ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Are we doubling up and having some of khan Garcia as well
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

I think we should, but I haven't made up my mind how Khan wins that fight yet.....
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Ok prediction time

Haye has the advantage in almost everything in this fight.He is faster with his hand's and feet,better ring smarts and discipline,better shape.He also has good punching power,in both hands.Chisora has a good chin and can take a good punch.However,i doubt he can take three or four good punches which is what i think Haye will be going for.I will say Haye wins by KO in the 7th round.

As for Khan - Garcia i see this being an exciting but predictable fight.Garcia will be trying to pressure Khan to the ropes (where he is as good as useless) and can't throw his fast combo's.Khan needs to fight smart to avoid this.He will need to stay off the back foot and work behind his jab to get to the inside, then let loose with quick combinations.I can see the early rounds being interesting but mid fight Khan will kick it up a gear.if he punches straight down the middle he can counter Garcia's slow,wide swings.I am going to say Khan by TKO between 6-8.By fight night i will have to pick the exact round
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

The binnie breakdown: Haye-Chisora

Aside from all the heated build up, I expect Haye to be very composed and sharp in this fight. Weighing in at 210 (to Chisora's 247) is the lightest he's been at heavyweight, and speaks of a man who is going to use his speed advantage to move, move, move and lure Chisora in (made easier by Haye's 4'' reach advanatge). Chisora will look to maul and get in close, and it wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility to have some success. But if Wlad Klitschko couldn't KO Haye, I'm not sure that Chisora will have the speed or cleverness to catch him. Equally, however, Chisora - for all his limitations - is a tough nut. Vitali K could not KO him, so I doubt Haye will. Haye will unload the punishment and it really is a question of whether Chisoras corner or the ref want him to keep going. There is always the question of Haye gassing, but this fight is only 10 rounds and I expect Haye to win by a wide UD.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

The binnie breakdown: Khan-Garcia.

Amir Khan has had a shitty year. Getting beaten by Lamont Peterson in a close fight in which many of his defensive naivities were exploded, having the rematch scuppered by Peterson testing positive for steroids can only of compounded the pain. Although he has subsequently been reinstated as WBA 140lb champ, you sense that he will have a point to prove on Saturday. And you can't help but feel that Danny Garcia - for all his toughness - might be a sacrificial lamb. Garcia is tough, he picks his lunches well, and he comes to fight. But he is also much, much slower than Khan, is flat footed, and has not mixed with anyone on Khan's level - struggling with an over the hill Eric Morales (who was never a 140lb fighter) should raise warning signs about his durability at this level. With Khan there is always the 'chin' question: but if big hittings like Maidana and Judah couldn't crack it, Garcia is going to have to be lucky. I expect Khan to come out aggressive behind his jab, racking up the points for the first 3-4 rounds before stepping up the punishment with those rapid fire fists. Garcia is tough, but Khan will stop him around the 10th.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

cool break downs , up to your usual high standard

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

right my picks .

Chisora haye ... i have had internal arguements to how haye wins . I dont see chisora winning at all , but i dont see haye knocking him out ( as much as i would like to see that) so am going with points and i am gonna go Haye UD .

Khan Garcia .. I watched a montage of garcia and he looks like he could be well up for this but he also looked a good fit of khans style , I think khan has a lot to prove I think if he cant be motivated for this he can forget about bigger fights .
                So i think khan wins big time, I think he comes out fast and busy , a bit like the judah fight and i see this ending in the 5th as well .
                Ko to khan.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

I like King Khan to win by UD over Danny Garcia. I think Garcia is too tough for Khan to knock out.
                  I like Chisora to KO Haye despite Chisora having no evidence of a brain. Haye will be the only thinking fighter in the ring Saturday night but i don't know that this will keep him from getting man handled. I see this fight as being similar to Bute vs Froch in outcome. I think Haye expects to get in there and use his footwork and keep the distance he wants. However, Chisora has a considerable size advantage and is a lunatic. Once Chisora starts chasing, the fouls start happening and the crowd goes bonkers i think Haye hits the canvas. I'll say round 4.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

That's a ballsy pick Sonrisa.

Giving away so much weight against a guy like Chisora is indeed a risk, but if Wlad, Valuev and Ruiz (who made a career of it) couldn't man-handle Haye, I'm not sure Chisora can. Looking forward to it though....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

i can't find the thread that the kid from florida made a smash hagar in the face game, little help...?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Glen Johnson just announced his retirement following a UD loss on ESPN's Friday Night Fights.
                        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Ok so i made my mind up with the round for Khan and i will say he stops Garcia in 7

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I think Haye's going to win over Chisora as well. Hell, judging by the press conference brawl alone Haye will outwork him (he got in 3 shots -OK, 2 and an elbow-drop - before Chisora could even react), but I also doubt Haye can knock him out. He probably CAN, however, win a UD (barring accidents) or punish Chisora to the point where his corner stops the fight. Should be interesting.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Ok people I will post some odds later for the fights .. So we can throw our virtual money around like real big rollers

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                                I like King Khan to win by UD over Danny Garcia. I think Garcia is too tough for Khan to knock out.
                                I like Chisora to KO Haye despite Chisora having no evidence of a brain. Haye will be the only thinking fighter in the ring Saturday night but i don't know that this will keep him from getting man handled. I see this fight as being similar to Bute vs Froch in outcome. I think Haye expects to get in there and use his footwork and keep the distance he wants. However, Chisora has a considerable size advantage and is a lunatic. Once Chisora starts chasing, the fouls start happening and the crowd goes bonkers i think Haye hits the canvas. I'll say round 4.
                                It all would depend on the size of the ring.In a smaller size ring i could see Chisora being able to maul Haye and wear him down.A larger ring would be yet another advantage to Haye as it would give him room to move and make the slower,Come forward Chisora come to him.Given Haye is in better shape than a lot of the current heavies i don't really see Chisora being able catch and smother him unless as you say he hurts Haye will an illegal blow

Ballsy pick indeed Sonrisa

Comment

Working...