming this album at, I think we conclude that they've hit the jackpot!! Seriously though, I can see this song crossing over to mainstream radio big time, it has a great groove to it.

Comment

• This album is gonna rock. This track sounds so much better than I anticipated :thumbs:
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• To me Tattoo sounds like a total Dave song, he's very centre stage on this one.

Comment

• iTunes in the UK doesn't let you buy from their NZ store, you can only preview stuff there.

Fuck knows why, we only get globalisation only when it suits big business.

Comment

Working...
                                X