X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Christians being Christians.

Donnie, your brethren is casting a bad light upon all of you.

• DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Look, I say send the fighting aged males right back to fight for their countries. I ain't never said we shouldn't take any refyougeez, but for cryin out loud - who's gonna pay for them and how the hell are you gonna keep em happy when they don't have jobs, homes, belongings, money, and on and on.

We should create safe zones in the region, turn the fighting aged males around and have them fight and quit ruinin my life!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Yeah, but Jeb Bush is a Christian. And so are you. What do you think about his ideas of only letting proven Christians into the country?

Do you find it more reasonable than ISIS only beheading those who don't follow their own religion?

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Yeah, but Jeb Bush is a Christian. And so are you. What do you think about his ideas of only letting proven Christians into the country?

Do you find it more reasonable than ISIS only beheading those who don't follow their own religion?
        I didn't watch all of it. But IF Bush said only proven Christians should be allowed in then he's nuts. ISIS is setting Shias on fire, lopping their heads off, and worse. I've been saying this for ever now.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Here's some more Americanism. Sorry about the iFaggoty, but I can't embed that video.

At least the source page is very clean, especially compared to some of the crap posted here previously.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I didn't watch all of it. But IF Bush said only proven Christians should be allowed in then he's nuts. ISIS is setting Shias on fire, lopping their heads off, and worse. I've been saying this for ever now.
            Well, then watch it all. It's well worth it, especially Jeb's reply as to how they would prove they're Christians.

And it's not only him, several American politicians don't want other religions in your country. How's that for hypocrisy?

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

The second video I posted shows France having more balls than the US!

FAGS!

America is full of scared little bitches, while Russia & France are kicking ass. You bunch of whiny pussies.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Not allowing someone into your country because they're not a Christian sounds a lot more reasonable than beheading someone for not being a good Muslim anyday of the week in my book.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Not allowing someone into your country because they're not a Christian sounds a lot more reasonable than beheading someone for not being a good Muslim anyday of the week in my book.
                  It's just about the same, Dog.

Not letting them in, you're pretty much condemning them to be beheaded.

Just because you're not the one doing it, doesn't make it any better.

France is letting them in, despite what happened.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

The second video I posted shows France having more balls than the US!

FAGS!

America is full of scared little bitches, while Russia & France are kicking ass. You bunch of whiny pussies.
                    If Ronald Reagan was still president Isis would be all bark and no bite just like Iran was when he took office. They still flapped their gums but they knew better than to actually try anything.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So you think that our governments should stop supporting Saudi Arabia?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

It's just about the same, Dog.

Not letting them in, you're pretty much condemning them to be beheaded.
                        If I was on death row in prison and you refused to help me break out would you be condemming me to die?
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If Ronald Reagan was still president Isis would be all bark and no bite just like Iran was when he took office. They still flapped their gums but they knew better than to actually try anything.
                          You are more than old enough to know that by his second term Reagan was the laughing stock of the world, a running joke.

We are all greatful that he changed his foreign policy after seeing a TV show that illustrated that a nuclear war would be bad idea but I think in general as a universal fact the rest of the world at least would really prefer if you would only elect leaders that knew that already...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If I was on death row in prison and you refused to help me break out would you be condemming me to die?
                            Here's another way of looking at it.

What percentage of innocent US citizens are you ok with your government killing.

1 in 10?
                            1 in 50?
                            1 in 100?

Which?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              So you think that our governments should stop supporting Saudi Arabia?
                              As a matter of fact I do. I think Saudi Arabia is behind all of this bullshit in the middle east. They kept the shit stirred to appear more stable than the rest of these heathens so we don't take a good look at what kind of barbarious fucks they really are.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...