Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Guitar World Comes Through Again! Awesome VH Cover Story In New Issue!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMKID View Post
    Do you realize how stupid you sound when you say stuff like this ??

Writing great music means EVERYTHING --- it separates the forgettable jokes like Creeper Beiber and Nicki Minaj from the truly iconic musical acts like Roth Van Halen and Led Zeppelin that can write music that stirs people's souls for generations.

You haven't got a clue about what makes a great musician --- according to your criteria, Eddie shoulda hired this kid to be the bassist back in 2005 --- he destroys Wolfie on technical skills:

Do you realize what a fucking cunt you sound like when you're constantly making comments regarding people's level of intelligence.

Nobody's interested in Wolf's nutsack except for you...you're the one that keeps mentioning it. I'm just saying not all talented musicians are good composers and vice versa. The GREAT ones are the ones that are talented at both.

Do I believe everything Ed says? Fuck no. But I just have to see the look on his face when he's up on stage with his kid, and I have no doubt that's the reason we're getting all of this.

Do I think Wolf has potential? Yes, I do, and I'm curious to see what he's capable of. When it comes to writing, there's a hell of a lot of incredible bassists and drummers that have never written a lick, but are still capable of "making it their own".

Do I think Eddie wrote the bass lines for ADKOT? No, I don't.

Now go away and leave me alone. And if you imply one more time that I'm stupid, you'll be sucking your own fucking nutsack.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Do you realize what a fucking cunt you sound like when you're constantly making comments regarding people's level of intelligence.
    He does. He's actually feeding off of all the negative energy he's getting here so he can go brag about it with all his 'fucking' buddies over at the Chickenfuck board.

Here's 11-minutes he can smuggle up his undercover-Hagar-loving ass!

someone's doormat
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I tell you I've just sucked back some tea leaves and I love the latest album. Always loved the everyman that Michael Anthony portrayed. Enjoy watching Wolfie so far and he's someone different, breaks up the predictable and makes the band seem like less of a dinosaur. Still feels like VH to me as well. Everything's alright

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Now go away and leave me alone. And if you imply one more time that I'm stupid, you'll be sucking your own fucking nutsack.

Ahh shaddup, dippy ---- Wolfie ain't no musical genius ---- people are only buying tickets because Dave and Eddie are onstage together ---- U fucking delusional if you think otherwise!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahh shaddup, dippy ---- Wolfie ain't no musical genius ---- people are only buying tickets because Dave and Eddie are onstage together ---- U fucking delusional if you think otherwise!
    And you're delusional if you don't think we have Wolf to thank for the fact that we're getting to see Dave and Ed onstage together again at ALL. You really need to STFU, your shtick is past old.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    TJM, I totally know where you're coming from & I tend to agree with a lot of it.
    You're shittin' me. What parts? No one here, as far as I'm aware of, has ever called Wolf a genius. If Ed did, as Angel said, that's the kind of things parents say. This TJMKID character still has not answered my question about the whereabouts of Mike's solo CD with all of the masterful song writing he's capable of. Mike is a great bass player. Wolf is a great bass player. Is there nepotism involved? Yeah, no shit there is, but as many have stated, this concession is one that is not only musically in our favor, but responsible for there being any new music and touring at all! Hey, if that guy is going to repeat his "nut sack slurping" drivel over and over like an eleven year old, I'm going to continue to repeat the truth we all know.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dippy...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Dippy...

Nah, this is just my three cups of coffee in 98 degree heat talkin'.
    Last edited by DLR Bridge; 06-21-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Listen here you no good, cock-sucking, nutsack licking fucking useless pussy CUNT! You put words into my mouth or thoughts into my brain one more time and you will be pulling your nuts out of your fucking throat. I never said Wolf was a genius, nor did I say he was the reason people are buying tix. WE'RE ALL BUYING TIX BECAUSE DAVE AND EDDIE ARE ONSTAGE TOGETHER - DUH.... We've been on these fucking boards for 13+ years waiting for this moment and putting up with shit from fucking no good losers like you. You have no game, you're boring and one-dimensional. Now go blow Sam while Mike's got his cock up your ass... you know you wanna. I aint passive, I'm 100% aggressive all the way... You can step up what you say to me, but if I come back....yeah, it's gonna sting a little.

