No announcement yet.

Bernie Sanders set to announce 2020 presidential run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Democratic Party will throw Bernie under the bus again but Bernie knows it. The Bern is going to make lot's of money campaigning. That's his game. Bernie loves $$$$$$!

Bernie has been in the game long enough to know there really is no left or right. That's all a charade for the public to believe in. Maveriks get shot down and compromised in Washington. Bernie knows that. So he's running to make some extra cash before he retires. He's up there in age. Probably the last chance he has to do it.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-11-2019, 05:12 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Bernie Sanders OWNS Faux Noize!!

That blonde bitch is a total cunt, BTW........
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post

I've heard the argument made that by appearing on Fox News it legitimises it as an actual news channel rather than a propaganda outlet for Trump and some pretty unsavoury very right wing stuff.

Only a couple of million people actually watch Fox News and none of them are ever going to vote for Saunders, it's power comes from memes on the internet and so on. If they can respond to accusations of just being a propaganda outlet for Trump with a 'Fuck we even had Bernie on' maybe that's not good...

Comment

• Maybe, but apparently it pissed off Trump...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                  I've heard the argument made that by appearing on Fox News it legitimises it as an actual news channel rather than a propaganda outlet for Trump and some pretty unsavoury very right wing stuff.

Only a couple of million people actually watch Fox News and none of them are ever going to vote for Saunders, it's power comes from memes on the internet and so on. If they can respond to accusations of just being a propaganda outlet for Trump with a 'Fuck we even had Bernie on' maybe that's not good...
                  Yeah it's actual news. Basically the only outlet that got the collusion lie correct. Maybe they should go on Fox news to... well I'll let Bill Maher explain

sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Well well well. Crazy Bernie wants to give convicted felons in prison the right to vote. Hum.. sounds like an outstanding idea. Please tell us more old crazy white dude.
                    He just won the race to the far left and his goose is cooked. HAHAHAA!
                    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Originally posted by private parts View Post
                      Yeah it's actual news. Basically the only outlet that got the collusion lie correct. Maybe they should go on Fox news to... well I'll let Bill Maher explain
                      The Mueller report wasn't an investigation into collusion. Collusion isn't illegal, it was just a word that Trump started using. If you read some of the report for yourself or went to a variety of news sources rather than relying on Fox News you would know this. You would also know why there are some conservatives calling for Trump to be impeached because the report shows that there is a lot of corruption going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by private parts View Post
                        Well well well. Crazy Bernie wants to give convicted felons in prison the right to vote. Hum.. sounds like an outstanding idea. Please tell us more old crazy white dude.
                        He just won the race to the far left and his goose is cooked. HAHAHAA!
                        The only thing that's really wrong with felons voting, is that being incarcerated, they might not have a lot of access to relevant information about the candidates & issues on the ballot. We have enough of that already as it is, from the FAUX Noize/hate radio fans.... only they are deliberately MISinformed, as opposed to UNinformed like the prisoners would be.

For the record, Vermont & Maine apparently allow prisoners to vote already, so that's where Bernie's coming from on the issue. He knows it can work.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

For the record, Vermont & Maine apparently allow prisoners to vote already, so that's where Bernie's coming from on the issue. He knows it can work.
                          I don't think it's a vote winner, it never polled well here and the US is usually further to the right. The UK government has been fighting it for years against pressure from the EU one of those things that would come up in Brexit debates.

I'm kind of ambivalent about it myself but there is a difference between mass murdering rapist in for life and somebody losing their vote because they sold some blow back in the 1980s.

Comment

The only thing that's really wrong with felons voting, is that being incarcerated, they might not have a lot of access to relevant information about the candidates & issues on the ballot. We have enough of that already as it is, from the FAUX Noize/hate radio fans.... only they are deliberately MISinformed, as opposed to UNinformed like the prisoners would be.

There no longer is real journalism or real news. What we have now are partisan propaganda channels. So that's only divided the country and made it more partisan. The right listens to their propaganda and the left listens to theirs. It makes the country weak because it divides us and we are such a paper tiger we waste all our time on investigations and law suits and get nothing done. Trump eventually will go but nothing will change. We will keep being divided and arguing accomplishing nothing. Maybe someone will hit us with an EMP attack and put us our of our misery. Yeah that will kill a lot of Americans and maybe wake us up finally if we survive it.

Comment

• The reality is the very wealthy own both parties. I have no idea why you people argue this shit constantly. Right now the big corporations seem to be backing the Democrats more. Especially the big tech companies. Amazon didn't pay any taxes and believe me. They won't if a lefty becomes the next president. That part never changes. The Clintons and Obama's gave the rich everything they wanted as did the Bush family. Funny. Everyone is talking about Trump's so called crimes but nobody is talking about the Bush, Clintons and Obamas crimes. Well maybe ol Trump is snuggling up to the neocons more because they will protect him. So what that means is Trump reneges on his campaign promises and keeps us in the middle east and maybe Bibi will start a war and we get dragged back into that.

What we should be doing is pulling completely out of the middle east and focusing on China. China is becoming aggressive and they have us infiltrated to the gills. In fact they have members of our congress offices infiltrated. Russia has the same economy as Italy or the state of New York. China has the money and resources to do far more damage but it's Russia, Russia, Russia. Yeah they spy on us too. Everyone spies on everyone and the US meddles in other people's elections as well.

Comment

• Power does what it wants and government investigations never go anywhere. Voting is pretty much a joke. Nothing ever changes. The military industrial complex and big finance always get what they want. All this political fighting is a nice distraction. Everyone is going after some real estate developer for whatever crazy reason decided he wanted to be president. The real criminals are laughing and continuing in their crimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X