Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So nervous too. It's like he didn't really prepare and was also shitting it.

Also while I'm bitching I can't be the only person here thinking I'm glad I didn't spend all that time in the gym and taking supplements if that's what you end up looking like.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
      Yeah, it's not like slave Lake Erie SESH platformed this shit or anything.

Sorry what does that mean?

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Means you need to get your eyes checked.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I try to always be as positive as I can about guitar playing these days and not be 'that guy' but is it just me or is this a horrible guitar solo spot? If you were in a guitar store and you heard that what would you think?

I guess he will be rusty but I'm glad I caught Nita Strauss earlier in the tour...

At the 2:07 mark nearly every cat and dog in the local area is moaning....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Sorry what does that mean?
            She has some retarded bent against Lake Erie mainly because of Twona and the fact that she is ignorant and fails to realize that it is in fact one of the cleanest of the Great Lakes at this point and is an increasing tourist destination (unfortunately). We'll keep that in mind when shitheads like her are fighting over the last remaining water in the West as Tuna and I take a sip of water and pour the rest down the drain, right back to the lake while double-flushing the toilet (in her honor) and leaving the water on while brushing our teeth.....

Now if you all will excuse me, I have to go take a 45-minute shower and masturbate to all the K-pop girl bands she posted...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-09-2022, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Lake Erie has water flow from one end to the other. It's not like Lake Michigan so I imagine that helped the lake clean up. I remember living close to Lake Ontario they recommended that you only ate one fish out of the lake a day. Coming from the mountains in Idaho where the water is crystal clear and pristine that was weird. I'm like I don't think I'm going to eat anything out of that lake. Remember great sunsets over the lake though.

Had a friend do some wreck diving off of Michigan. He says I have to go do it so maybe some Great Lake wreck diving will be a future trip.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 09-09-2022, 11:54 PM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                She has some retarded bent against Lake Erie mainly because of Twona and the fact that she is ignorant and fails to realize that it is in fact one of the cleanest of the Great Lakes at this point and is an increasing tourist destination (unfortunately). We'll keep that in mind when shitheads like her are fighting over the last remaining water in the West as Tuna and I take a sip of water and pour the rest down the drain, right back to the lake while double-flushing the toilet (in her honor) and leaving the water on while brushing our teeth.....

Now if you all will excuse me, I have to go take a 45-minute shower and masturbate to all the K-pop girl bands she posted...
                Lake Erie lives rent free in Kristy's empty skull.

Tourism...the rentals here have been filled with Amish the last three summers. I'll be going out on the kayak at sunrise, and the Amish guys are walking from their Air BNB with coolers and fishing gear to boats waiting at the ramp. Kids all over town on their kick scooters. But I guess they spend money in our stores so it's okay. The Amish can get here on the bike path in a couple hours, most of them come in hired vans.

It was kinda quiet this summer, too. I like it that way. Rained most of the weekend so Labor Day was a bust.

Went out to the islands a few weeks ago and did the run to Toledo down Rt 2 and over the Sandusky Bay a few times this summer. Always liked that view.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Lake Erie has water flow from one end to the other. It's not like Lake Michigan so I imagine that helped the lake clean up. I remember living close to Lake Ontario they recommended that you only ate one fish out of the lake a day. Coming from the mountains in Idaho where the water is crystal clear and pristine that was weird. I'm like I don't think I'm going to eat anything out of that lake. Remember great sunsets over the lake though.

Had a friend do some wreck diving off of Michigan. He says I have to go do it so maybe some Great Lake wreck diving will be a future trip.
                  It was more like one fish a week, but things have improved vastly from the days of the three-eyed fish due to the reduction of industrial waste being discharged and the general decline in industries along both sides of the border combined with much better environmental regulation. The main issue for Lake Ontario is the legacy PCB's stuck in the bottom but it is improving and men over 15 and women over 50 can eat pretty much all they want now I think. The fish kills are mostly gone as are the algae boons since phosphates have been eliminated or reduced in detergents. For Lake Erie the main issue is the discharge of untreated sewage from rainfall overflows but usually not a big problem. While the Buffalo waterfront is by no means the French Riveria, it is a nice place to spend a day with the hiking and bike paths, and of course the boating is nice if you're into that sort of thing after the rebuilding of the Erie Canal Terminus and things have steadily improved from there. Lake Erie wasn't as bad as Ontario but Erie is the shallowest of all the lakes whereas Ontario is pretty deep and rivals Superior with shipwrecks dating back to the US War of Independence and 1812. The only real downside to Lake Erie for Buffalo is coming:
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-10-2022, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The local rivers have more advisories than the lake. Most of those guys are sport fishermen and throw 'em back anyways.

Fuck that snow. Most of the time it blows over me right on the lake and dumps a county south.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Lake Erie is America's swamp ass

Say kids, let's all go to Lake Erie! We'll get various forms of cancer, intestinal bacteria, and watch our skin burn if we swim in the toxic shithole. Tourist destination my F A T asshole. Lake Erie is where the desperate and terminally poor go to think they are out in nature doing nature things. What's that you say, Kristy? No such green sludge exist in Colorado and that you been to Nederland where people give a shit about the quality of their water and don't dump their used rusted trailers in?

It won't last much longer with all you New York and Ohio fuck monkeys moving here. You're exceedingly F A T, have the education of mayfly and lack all 32 teeth in your jaw bones.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

For Lake Erie the main issue is the discharge of untreated sewage from rainfall overflows but usually not a big problem.

Keep on lying to yourself.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If all the "women" are cunts like you, why would I move there?

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Good. Keep on doing your part, asshole

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              Lake Erie lives rent free in Kristy's empty skull.
                              Not true you Ohio toxic monkey. The results of my CT scan come in on the 15th. If it is what I believe it is I should be dead by the end of the year. The prognosis does not look good. Which pisses me off. I'll be dead before Jimmy Page which means no shitting on his grave. So just shut the fuck up, okay?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

It was more like one fish a week, but things have improved vastly from the days of the three-eyed fish due to the reduction of industrial waste being discharged and the general decline in industries along both sides of the border combined with much better environmental regulation. The main issue for Lake Ontario is the legacy PCB's stuck in the bottom but it is improving and men over 15 and women over 50 can eat pretty much all they want now I think. The fish kills are mostly gone as are the algae boons since phosphates have been eliminated or reduced in detergents. For Lake Erie the main issue is the discharge of untreated sewage from rainfall overflows but usually not a big problem. While the Buffalo waterfront is by no means the French Riveria, it is a nice place to spend a day with the hiking and bike paths, and of course the boating is nice if you're into that sort of thing after the rebuilding of the Erie Canal Terminus and things have steadily improved from there. Lake Erie wasn't as bad as Ontario but Erie is the shallowest of all the lakes whereas Ontario is pretty deep and rivals Superior with shipwrecks dating back to the US War of Independence and 1812. The only real downside to Lake Erie for Buffalo is coming:
                                It helps to have a large volume of water. It’s like a fish tank. The bigger the tank is the easier it is to keep the water quality good. I’ve seen some nice wood work made from Great Lake reclaimed wood. Some of that wood sunk in the lake over 200 years ago.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...