EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

fuckin awsome
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Enough talk of the "H" word! Shit, half of this thread is about him! People from all over are going to come to see these exclusives and this is what you want them to see?
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Enough talk of the "H" word! Shit, half of this thread is about him! People from all over are going to come to see these exclusives and this is what you want them to see?
        word, sis.

DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I concur with NG. Can we get over the Gay Gar thing already? I'm already all over his slutty wife!

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Way to go Roth Army!!!

Comment

• bluemustard
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

Comment

• bluemustard
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

Comment

• unregistered
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jan 2004

VAN FUCKIN HALEN
                  Time to kick it my niggas, wheres my man CAIN ? Time to party like we did when we saw THE CULT !

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by unregistered
                    VAN FUCKIN HALEN
                    Time to kick it my niggas, wheres my man CAIN ? Time to party like we did when we saw THE CULT !
                    Dude, use one of your other two aliases. Don't force me to do it for you, thanks....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• unregistered
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Dude, use one of your other two aliases. Don't force me to do it for you, thanks....
                      I think you may have me cuntfused with someone else--my only other "alias" was GAYHITCH that i can remember. Can we still be friends? Love and rainbows : )

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Thanks for the compliments, although I really didn't do anything...

A couple of items to share...

- As you've probably have seen, I've removed the pics that were pasted here... We're going to watermark them properly.... And yes, we've been given permission to do that.... Once we watermark them, we'll put them in a new post...

- My DLR point of contact has been online here for several hours a day since the annoucement. I won't reveal the person's identity, but the Mods know who the person is....

- I forgot to relay info on the dog, "Here's some info on the dog in the video. He is Dave's and his name is Russell. He is an australian cattle dog and pretty much goes with Dave everywhere."

- Let's hold off on the posts talking about tickets, backstage passes and the like. Let's enjoy this access and appreciate it. If that stuff is offered down the road, so be it....

- A reminder on the Tour Forum for our new members: When tour dates are announced, I'll be creating "meetup/review" threads for every city on the tour. So please don't start a thread in Main about your particular city, make a post in that city's thread in the Tour Forum.....

- And for our "guests", please register and join the discussion !! As seen during the last VH tour with DLR, this place is JUMPING during the tour !! Plus, we have a great group of regular members from all over the world !!
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                          Groupie
                          • Dec 2011

Pretty cool stuff Va. I can remember a time when Dave or his reps didn't acknowledge this site...but some of his band members did. Really good to see they finally know where to go, to give out info.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            - My DLR point of contact has been online here for several hours a day since the announcement. I won't reveal the person's identity, but the Mods know who the person is...
                            Well, THANK YOU very much whoever you are! You've made a lot of people very happy!
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Very Cool.

Comment

• Southpaw
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2009

no fun zone

Comment