This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
    No I don't really give a shit. Yesterday was the first time I even went to that site in months. Hell the first time he banned me back in 2002, that was bullshit too, but at least he was honest about it and called it a ban. Not a "one month suspension" that somehow is still going for 13 years.
    It is funny that their new awards system gives you a badge for long service ignoring that you have been banned for most of the time. I just assumed you must still be on didn't think it was that dumb. Von on the other hand I think has been completely removed whatever he said, probably for questioning her highness directly.

Anyhoo we really should try and keep this one thread on topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      It is funny that their new awards system gives you a badge for long service ignoring that you have been banned for most of the time. I just assumed you must still be on didn't think it was that dumb. Von on the other hand I think has been completely removed whatever he said, probably for questioning her highness directly.

Anyhoo we really should try and keep this one thread on topic.
      Yes, most posts showing his highness stepping in and yelling at the person, losing his shit...and often the offensive post that got the person banned...those posts tend to get deleted along with the banning.

Anyway, sorry...yes, back on topic. Sorry we got so side-tracked with such happy thoughts.

I wanted to speculate/bitch about the Ed Tribute Concert thingy, but I think I'm gonna start a thread about it as a specific topic.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by rikk View Post
        i'm sorry...but i literally got yelled at the links because i expressed that right here, right now was a terrible live album, with even ed sounding stifled on that bloated, re-recorded mess. Here, i could probably call sesh a cunt and he'd just call me a cunt right back. I have no reason to call him a cunt...but i'm just saying, my calling him a cunt would not cause him or one of the other webbies to have their manhood threatened or feel like the ides of march are approaching.

cunt

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
          I was about to change my tag to Emperor Cunt but maybe it would look too unprofessional...

Comment

• So you guys say you want to start a war with Brett?

Ok. First salvo fired away, sir!

After reading all the case histories I decided he will always be a cunt.

I believe I might have been banned by him for something long, long ago.....but as he and his bannings are insignificant to me, it does not surprise me I cannot remember for sure.

Good dope these days also.

Krusty and I are soon to be married. She is amazing in the sack, and likes to fuck to Led Zeppelin.

She cries when I tell her "Not now", but she always gets over it. That is what sex-slaves are for, anyway, no?
            Last edited by Hardrock69; 10-27-2020, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
              Krusty and I are soon to be married. She is amazing in the sack, and likes to fuck to Led Zeppelin.

She cries when I tell her "Not now", but she always gets over it. That is what sex-slaves are for, anyway, no?
              You may want to check the site status tracker at the top center of the page... Some may question your bold testimonial...

Let's try and keep this thread on-subject, please... it's about Edward's passing not the usual site shenanigans... none of the mods/webbies want to have to work to clean it up.
              Last edited by ZahZoo; 10-27-2020, 12:21 PM.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

cunt

And you're a cunt!

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by zahzoo View Post
                  you may want to check the site status tracker at the top center of the page... Some may question your bold testimonial...
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• If you can ignore Gary Cherone and overlook the mess of the VDIII album, Eddie was really playing some great shit in 1998.

(if you want to skip Cherone altogether, skip ahead to 4:20 in the video)
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Even the Krusty would question my bold testamonial!

Sorry Zah, I will do better to insult Krusty in a different thread.

In MOST different threads.

Comment

• Oh and thanks for the compliment, Rikk!

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                          If you can ignore Gary Cherone and overlook the mess of the VDIII album, Eddie was really playing some great shit in 1998.

(if you want to skip Cherone altogether, skip ahead to 4:20 in the video)
                          I've always maintained that Ed was at the top of his game 1994-1998. That's the sad part. BALANCE was filled with so much crap (in terms of lyrics/melodies)..."I CAN'T STOP LOVIN' YOU" (sung from the point-of-view of his ex-wife...only a self-absorbed twat would write something so ridiculous). But Ed's sound and playing were pretty amazing. He was playing his ass off on the two Roth songs in '96 (imagine a whole album of stuff like that...Jesus, that would have been a career high-point...I kept wishing they would pull out ME WISE MAGIC for one of the Dave/Wolf tours...it's in my Top 3 VH songs, sometimes my favorite VH song ever).

And...shitty as Cherone was (and he sucked...my God, I had no idea what he was going on about on songs like ONE I WANT or BALLOT OR THE BULLET)...but Ed sounded great. I've always said that you will find some of Ed's best and most-interesting playing on VAN HALEN III, but unfortunately, it's still among the band's worst albums (I still think FOR UNLAWFUL CARNAL KNOWLEDGE is worse and Ed sounds really bored on that album) because the vocalist is a complete fucking idiot with no clue what to do with this music. The only song on that album (again, flame away, I don't give a shit) that I legitimately like is JOSEPHINA. Those are some insanely-cool chord changes. Ed sounds great. The song's structure is great. I even dig the harmonies...even with that idiot singing (sorry, I just never got into EXTREME, minus a song or two). Ed was playing great in '98. Maybe it was the supposed sobriety. He sure seemed like a bitter pill, in terms of his attitude. He really over-estimated just how far fans would follow him after alienating both fan bases for no good reason.

It's just another case of "What could have been..." If Dave had stayed in '96 and they went on to a full album after the two BEST OF songs, it would have been something. There's no way they would have picked a fucking T.V. music writer to be the producer. They would have gotten a solid producer and made a great album. And it would have been different music for the most part (Ed stated several times that he started so many songs on III by writing music to fit the lyrics that Cherone was writing...that's one of the main reasons the album sounds so messy)...and it would have had a better, more solid band sound. What if, what if.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

Oh and thanks for the compliment, Rikk!
                            Anytime I can oblige, you fucking bastard.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH, IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

Even the Krusty would question my bold testamonial!

Sorry Zah, I will do better to insult Krusty in a different thread.

In MOST different threads.
                              I was kind of hoping that maybe more of us would take a bit of a BROWN M&M approach. Write beautiful posts, testimonials to Ed & Dave, using creativity, passion and a little bit a wit... and then in the middle of such testimonials, remind everybody of how long it's been since Kristy's been laid...
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikk View Post
                                I kept wishing they would pull out ME WISE MAGIC for one of the Dave/Wolf tours...it's in my Top 3 VH songs, sometimes my favorite VH song ever).
                                Dave is on record saying he doesn't care for that song.

"Well, you know what? I think that song kind of meandered aimlessly." He goes on to suggest that song was "Commandeered more by Valerie Bertinelli"

Comment

Working...
                                X