"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
    Fucking Queers!

I smell a photoshop coming.....and it's gonna be gross.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• NIN1211
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

All this talk of Super-Group (Chickenshit)...check this out...This is a supergroup
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2012

Why does Ed's guitar sound weaker here than usual? Hmmmm...could it be Mayor McCheese?

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

Panama

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sorry forgot the link

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

How does a classic stage-move that looks so cool when say, Tyler and Perry do it, or Roth and EVH do it - look so uber-disgusting when these two try?
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by jhale667
              How does a classic stage-move that looks so cool when say, Tyler and Perry do it, or Roth and EVH do it - look so uber-disgusting when these two try?
              Uhhhg. I just finished lunch then clicked on this post. Not good.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Fucking Queers!
                Ewww...I just threw up in my mouth. So much for my 5 dollar foot long.

There is quite a difference between being ultra-cool and just plain goofy.

Last edited by chefcraig; 03-01-2012, 02:17 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• evil_lil
                  Groupie
                  • Dec 2007

That pic is too fucking much!

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Ewww...I just threw up in my mouth. So much for my 5 dollar foot long.

There is quite a difference between being ultra-cool and just plain goofy.

Now THAT is what I'm talking about - that looks bad ass - Spam and MA look like they're about to play tonsil-hockey!
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
                      This is a supergroup

And this is a recipe for grouper soup...

Ingredients

* Grouper (fish), 4 fillet (remove)
                      * Zucchini, baby, 1 large (remove)
                      * *Summer Squash, 1 medium (remove)
                      * Celery, raw, 2 medium (remove)
                      * Carrots, raw, 2 large (7-1/4" to 8-1/2" long) (remove)
                      * Stewed Tomatoes, 1 cup (remove)
                      * Water, tap, 5 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
                      * Garlic, 1 clove (remove)
                      * Paprika, 1 tbsp (remove)
                      * Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
                      * Salt, 1 tsp (remove)
                      * Pepper, red or cayenne, 1 tsp (remove)
                      * Pepper, black, 1 tsp (remove)

cut grouper into 2 inch cubes, sprinkle with paprika, fry in olive oil, set aside.
                      Bring water to boil add chop and add veggies, let cook.
                      Season to taste.
                      Add fish.
                      Number of Servings: 4

Easy, delicious and healthy Grouper Soup recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Grouper Soup.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

All this talk about Sambo's book has got me thinking. If you are in a book store and they have copies of "Red..." but no copies of "Crazy From the Heat", then obviously you are in:

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• robg8888
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Oct 2010

I'll be right back. I have to go take a Sammy, and then wipe my Hagar.

Comment

• robg8888
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Oct 2010

One major thing Sammy overlooks is that part of his success with VH, is the fact that Dave helped create first. Sammy thinks you can purchase a Starbucks franchise, and then claim all of the success the brand has. No, Dave helped build the foundation that he lucked into.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

I'll get slammed with this..but here it goes..

MA was an average bassplayer, in a group with the greatest guitarist to have ever lived not named Hendrix, an amazing and charismatic frontman that brought out the best of the group, and damn good drummer in AVH.

If there was anyone in the VH lineup that was replacable..it was him.

Joe Satriani is technically a great guitar player but lacks the soul you get from guys like EVH, Jimi, Page and Perry. He's nice to hear shred, but not someone you get overly excited about as a fan of music.

Chad Smith/John Cougar dude? Both were clearly not the featured members of their group.

Hagar? Again, a mediocre singer from day 1. His best days were with Montrose and after he went out on his own it took a sharp nose dive into music that was very Foreigner-like. ...except Foreigner, from all accounts puts on a tremendous show. Hagar has piggybacked and leached off the name VAN HALEN as much as he could, it's to me, if Coverdale tried to keep pushing himself as a member of Zep. when he just happened to work with a member.
                              Last edited by Unchainme; 03-01-2012, 05:51 PM.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Mr Walker
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                                I'll get slammed with this..but here it goes..

MA was an average bassplayer, in a group with the greatest guitarist to have ever lived not named Hendrix, an amazing and charismatic frontman that brought out the best of the group, and damn good drummer in AVH.

If there was anyone in the VH lineup that was replacable..it was him.

Joe Satriani is technically a great guitar player but lacks the soul you get from guys like EVH, Jimi Page and Perry. He's nice to hear shred, but not someone you get overly excited about as a fan of music.

Chad Smith/John Cougar dude? Both were clearly not the featured members of their group.

Hagar? Again, a mediocre singer from day 1. His best days were with Montrose and after he went out on his own it took a sharp nose dive into music that was very Foreigner-like. ...except Foreigner, from all accounts puts on a tremendous show. Hagar has piggybacked and leached off the name VAN HALEN as much as he could, it's to me, if Coverdale tried to keep pushing himself as a member of Zep. when he just happened to work with a member.
                                Slammed?
                                This was an A+ post... we'll maybe an A... I'll take points off for implying that Hagar had 'best days', which is an incorrect statement.

Comment

Working...