X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Mom finds long lost son online, then rapes him

This is about as sick as it gets! WTF is going on with people these days?

Link

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

Friday , September 11, 2009

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother — a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."

"I don't think I've heard of another case like this in my career," said Dr. Gerald Shiener, chief of Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit.

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

"I'm at a loss for words because it's something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it."

Sword surrendered to Waterford Township police on April 24, the Oakland Press reported, but was freed on bond Wednesday following her arraignment. The house at her listed home address is abandoned.

Sword's attorney Kenneth Burch told the Press that his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and said the accusations of incest have been very difficult for her.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

"Reminded me of myself," Sword wrote on the Web page, where she uses the name Aimee Pope.

• Click here to see her MySpace page.

Though Sword is apparently confident of her ability to recover from the charges, Shiener, the psychiatric doctor, worries that if the allegations are true, the damage to the boy could be long-lasting.

"This could be his first sexual experience, and his first sexual experience could be something so conflicted, so unusual, so prohibited that it will stay with him for life," Shiener said.
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Them gonna be some weird nightmares.........
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Wow...

Just.....wow.

I'm speechless. Pure evil walks the planet next to all of us every day....
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
        a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."
        Fuck, Ya think?

The poor bastard will probably end up a serial killer cutting off the heads of women that look like her....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Exactly...Exactly...
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Hey, she's not half bad...

Ya think if I tell her I'm her other son, she'll rape me?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker
              Hey, she's not half bad...

Ya think if I tell her I'm her other son, she'll rape me?

Binnie would hit it...

And by the way...you're FUCKED UP Imapus!!!
              Last edited by fryingdutchman; 09-15-2009, 12:07 PM. Reason: To tell Imapus that he's fucked up...
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Hey, take 'em as they come... I'm glad I'm not her son, but make believe is a whole other issue.

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

What a sick bitch. Thank God she gave away her child, think of all the damage she would have done had she kept him.

Imap, You want to have sex with your mother? Do you have one concept of how that reflects on your whole family? Do you plan on being a predator to your children?

Good looking or not, she is a horrible predator. To knowingly do that to your own family, well her whole family should be sterilized and all children taken from that family. And her parents terminated.

If she has other children in her custody, imagine the damage that has been done to them.
                  To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                  MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Imapus_Sylicker

Hey, take 'em as they come... I'm glad I'm not her son, but make believe is a whole other issue.

That's bullshit. Your mom should kill her self right now for raising a son like you. And your family should be sterilized.

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NydKPClhYgM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NydKPClhYgM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b 8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
                    Last edited by standin; 09-15-2009, 12:44 PM.
                    To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                      Binnie would hit it...
                      Yup.

I'd even call her 'mommy' if it helped set the mood for her
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• SparkieD
                        Veteran
                        • Sep 2006

What the fuck was she trying to do? Put him back in?

Geez, bitch deserves the fuckin' chair for that.
                        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                        Originally posted by rustoffa
                        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• standin
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2009

Well, Bennie. That is sick. And reflects on your family's past, present and future.
                          MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

"Invalid Friend ID.
                            This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted."

LOL, ya think?
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by standin
                              Imap, You want to have sex with your mother? Do you have one concept of how that reflects on your whole family? Do you plan on being a predator to your children?
                              What the fuck are you drugged on now, you insane whore? Look, get the fuck away from me. I thought I told you to put me on ignore?

You really have no understanding on what's going on around you, do you, you fucking alcoholic junkie?

When did I say that shit? You're threading a fucking fine line, you psycho bitch.

Where's your child? Have you given up on the kid? If you didn't, you should. You have NO FUCKING BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT MOTHERS, you crack whore. Posting 24 hours a day while drunk, medicated and drugged out of your wits doesn't exactly make you mom of the year.

Fuck off!

Comment

Working...