X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
    If you're asking NickDumbocrat, it's because Desantis isn't a bleeding heart Libtard. Simple as that.
    How does Nickd support these current Democratic party policies. Seriously, its embarassing.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      DeSantis has far more policy positions that align with the political center of the nation than any other GOP candidate... he's next generation, willing to fight with common sense position on a wide range of issues and has strong leadership skills. I don't see any other candidate that comes close to appealing to the core of the nation on either side compared to DeSantis.
      You have the die hard partisans who will vote their favorite color no matter what. Presidential elections are decided by the people who aren’t partisan. Usually the pendulum swings back and forth because the party that did have the presidency gets tarred with the problems.

Political ping pong. Yawn.

Nothing gets fixed but the system makes holding power long-term very difficult. At least it avoids a dictatorship.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        How does Nickd support these current Democratic party policies. Seriously, its embarrassing.
        Which policies? Let's be specific....

I guarantee whatever I support the vast majority of polls show the American (and Canadian) people support it...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-25-2023, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Which policies? Let's be specific....

I guarantee whatever I support the vast majority of polls show the American (and Canadian) people support it...
          Let's start here. Can you really tell me any Democratic state following this direction has had an iota of improvement in people's lives? Its horrific

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

This one is also pretty funny...I think 80% of Americans support needing Voter ID, and yet, the Dems have a very different view.

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              DeSantis has far more policy positions that align with the political center of the nation than any other GOP candidate... he's next generation, willing to fight with common sense position on a wide range of issues and has strong leadership skills. I don't see any other candidate that comes close to appealing to the core of the nation on either side compared to DeSantis.
              Here is a listing of where DeSantis stands on the issues....

A list of political views and policies made by Ron DeSantis’ in 2024.

Most of what I see here.... and what he has been shown doing in national news coverage... is hard right fascist bullshit, not policies "that align with the political center of the nation"
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

His launch on Twitter was cringe comedy. The last episode of Succession is coming in a few days but at least we have this to replace it.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This one is also pretty funny...I think 80% of Americans support needing Voter ID
                  They are wrong.

It's a knee jerk answer, people don't understand that Voter ID is a gerrymandering technique and zero to do with voter fraud.

Conservatives brought it in here recently and then hilariously it hit their old voters backfiring. Then one of them was dumb enough to admit it live at a conservative conference.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

But teh very people they claim to be helping also support voter ID! Close to 70%!! This shouldn't even be a conversation it is so ridiculous.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

But teh very people they claim to be helping also support voter ID! Close to 70%!! This shouldn't even be a conversation it is so ridiculous.
                      I have to show my ID every time I vote. I give the poll worker my ID, they look me up in the register. I get a ballot. No big deal.

You have to prove you are a real person, the actual person and you have been approved by the county to vote. I can’t keep going to different polls voting multiple times.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        They are wrong.

It's a knee jerk answer, people don't understand that Voter ID is a gerrymandering technique and zero to do with voter fraud.

Conservatives brought it in here recently and then hilariously it hit their old voters backfiring. Then one of them was dumb enough to admit it live at a conservative conference.

https://www.tiktok.com/@purpleisafru...01829828201755
                        What a silly argument. Imagine if we based policy decisions on what one politician said once...

If memory serves the Democrats voted against the 13th, 14th and 15th amendment as well, that gave freedom, Voting Rights to slaves?

Voter ID is the simplest and mose sane policy to ensure voter intergrity.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          I have to show my ID every time I vote. I give the poll worker my ID, they look me up in the register. I get a ballot. No big deal.

You have to prove you are a real person, the actual person and you have been approved by the county to vote. I can’t keep going to different polls voting multiple times.
                          Of course! All but a small radical minority disagree. This is a non issue. This shoudl be a blanket requirement for all states.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            They are wrong.
                            LOL, so ALL polls have an overwhelming majority of Amaericans support Voter ID. ANd they are wrong...Hilarious.

This is the Leftist ethos...that they and only they, know what is correct. How arrogant.
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Of course! All but a small radical minority disagree. This is a non issue. This shoudl be a blanket requirement for all states.
                              If you don’t want the system secure it means you want to commit fraud.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The cases of in person fraud here are around 20 per election - less than one in a million and have never affected any election. In response the government are spending $100 million it's utter bullshit and they are copying the GOP in the US.

Comment

Working...