• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
    Holy crap was that bad.
    Wasn't it? If you heard that independently, would you ever consider that it had anything to do with Van Halen? Would you ever listen to it again for any reason? Even the lyrics are terrible!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      Wasn't it? If you heard that independently, would you ever consider that it had anything to do with Van Halen? Would you ever listen to it again for any reason? Even the lyrics are terrible!!
      Yes very bad. The kid is talented yeah but he puts out shitty music and songs. If he wants to make a go at it he needs a real band so they can write better songs.

But he's such an egotistical, entitled brat that he won't do that. He has to say "I did it all by myself".

Yeah you sure did and its total ass.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
        Yes very bad. The kid is talented yeah but he puts out shitty music and songs. If he wants to make a go at it he needs a real band so they can write better songs.

But he's such an egotistical, entitled brat that he won't do that. He has to say "I did it all by myself".

Yeah you sure did and its total ass.
        I even wonder if there's any real talent there. I've been making music for years. I've known tons of cats that can play...but produce a good song? Most of them have no idea how to do that.

And this fat twat has no idea how to make a good song...

I can't imagine sitting down to record this, listening to it back and then saying, "Yep, that's done. Let's let the world hear it."
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...