X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Talk about falling in the sea and coming out with a fish in your pocket - fucking England and your lucky lucky draws.
    You got to be in it to win it .... Oops sorry

And I have high hopes as we beat the tournament favourites Wales
    Last edited by vandeleur; 06-22-2016, 05:28 PM.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

I didn't really pay attention to referees during pool matches, but those who were sent back home for 1/8 finals must have been especially bad, if the moron who ref'ed Belgium vs Hungary was better... More than a dozen mistakes committed (corner kicks instead of goal-kicks and vice-versa, yellow cards for fuck all...), that guy is an embarrassment for this sport...

Thanks to that incompetent cunt, the Belgian team will play the quarters with several swords hanging above their heads...

Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 06-27-2016, 09:04 AM.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The ref in the Italy Spain match is a twat too.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Well good job uncle Roy did the decent thing and instead of watching videos of Iceland doing their long throw in thing he worked on his nicely prepared resignation speech.

Please post abusive stuff , as much as you can I would do the same to you

The last week has been pretty fucked up and every time something goes to shit I remember some wits tweet that went " even baldrick had a plan "

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Well good job uncle Roy did the decent thing and instead of watching videos of Iceland doing their long throw in thing he worked on his nicely prepared resignation speech.

Please post abusive stuff , as much as you can I would do the same to you

The last week has been pretty fucked up and every time something goes to shit I remember some wits tweet that went " even baldrick had a plan "

Ten years ago I would have been cheering probably would have watched in the pub roaring on every Iceland tackle but this was more a shake of the head and a mild smirk.

It may be that I'm getting old but more likely Scotland have been so abject in recent years and England's failures so routine I just don't seem to get the same pleasure out of it.

I think it also helps that English commentators are nowhere near as triumphant and full of shit as they used to be - I think that was 90% of it.

That fat shit from Northern Ireland on 5Live is still pretty annoying but apart from that...

Also I'm still pretty down about last week too...

Comment

• moose
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              The ref in the Italy Spain match is a twat too.

The Italians outplayed and outsmarted the Spaniards and won, there was no influence on the final result of this game by the ref The so called "reign" of the Spain IS OVER
              Germany has always been a powerhouse in the world of Footy and is a cut above the other teams in the tourney. As good as the German national team is and all the footy fans know this the Germans have a losing record against the Italians 4-0-4 in tournaments and I am sure that it weighs heavy on this great German side. But the ball is round and anything can happen
              Gonna be a mouthwatering match this Saturday and the winner will win the Euro!!

England is a fkn DISAPPOINTMENT...good for Iceland(FUCK YOU CRISTIANO). Maybe the FA should hire an Italian coach again and look to the Italians and or Germans for good defense and fantastic goal keepers LOL

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

What a day...

First I was shitting my pants because we have to play against Italy. Our losing record against them is in tournaments is in fact 0:0:8 (!!!) so yes...I'm not that confident...

But...BUT...watching the second Brexit was a blast! And I was pissing my pants from laughing. Iceland beat Holland twice in the qualies. Helloooo? You've been warned, weren't you?

It's just a pleasure to watch these fantastic vikings fight for each other and run for each other and showing those over hair styled pussies what football is about!

Go Iceland! UUUUH!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

England ex manager at 1-1

This is the same guy who could speak fluent Dutch...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-28-2016, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

The mclaren Iceland commentary has had me laughing all day , the more you watch it the funnier it gets.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        Iceland beat Holland twice in the qualies. Helloooo? You've been warned, weren't you?
                        In other times, you would have said someting like beating the Netherlands isn't exactly a reference...

Where is Jero, BTW?
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

I'm here Jerome, waiting for Italy to beat the shit out of ze Germanzzzz

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Did you see DLN's post where he confesses he isn't that confident?

The French had better play vs the Italians, as their record with Germany is just catastrophic (it's a little better with Italy).

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm going to be in Italy on Saturday(assuming I can get through customs), should be a good atmosphere.

Comment

• jero
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Comment

Working...