X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    You forgot to add in us posers who ride Harleys who pretend to be the unemployed, ex-alcoholics or meth addicts who are unwashed and greasy, but actually have a job and bought the bike with our own money that was made honestly and not by pimping, robbing, or selling drugs.
    Then there is the all that above and more who still paid for it from honest earned money..etc...
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      i hit a man hole cover in the road this mornin', road was recently repaved and sits down a coupla inches. i usually avoid it, forgot this mornin'. hit it and my bike died, no power. fuck...battery cable? wire hittin' frame? pulled into gas station and the ignition switch had flipped to off.
      Big problem here every winter the constant freeze thaw daily, loosens big chunks of street pavement and the salt adds to the deterioration then shit it's a 3ft wide 4" deep sink hole by afternoon, hard on the ass and the front end..lol.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

They keep the roads up pretty well around here and they are nice enough to get the street sweepers out early after the snow melts. It was clear yesterday and I went on a long ride. I wore my skiing polypropeleins under my leathers. I actually saw two big ass wolves on the edge of the highway.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

They keep the roads up pretty well around here and they are nice enough to get the street sweepers out early after the snow melts. It was clear yesterday and I went on a long ride. I wore my skiing polypropeleins under my leathers. I actually saw two big ass wolves on the edge of the highway.
          I was given a, US Army pair of thermals a few years back by a active duty friend of mine ( we were hunting deer) he had several and they were still in the plastic wrapper. A long sleeved shirt and legging, they seem to be made out of new style of fabric it's... like some kind of nylon blend with a neoprene or foam feel to them. I would try riding in them, but nothing cuts the wind like true leather. They are excellent..don't know if they cut the wind well..? at speeds faster than sitting in a tree blind waiting for a shot..lol. They are a far better thing than the cotton thermals mom bought me when I was a kid..lol.

This could be the same fabric you mentioned, "polypropeliens..?"

Those Cows and Bison stand around for weeks with a inch of ice on their backs PETA can fook off when it comes to survival...gimme a beaver skinned coat and leather over coat and I could stroll comfortably around the frozen moon IO ..lol.
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 11-12-2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            I like Bandimere.
            Where the white trash go to get away from their trailer parks every now and then.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              I was given a, US Army pair of thermals a few years back by a active duty friend of mine ( we were hunting deer) he had several and they were still in the plastic wrapper. A long sleeved shirt and legging, they seem to be made out of new style of fabric it's... like some kind of nylon blend with a neoprene or foam feel to them. I would try riding in them, but nothing cuts the wind like true leather. They are excellent..don't know if they cut the wind well..? at speeds faster than sitting in a tree blind waiting for a shot..lol. They are a far better thing than the cotton thermals mom bought me when I was a kid..lol.

This could be the same fabric you mentioned, "polypropeliens..?"

Those Cows and Bison stand around for weeks with a inch of ice on their backs PETA can fook off when it comes to survival...gimme a beaver skinned coat and leather over coat and I could stroll comfortably around the frozen moon IO ..lol.
              Yeah it's the same stuff. Mine are Northface and you can get them in different thicknesses. You don't want anything cotton on you in cold weather especially if you are sweating or getting wet. I do a lot of alpine and cross country skiing in the winter so you sweat and you need to wick the moisture away. Wool still probably is the best but polypropylene doesn't itch and is pretty comfortable.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Yeah it's the same stuff. Mine are Northface and you can get them in different thicknesses. You don't want anything cotton on you in cold weather especially if you are sweating or getting wet. I do a lot of alpine and cross country skiing in the winter so you sweat and you need to wick the moisture away. Wool still probably is the best but polypropylene doesn't itch and is pretty comfortable.
                It does hold odours though...particularly body odour!
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                  It does hold odours though...particularly body odour!
                  Are you saying that's what your panties are made of?

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    Are you saying that's what your panties are made of?
                    Fuck off. Guy at work used to wear them to ride his bike in winter. Fucking STUNK!
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I innvented GORTEX!

1. A pair of womens' pantyhose (it fits tight against the skin holds the heat, the nylon doesn't absorb moisture)

2.A covering of cotton or wool thermal underwear (the old days stuff) holds all the heat repels the cold and wind. The seperation of the two fabrics alows for water being removed from the skin

3. A covering of loose fitting nylon pants ( keeps the water out).

Bang!!! invented Gortex ..just never put all three layers, into one fabric..DANG DANG DANG!!!!

Oh and wear the full panty hose, the garder belt stuff is just silly.

lol
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 11-19-2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

fishnets are classy tho
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                          Full Member Status

• May 2010

I would also recommend -not- wearing a, belly chain....(the fishnets could improve the chances of bottle service at some high brow Frisco clubs)... the belly chain,.. with the fishnets.... just too too toooo much.

Before this degenrates to shoes...How Bout them Fuck'n Royals...or Gaddam, I like Boobs.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

photo(3).JPG

living the legend wall at HD museum in milwaukee
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              No, just a lot of unemployed (or on welfare) ex-alcoholics or meth addicts, unwashed, greasy F A T asses on Harleys that they paid for with their girlfriend's money basically being assholes.
                              If that's the case, they'd sold the bikes for drugs so they're safe.

Ever taken a ride on a Harley?
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                                Ever taken a ride on a Harley?
                                WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I EVER WANT TO RIDE ON A HARLEY!?

I'll say this for the last god damn time: bikers are the filthiest of the filthy white trash on the planet.

Meth addicts, rapist, chronic crab and lice-ridden cretins with a gay (leather) sub-culture. Bikers are the lowest form of scum on the plant. Rude, thoughtless people always looking for a fight or someone's property to destroy. When I hear the stories of their tiny brains looking like smeared dog shit on the asphalt when kissing a tractor semi I laugh my ass off. They all belong in jail or on an island with fundie Christians and non-aborted retards (upon which many bikers already are). They are a social ill.

Comment

Working...