Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

French middle school teacher beheaded after showing pupils prophet caricatures

Horror strikes again.
    A history teacher who showed his pupils caricatures of Muhammed during a lesson about freedom of speech (like he did very year) was beheaded in the street by a 18-year-old Chechen extremist who was shot dead afterwards.
    The teacher had received death threats before.
    He had advised muslim pupils to go out of the classroom "to avoid being shocked".

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Beheaded with a cleaver...

Those scums are still living in the Middle-Ages.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

... and I'm sure you can't stop being an absolute cunt. No, you can't, you sticky moron.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Here we go again...
        You got it all wrong. The "1905 Act" (Loi de 1905) separated State from Church once and for all here.
        "God" is a word that hasn't been heard as far as State affairs for 115 years.
        I hear more bigotry from the USA, while we're at it, where the word "God" is pronounced every now and then by your politicians.
        Moreover, worse than "bigotry", the USA is the land of puritanism, and you know it well, as you supposedly live there, how could you ignore that...

That said, I will never lump every individual of a whole nation together, unlike many imbeciles.

Inquire about a topic before rattling off crap.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Maybe. But I wouldn't criticize the whole country, there's no point IMO.

One thing is right about France in terms of home and foreign policy: they're led with some kind of naivety.

That shithead who committed the crime yesyerday was known by police services as a main offender. He had obtained a visa for ten fucking years, till 2030...
          Welcoming a Chechen as a refugee, thinking he will integrate, knowing how smart and peaceful those guys proved to be a few months ago in Marseille, how naive...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Maybe. But I wouldn't criticize the whole country, there's no point IMO.

One thing is right about France in terms of home and foreign policy: they're led with some kind of naivety.

That shithead who committed the crime yesyerday was known by police services as a main offender. He had obtained a visa for ten fucking years, till 2030...
            Welcoming a Chechen as a refugee, thinking he will integrate, knowing how smart and peaceful those guys proved to be a few months ago in Marseille, how naive...
            Troll shitstains removed...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

That was in Dijon (east). Not a single Chechen was arrested, not a single one... Talking about naivety and inefficiency.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Cunt.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What a beautiful Sunday morning!

Comment

• Pooh
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Oct 2020

Wow!!

Comment

• Funkmonkey
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Oh, ok, I was wondering why Jerome appeared to be yelling at his imaginary antagonist.

Comment

Working...