Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Official 5/19 St. Paul Meetup/Review Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 5/19 St. Paul Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
    Cool! Hopefully I'll be 20 rows in front of you! Ha!
    I like looking at a woman from behind !!

Comment

Section 221 - not bad for cheap seats - pretty much where I sat for The Stones on the Bigger Bang tour. Now I need some advice on how to proceed upgrading my seats on the day of the show at the Xcel. Talk to Will-Call? Find an usher? Call the event center and inquire? I've done it before (upgraded from nosebleeds to ten feet from the stage for The Stones' Voodoo Lounge show at Cyclone Stadium in Ames, IA). Bit rusty though - any tips for this specific venue would be appreciated!
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Zing, if you find out, let me know. I am 228 I believe and would like to upgrade.

Comment

Hot damn tickets came today! Another reason to celebrate this weekend. Gonna listen to the new Dave narration vids and listen to ADKOT while knocking back the suds and staring at my tix...

Comment

What the fuck happened to Northern Girl ??

Comment

Originally posted by 78/84 guy View Post
              What the fuck happened to Northern Girl ??
              Dunno...she's been unusually quiet lately. Damn - we're only like three months away from showtime, Northern!

Been checking Ticketmaster every once in awhile, looks like it will be pretty close to a sellout (not sure about what those broker bastards have snatched up though - or the VIP packages - but the rest looks like it should be full). As the tour gets underway the excitement will be mounting as we approach 5/19. I'm already excited as all get out for the Army members that are hitting the Louisville gig. Have fun gang!

Comment

I wish I was going.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute View Post
                  I wish I was going.
                  Huh? 'Splain, please.

Comment

Oh just can't afford it this time. I'm in my last semester for my BS (at 38 years old with a wife and three kids) and we're to the point that we don't have enough extra to even buy gas to drive to the show, much less hotel, tickets, parking, food, etc. I'm just kinda bummed about it. I was kind of okay, but they seem to really be a lot more into it this time around than they were in 07. That's all. But, the whole family is making sacrifices.

Comment

That's a bummer, but I totally hear ya. Not in a so terribly different position myself - but I guess that's why man invented plastic. Your Heartland =VH= brethren will be sure to represent for you on 5/19!

Comment

I will be there with my entourage. Hoping to see Dloc and Nate...as well as the rest of you fine, fine peeps.
                        Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I guess you're right...

Comment

Originally posted by Zing! View Post
                          That's a bummer, but I totally hear ya. Not in a so terribly different position myself - but I guess that's why man invented plastic. Your Heartland =VH= brethren will be sure to represent for you on 5/19!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                            I will be there with my entourage. Hoping to see Dloc and Nate...as well as the rest of you fine, fine peeps.
                            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Did northern girl move south or what ?

Comment

I'm going to the St. Paul Show!!

Comment

Working...
                                X