Now go swallow some cum and play with those 2 inches hanging between your legs while you dream of sucking Wolf's nutsack... dumb fucking cunt.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Listen here you no good, cock-sucking, nutsack licking fucking useless pussy CUNT! You put words into my mouth or thoughts into my brain one more time and you will be pulling your nuts out of your fucking throat. I never said Wolf was a genius, nor did I say he was the reason people are buying tix. WE'RE ALL BUYING TIX BECAUSE DAVE AND EDDIE ARE ONSTAGE TOGETHER - DUH.... We've been on these fucking boards for 13+ years waiting for this moment and putting up with shit from fucking no good losers like you. You have no game, you're boring and one-dimensional. Now go blow Sam while Mike's got his cock up your ass... you know you wanna. I aint passive, I'm 100% aggressive all the way... You can step up what you say to me, but if I come back....yeah, it's gonna sting a little.

Now go swallow some cum and play with those 2 inches hanging between your legs while you dream of sucking Wolf's nutsack... dumb fucking cunt.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Angel remind me to never piss you off
    fuck your fucking framing

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Holy moly!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

This is pure brilliance Angel. Are you related to George Carlin?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Therapeutic. Got it out of my system. Yeah, I'm stressed today, does it show?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Spoken like a true sexually confused bleeding heart liberal nobody...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Therapeutic. Got it out of my system. Yeah, I'm stressed today, does it show?
    It shows everyday...

You're riddled with anxiety...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It shows everyday...

You're riddled with anxiety...
    Actually, I'm not, although I should be. Final exams, need new car so have to go back to full-time work while studying full-time, and need to figure out where I should move next now that the government has pulled the rug out from under my feet....

I just get it out of my system here so that's the side you see most often. Unlike DLR, I don't do a very good job of keeping my goat hidden, lol.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Random thought trying to get thread back on topic. Gallant effort terry. You're like the guy who walks into the huge orgy, flips on the lights & says "who recorded over my gladiator tape?!?"
    lol!!!!!!!

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Spoken like a true sexually confused bleeding heart liberal nobody...
    Sexually confused...wtf?!?! I have no confusion whatsoever in that regard. Besides, I'm old...it's very low on the "things that matter" meter.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now back topic: Awesome interviews...

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Random thought trying to get thread back on topic. Gallant effort terry. You're like the guy who walks into the huge orgy, flips on the lights & says "who recorded over my Gladiator tape?!?"
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I really Dont Feel The Love In This Thread.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    You're shittin' me. What parts? .

I don't know how much credit should be given to Wolf. Wasn't there when they recorded the album, got Eddie sober, or brought Dave back. Difference between me & TJM is I don't care how much credit you guys give him...only how much I give him.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wolf Is The Glue In Van Halen,End Of Story.;D

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Damn!

"women all over 'cross the U,S,A, got spoiled to death, in a hammerhead way
    President went to congress, here's what he said..
    "Gentlemen our honor has been betrayed!!"
    We're in deep, deep water 'less I miss my mark
    Put out an A.P.B. on the hammerhead shark

An Angel went to court, entered her plea
    said keep that faggot TJMKID away from me
    he don't understand what a man should know
    and by the time I could teach
    him he'd be far too old

be-bop-a-lula baby far too old!"

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're shittin' me. What parts? No one here, as far as I'm aware of, has ever called Wolf a genius. If Ed did, as Angel said, that's the kind of things parents say. This TJMKID character still has not answered my question about the whereabouts of Mike's solo CD with all of the masterful song writing he's capable of.

I live in the world of rational thought and deductive reasoning --- Mike doesn't have a solo bass CD but I'm pretty confident that Eddie hired him in 1974 because he could come up with his own bass lines and hold his own in the studio. Eddie and Alex had high standards back then (they didnt hire Dave on his first audition), so I highly doubt Ed would have kept Sobolewski as a hanger-on for six epic rock albums if he had to constantly come up with all his bass lines and treat him like a beginner bass player. There were a lot of session musicians Ed could've hired instead of Mike back in those days --- so that proves Mike had the chops to be a great bass player in an iconic band with 3 other very talented people.

