"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Doesn't anyone fucking find irony in Wigg-Hair's statement here:

“I can’t name another guitar player, Eddie Van Halen, anyone..."
    Seriously...if that doesn't sum up Wigg's bullshit in less than a sentence...I don't know what else does...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

When is the last time anyone from Van Halen mentioned Wigg-Hair to anyone relevant?

And...by the way...when do you think Van Halen is going to get interviewed by...Cack Blabbath?

anytime soon?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
        If Sammy and chickenshit were as relevant as Sammy thinks they'd be asking Dave and the boys what they think of chickenshit's new single
        They'd be booking 18,000 seat venues like Van Halen, and not playing a club owned by the singer every other month

cause it's the only place they can get booked.
        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

You can't buy happiness, or respect for that matter.
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            I pretty much don't care about any statements the Klown makes to the press.

The Press IS going to seek him out, he is going to run his mouth about how he feels superior to Van Halen, blah blah blah woof woof.

The Press and Spambot are too busy sucking each other off to bother creating anything musically or journalistically that will be worth a shit.

So I am not going to waste my breath any more mentioning what a tool Spambot is....we all know it......he knows it.

Next.
            LMFAO

Cheesehead compares himself to others because he's deeply insecure. He cares about number 1 hits and chart numbers instead of musical integrity and his songwriting reflects that.
            Yeah he knows it.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Sam will pretty much be interviewed by anyone,ffs.

Someone here should see if he'll do a 20 question questionnaire for RA...
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                They'd be booking 18,000 seat venues like Van Halen, and not playing a club owned by the singer every other month

cause it's the only place they can get booked.
                Dude...that's not true...

they could open for Van Halen...then they wouldn't even have to book to get booed...

Seriously...imagine that shit...

Chickenfoot opening for Van Halen...honest to god...I would pay TRIPLE to watch the fucking carnage...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Dude...that's not true...

they could open for Van Halen...then they wouldn't even have to book to get booed...

Seriously...imagine that shit...

Chickenfoot opening for Van Halen...honest to god...I would pay TRIPLE to watch the fucking carnage...
                  Van Halen
                  Kool And The Gang
                  and
                  chickenfoot

Works for me
                  WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    Sam will pretty much be interviewed by anyone,ffs.

Someone here should see if he'll do a 20 question questionnaire for RA...
                    You have no idea how close that came to happening...

Sarge and I absolutely hounded Wigg-Hair's webmaster, looking for a 20-question interview...there was a brief...brief moment when we thought we had it too...

Sarge and I interviewing the Round Mound of Earbleeding Sound...holy hell...

heaven help us all.....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

The booing would be hilarious....

Although I couldn't stand hearing an hour of "Ow", "Dig it ya'll", "Come on", yadda, yadda, yadda....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

You know...I wonder if we could still get that interview...

Va...I'm going on a fucking mission...

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Spammy Haggis is a salesman...pure and simple....he's aboot moving "product" and making money with his minor league talent....

He'll be spouting off aboot DAVE until Spam's IN THE GRAVE........

and to think...all it took was that comment all those years ago....

"I know why Sammy Hagar sings about cars...I'VE SEEN HIS WIFE!!!"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            You know...I wonder if we could still get that interview...

Va...I'm going on a fucking mission...
                            You're going solo, fuck him and anybody that looks like him....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Cato
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

feel free to use this pic when you want to say "Shut the fuck up! don't forget you are just an American retarded local singer!" to Hagar.

Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• VHscraps
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Zing!
                                Whenever I think of Sam Hagar wagging his tongue about how great his VH years were, or how bad the rest of the band's legacy is (or airing any other dirty laundry about Ed), I'm reminded of this quote from one of Dave's favorite books:

"Now, we'll start this band...everybody that wants to join has got to take an oath, and write his name in blood." Everybody was willing. So Tom got out a sheet of paper that he had wrote the oath on, and read it. It swore every boy to stick to the band, and never tell any of the secrets; and if anybody done anything to any boy in the band, whichever boy was ordered to kill that person and his family must do it, and he mustn't eat and he mustn't sleep till he had killed them and hacked a cross in their breasts, which was the sign of the band. And nobody that didn't belong to the band could use that mark, and if he did he must be sued; and if he done it again he must be killed. And if anybody that belonged to the band told the secrets, he must have his throat cut, and then have his carcass burnt up and the ashes scattered all around, and his name blotted off of the list with blood and never mentioned again by the gang, but have a curse put on it and be forgot forever."

- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
                                And indeedio - what did Dave say about that incident in NY outside some award show with Howard Stern and Tony Bennett just after the 96 MTV fiasco, when Stern was whipping the crowd outside this venue into a chorus of anti-Ed chants - Eddie sucks, Eddie sucks, etc?

Dave grabbed the mic and said, 'hold on, Eddie doesn't suck.' Later in his book he said of the event: 'that was still my team, and I don't like anybody talkin' down my team'.

All Sam has ever done is spout negativity. His book really went for the sensationalist 'Eddie-is-a-fuckup', easy dollars, juicy bits syndicated in Rolling Stone approach, whereas Dave, in his book, kept himself in check because he knew the damn ART was greater and way more significant than the personal bullshit that might have entered into their relationship.

And that, indeed, is why it is.

Just when you think Hagar can't sink an lower in your estimation, he opens his cake-hole yet again.
                                THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

Working...