X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD

So does this mean Drumpf grabs his wife by the bow?
    Yep. That's what Trump really meant. Chicks dig it when celebrities grab their bows.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

This is why I don't trust the government to screen out terrorists applying to come here as refugees.
      800 immigrants wrongly granted U.S. citizenship

By: Alicia A. Caldwell Associated Press

WASHINGTON - The U.S. government has mistakenly granted citizenship to at least 858 immigrants from countries of concern to national security or with high rates of immigration fraud who had pending deportation orders, according to an internal Homeland Security audit released Monday.

The Homeland Security Department's inspector general found that the immigrants used different names or birthdates to apply for citizenship with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and such discrepancies weren't caught because their fingerprints were missing from government databases.

DHS said in an emailed statement that an initial review of these cases suggest that some of the individuals may have ultimately qualified for citizenship, and that the lack of digital fingerprint records does not necessarily mean they committed fraud.

The report does not identify any of the immigrants by name, but Inspector General John Roth's auditors said they were all from "special interest countries" - those that present a national security concern for the United States - or neighboring countries with high rates of immigration fraud. The report did not identify those countries.

DHS said the findings reflect what has long been a problem for immigration officials - old paper-based records containing fingerprint information that can't be searched electronically. DHS says immigration officials are in the process of uploading these files and that officials will review "every file" identified as a case of possible fraud.

Roth's report said fingerprints are missing from federal databases for as many as 315,000 immigrants with final deportation orders or who are fugitive criminals. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has not reviewed about 148,000 of those immigrants' files to add fingerprints to the digital record.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        Yep. That's what Trump really meant. Chicks dig it when celebrities grab their bows.
        That outfit is fucking horrendous...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is why I don't trust the government to screen out terrorists applying to come here as refugees.
          800 immigrants wrongly granted U.S. citizenship
          What frightens people is so completely and ridiculously illogical.

You are not going to be killed by a terrorist.

Even if that million to 1 thing happened it most likely would be homegrown.

It's like you being scared that a shark is going to eat you when cows kill far more people than sharks.

It seems to be a peculiarly American thing to be irrationally frightened of foreigners which for a country made of immigrants is very strange...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah... Hillary's 100% endorsement of the PNAC hysterical obsession with Russia (because of what Stalin did to their Trotskyite grandparents) concerns me a Hell of a lot more than the odds of a random terrorist attack if somebody lets in the wrong refugee from Syria or whatever country where people insist on praying with their asses pointed in a specific direction.

If the nuclear apocalypse happens, I'm fucked. If they aim for state capitols I'm directly in the blast zone. If they aim for military bases, I'm definitely within the nuclear winter/radiation sickness zone, in which case I'd rather just drive to the base and get it over with. I'm assuming the traffic on the freeway will be too heavy for me to get up to Bill Gates's house and force my way into whatever underground compound he has built for the occasion. Maybe one of the rich Ramsters out in Yelm has a decent bunker?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

It's like you being scared that a shark is going to eat you when cows kill far more people than sharks.

It seems to be a peculiarly American thing to be irrationally frightened of foreigners which for a country made of immigrants is very strange...
              Honestly, I would think the chances of my being killed by one of my fellow native-born white American countrymen - probably via a random mass shooting in a public place - are much, much greater than being killed by a Hispanic or black American, much less a foreign Muslim terrorist as part of a jihad.

And even the chances of my being a victim of that hypothetical mass shooting are virtually zero. I'm far more likely to collapse from a massive coronary in my home office while engaging in my nightly hours-long, trance-inducing jagoff sessions via web pron. Yet the awareness of that won't inhibit me from engaging in this activity repeatedly just the same.

The odds of being killed by a terrorist over here in America indeed are essentially zero. However, fear often overshadows logic.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

That outfit is fucking horrendous...
                Oh dear, is Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) shaming privilege again?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Irrationally frightened of foreigners. Thanx for your diagnosis Dr Phil. The likelihood I would come in contact with a terrorist other than a crazed local is slim to none. I live in a small town 100 miles away from the nearest big city. But I don't think only of myself. I don't want any of my fellow Americans to become victims of terrorism. You can't say there's no chance an American will ever die at the hands of a foreigner who came here just to kill Americans because that has already happened several times in the last few years.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Terry

The odds of being killed by a terrorist over here in America indeed are essentially zero. However, fear often overshadows logic.
                    You better go back to school and take a math course. While I agree the odds would be pretty low you'd have the factor in the fact that is has happened and will most likely happen again. You disrespect thousands of Americans who died on 9/11 with your zero odds. You also disrespect the 14 people assassinated by foreign born terrorists in San Bernadino just last year which is only a few miles away from my former hometown in California.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      Yeah... Hillary's 100% endorsement of the PNAC hysterical obsession with Russia (because of what Stalin did to their Trotskyite grandparents) concerns me a Hell of a lot more than the odds of a random terrorist attack if somebody lets in the wrong refugee from Syria or whatever country where people insist on praying with their asses pointed in a specific direction.
                      I'm not sure that's why the dumb biatch wants us to go to war with Russia. For years the last thing on my mind was dying in a nuclear war but lately it seems like it's almost inevitable. I figure it will start with some towel head country lobbing a nuke into Israel. Israel says fuck it and lets all their nukes fly. Or my darkest fear is some knucklehead detonating a large enough nuke on the moon to change it's orbit. No one on Earth would survive. Far all I know that nuke is already in place. Where is Klaatu when you need him?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You also disrespect the 14 people assassinated by foreign born terrorists in San Bernadino just last year which is only a few miles away from my former hometown in California.
                        16 THOUSAND Americans were murdered by Americans last year.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

How many of your sad, F A T cantankerous Scottish fucks have died from alcoholism while you continue to burden your shitty country's health care system?

You're such a slave.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I'm not sure that's why the dumb biatch wants us to go to war with Russia. For years the last thing on my mind was dying in a nuclear war but lately it seems like it's almost inevitable. I figure it will start with some towel head country lobbing a nuke into Israel. Israel says fuck it and lets all their nukes fly. Or my darkest fear is some knucklehead detonating a large enough nuke on the moon to change it's orbit. No one on Earth would survive. Far all I know that nuke is already in place. Where is Klaatu when you need him?
                            Are you fucking mental , it's not Armageddon ,Bruce ain't gonna detonate it.
                            Fucking typical , do you know the complicated physics involved just to rain hot cheese down on us.
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

16 THOUSAND Americans were murdered by Americans last year.
                              So we should let foreigners kill a few to even up the score? I don't think so.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I figure it will start with some towel head country lobbing a nuke into Israel.
                                Not likely, since Pakistan is the only "towel head country" which has nukes. And they're all pointed at India, as far as I know.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...