Now look at Wolfie --- he wasn't much more than a potted plant on the 2007-08 tour, and suddenly he comes up with a couple bass runs on ADKOT and now he's the Messiah of Van Halen? I aint seen nothing convincing yet to grant him that title. I'm a lot more inclined to believe a guitar god legend helped him A LOT in the studio coming up with ideas for bass parts so that a proud father could show off his son to the world and give him a good start in his music career. We've all seen this a million times with fathers greatly exaggerating their kids' abilities.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the government has pulled the rug out from under my feet....
    The wonderful government would do no such thing...

Take back your evil lie!

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I live in the world of rational thought and deductive reasoning --- Mike doesn't have a solo bass CD but I'm pretty confident that Eddie hired him in 1974 because he could come up with his own bass lines and hold his own in the studio. Eddie and Alex had high standards back then (they didnt hire Dave on his first audition), so I highly doubt Ed would have kept Sobolewski as a hanger-on for six epic rock albums if he had to constantly come up with all his bass lines and treat him like a beginner bass player. There were a lot of session musicians Ed could've hired instead of Mike back in those days --- so that proves Mike had the chops to be a great bass player in an iconic band with 3 other very talented people.

Now look at Wolfie --- he wasn't much more than a potted plant on the 2007-08 tour, and suddenly he comes up with a couple bass runs on ADKOT and now he's the Messiah of Van Halen? I aint seen nothing convincing yet to grant him that title. I'm a lot more inclined to believe a guitar god legend helped him A LOT in the studio coming up with ideas for bass parts so that a proud father could show off his son to the world and give him a good start in his music career. We've all seen this a million times with fathers greatly exaggerating their kids' abilities.
    Hey, atleast now your speaking with some civility. I agree with the potted plant of '07/'08 angle, but I most definitely think this kid has taken every musical step forward on his own. Don't forget, his true instrument of choice is the drums. From what I had seen of his playing, whether taught by his Uncle Al or not, the kid has complete command of the kit. I see him as a kid who was born with the DNA of a very talented musician. That does not dictate that he is or even will be a genius, but I can clearly see that he has the determination to silence doubters such as yourself, and hopefully, earn your respect as well.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just wanted to say hello to the troopers...I need a cold one with this heat today
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The wonderful government would do no such thing...

Take back your evil lie!
    Yeah, okay...

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

So you were always the kid pissed off because the coach's kid played better than you... got it.

You can cuntinue this smoke screen of challenging anyone's intelligence who holds a differing opinion of Wolfgang's contributions to Van Halen music. That's such a weak position that's been tried and epically failed for years here.

Let's play with those little things called facts... You claim Wolfgang hasn't written anything nor earned his dues. OK... go queue up the 7 unreleased demos that appear on ADKOT. Crank up your subwoofer... you have one right? Being the musical genius expert I would imagine you have all the proper evaluative tools in your man cave..?

Take a good listen to the bass lines and song breaks in the originals. Now do the same with ADKOT.

You will notice a significant difference in timing, attack and placement of each bass note within the composition. Mike is a traditional bass player and his style was perfectly synced between Alex's back beat between the kick and snare drums. This is why in many cases it's hard to hear Mike's playing stand out... it is mixed right. Right for Van Halen, but also Mike's bass approach perfectly filled the right spaces between Al's low end percussion. That's the true "art" of great bass playing. The rhythm section becomes one... not 2 plus. Mike's style continues today in what I've heard with him performing with the likes of Billy Gibbons, Jeff Beck, BB King, and Joe Satriani on the few Chickenshit songs I've tortured my ears with...

Wolfgang's bass approach especially during the 07/08 tour was very much emulating Mike's but he was also trying to throw in a few fills, slides, hammers and taps which sometimes worked and several times missed... Mike never ventured there much... he stayed in the middle of the groove. In both ADKOT and live performances of the classics... Wolf's style has emerged. He fills many of the same nooks Mike did, but he's also found a unique timing and blending/mixing both the traditional bass space, but then breaking out and hitting note for note portions directly in sync with his fathers oddball timing signatures and rhythmic fills. This not only adds balls but elephant balls to the signature Van Halen sound.

I don't for minute believe all this is from Dad's coaching and directing. A relatively simple fact counters that argument... For years many folks claim Ed wrote all the bass lines for VH's hits... some even think Mike didn't even record the bass on most of it. If that were the case... Did Ed all of a sudden jump light years forward in his bass compositions with ADKOT and the live performances of the classics Wolfgang is performing? Ed's playing better than ever today... but he's still very much playing in Ed's zone.

