Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 No Holds Barred-B-Q - Come and get it - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Holds Barred-B-Q - Come and get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuckin Donnie and Momshell come through once again.........thanks kids!!!! Let me know if there's anything I can send you guys.

Comment

I wish one of you computer savvy mofos could come to the Donniep Compound...fucking DVD burner is giving me fits! Damn thing is making me uninstall and reinstall the software. Maybe I wore it out already?
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Slight delay on the BBQ video. My burner won't read the disc. If i can't get it working I know where i can pick one up - I think. So it may take me an extra week to get started burning copies but I'll get it one way or another.

Comment

What software are you using to copy it with?
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by gbranton View Post
            What software are you using to copy it with?
            The same I always use - the software that came with the burner. The burner is an external LG model and it's still working fine - I just tried it with some other DVDs and it worked fine.

Comment

All right people, crisis averted. There will be no disruption in the supply chain! I try never to call people out by name here but dammit, sometimes you just have to. Momshell, thank you very much for the help!! Without Momshell's help I wouldn't be able to get these out as quickly as I'm gonna be able to. So keep the requests coming and I'll fill the orders as fast as I can. I have yet to let a brother or sister here down when I've said I'd send them something and damn if I'm going to now!

Comment

Update: Sitting in the vault at home are 23 copies of the BBQ video. I've got a few odds and ends to burn and then I'll start shipping these out next week. So if you've PM'ed me for a copy I'll let you know when it's gonna be mailed out. Same goes for my regulars - I'll let you know when yours ships out too. First batch hits the mail on Monday. Sorry for the delay. And again, hat's off to Momshell for coming through for me - I couldn't have done it without your help!!

Comment

very excited
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Donnie....just picked up 1978/England.....scorching set, great soundboard copy.....let me know. You too Momshell.

Comment

Damn straight I want it!!

Comment

Fourth coming what city is it ? There is a cracking Newcastle 78 one kicking about
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                          Fourth coming what city is it ? There is a cracking Newcastle 78 one kicking about
                          Pass me a pint!!

I can't remember if I sent Fourth a copy of the Newcastle show or not...

Comment

Could be a different city , hopefully .
                            And would a bottle of broon suite kind sir

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                              Could be a different city , hopefully .
                              And would a bottle of broon suite kind sir
                              Ah, Newcastle is always a good choice!

Could be a different city. The copy of the Newcastle (coincidence?) you sent me is a great freaking show! I've sent copies of that show all around the U.S.!!

Comment

Yeah it is a great show , looking Forward to the BBQ DVD may indulge a couple of bottles when I watch it

Comment

Working...
                                X