To you it may seem illogical that this 21 year old pup actually composed his contribution to the greatest rock album released in the last two decades... Yes some of the song foundations were developed before he was conceived. But compare side by side and you hear a very different product than the originals on bass. Why do you believe Wolfgang didn't write the stuff that went to tape? My ears tell me it wasn't Ed, wasn't Mike... The timing signatures are very pure Van Halenish... meaning that unique timing Ed and Al have. Wolfgang clearly comes from that DNA tree.

One more thing damn it... Ed and Dave didn't write all the music. Ed wrote guitar and composed melodies. Dave wrote lyrics and composed melodies. Alex wrote drums and composed melodies. Mike wrote bass and composed melodies. That's how most rock bands function. None of these guys are Mozart types composing full symphonic pieces. Historically they claimed everything was recorded live in the studio. Sure Ed produced a riff that was born in a jam... Dave wrote a lyric or developed a melodic hook vocally... neither of those guys wrote a single drum beat nor bass line that ended up "the song". Only rock musician egos make such claim... I know first hand from 30+ years as a guitar player, song writer, studio musician, audio engineer, etc... that same bullshit ego crap lives strong even today. I'm never shy in pointing out the stupidity of such a mindset to any artist at any level...

So go ahead and talk nutsacks... since that appears to be the center of your logical thinking and deductive reasoning... I don't believe you have any reasonable basis for your position nor the real world experience to back it.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I feel sorry for your kids ---- please donate them to a more deserving family !!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    So you were always the kid pissed off because the coach's kid played better than you... got it.

You can cuntinue this smoke screen of challenging anyone's intelligence who holds a differing opinion of Wolfgang's contributions to Van Halen music. That's such a weak position that's been tried and epically failed for years here.

Let's play with those little things called facts... You claim Wolfgang hasn't written anything nor earned his dues. OK... go queue up the 7 unreleased demos that appear on ADKOT. Crank up your subwoofer... you have one right? Being the musical genius expert I would imagine you have all the proper evaluative tools in your man cave..?

Take a good listen to the bass lines and song breaks in the originals. Now do the same with ADKOT.

You will notice a significant difference in timing, attack and placement of each bass note within the composition. Mike is a traditional bass player and his style was perfectly synced between Alex's back beat between the kick and snare drums. This is why in many cases it's hard to hear Mike's playing stand out... it is mixed right. Right for Van Halen, but also Mike's bass approach perfectly filled the right spaces between Al's low end percussion. That's the true "art" of great bass playing. The rhythm section becomes one... not 2 plus. Mike's style continues today in what I've heard with him performing with the likes of Billy Gibbons, Jeff Beck, BB King, and Joe Satriani on the few Chickenshit songs I've tortured my ears with...

Wolfgang's bass approach especially during the 07/08 tour was very much emulating Mike's but he was also trying to throw in a few fills, slides, hammers and taps which sometimes worked and several times missed... Mike never ventured there much... he stayed in the middle of the groove. In both ADKOT and live performances of the classics... Wolf's style has emerged. He fills many of the same nooks Mike did, but he's also found a unique timing and blending/mixing both the traditional bass space, but then breaking out and hitting note for note portions directly in sync with his fathers oddball timing signatures and rhythmic fills. This not only adds balls but elephant balls to the signature Van Halen sound.

I don't for minute believe all this is from Dad's coaching and directing. A relatively simple fact counters that argument... For years many folks claim Ed wrote all the bass lines for VH's hits... some even think Mike didn't even record the bass on most of it. If that were the case... Did Ed all of a sudden jump light years forward in his bass compositions with ADKOT and the live performances of the classics Wolfgang is performing? Ed's playing better than ever today... but he's still very much playing in Ed's zone.

To you it may seem illogical that this 21 year old pup actually composed his contribution to the greatest rock album released in the last two decades... Yes some of the song foundations were developed before he was conceived. But compare side by side and you hear a very different product than the originals on bass. Why do you believe Wolfgang didn't write the stuff that went to tape? My ears tell me it wasn't Ed, wasn't Mike... The timing signatures are very pure Van Halenish... meaning that unique timing Ed and Al have. Wolfgang clearly comes from that DNA tree.

One more thing damn it... Ed and Dave didn't write all the music. Ed wrote guitar and composed melodies. Dave wrote lyrics and composed melodies. Alex wrote drums and composed melodies. Mike wrote bass and composed melodies. That's how most rock bands function. None of these guys are Mozart types composing full symphonic pieces. Historically they claimed everything was recorded live in the studio. Sure Ed produced a riff that was born in a jam... Dave wrote a lyric or developed a melodic hook vocally... neither of those guys wrote a single drum beat nor bass line that ended up "the song". Only rock musician egos make such claim... I know first hand from 30+ years as a guitar player, song writer, studio musician, audio engineer, etc... that same bullshit ego crap lives strong even today. I'm never shy in pointing out the stupidity of such a mindset to any artist at any level...

So go ahead and talk nutsacks... since that appears to be the center of your logical thinking and deductive reasoning... I don't believe you have any reasonable basis for your position nor the real world experience to back it.

Attention TJMKID...

Last edited by jhale667; 06-21-2012 at 03:06 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, I'm not, although I should be. Final exams, need new car so have to go back to full-time work while studying full-time, and need to figure out where I should move next now that the government has pulled the rug out from under my feet....

I just get it out of my system here so that's the side you see most often. Unlike DLR, I don't do a very good job of keeping my goat hidden, lol.
    You don't need the government Angel all you need is to know what you want out of life and a work ethic. Most people don't take the time to plan ahead and even if they do most fear failure. Sometimes when the rug gets pulled out from underneath you it opens a whole new door. It happened to me 12 years ago. I flipped it the bird and moved forward and the quality of my life now is better than it was then. I wish you luck. Set your long-term goals, break it down into little chunks of how to reach it and take life one day at a time.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A fine analysis Mr. Zoo. Do you work from home?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's simple. You grab your instrument and you get up there and play it and see how the audience reacts. If you do something extra special people get off on it more than just liking it. I think you are right. People are getting off on Wolfie's bass magic.

If I said I didn't get off on this bass playing I would be lying. I don't know about sucking Wolfie's balls. I don't like him that much.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-21-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now that's what I like to see on Roth Army --- a reasonable, rational argument for why Wolfie deserves credit for his musical contributions. A calm debate always gets opposing ideas across better than telling somebody to go "swallow some cum and play with a 2-inch dong".

I'm not a trained musician but I will try to find some time and review your technical analysis of Wolf's playing on ADKOT. I never really noticed Mike's playing on the classic albums --- but the nature of bass playing is to shrink into the background and anchor down the rhythm section. Whatever "genius" abilities Wolfie has, if any ---- he's very subtle about it to the majority of people with untrained ears (95%+ of the VH fanbase).

I've already stated numerous times I don't hate the kid or think he's a bad bassist --- he's obviously got a lot of technical skill --- but I don't come from a world where I immediately idolize a famous person's kid just because that famous person wants us to. A musical artist has to pay his dues to earn my respect --- Dave, Eddie, Alex, and Mike earned it a long time ago, and I'm willing to let Wolfie earn it but he's gotta do more than just 1 album that still has lingering questions about how much his legendary father helped him out.

The ultimate litmus test for me will be when Wolf launches his own band with unknown players and they proceed to kick all kinds of ass without the help of professional songwriters --- then I'll be the first in line to crown this kid the real deal.

Last edited by TJMKID; 06-21-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A fine analysis Mr. Zoo. Do you work from home?
    Sometimes... I telecommute a lot and travel to wherever the work takes me. Today I'm off and wasting time here rather than doing yard work in 90 degree heat & humidity...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Today I'm off and wasting time here rather than doing yard work in 90 degree heat & humidity...
    A wise decision. Besides, you can always talk to trees from inside the comfort of your air conditioned home with the use of sign language through the bay window.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    You don't need the government Angel all you need is to know what you want out of life and a work ethic. .
    Unfortunately, in the film industry, you DO need the government. Jurisdictions that don't have film employment tax credits don't have any productions. That's just the nature of the beast.

I know what I want, and my work ethic is well respected in the industry, but there is an industry wide exodus taking place here. I'm just waiting to see where everyone is going before I make my decision.

Thread Information