Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,520 of 2249

Thread: "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Ok. I will give Sammy some credit here. He did manage to sell some tequila.

Yeah. $84+ million worth. I'd screw over EVH & sell tequila for $84 million too!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

$84 million still can't buy class or integrity. Still you'd think with all that cash Spam wouldn't be such a bitter douche.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (03-07-2012)

Beer-It does a body good.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-18-2015 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SNIPER View Post
    Not much meat in the seats at this rodeo.

The only thing missing is Richard Simmons with his little nut hugger shorts sweatin to the oldies with him. Dave's the man.

5. Thanked Antman for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (03-06-2012)

Fools, I Live With Fools
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2015 @ 05:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    $84 million still can't buy class or integrity. Still you'd think with all that cash Spam wouldn't be such a bitter douche.
    Money doesn't make happiness...alot of miserable rich bastards out there. Now driving 55 entails other pifalls: age, obesity, depression, and a fear that China Town comes on the radio!

7. Thanked NIN1211 for this KICKASS post:

SNIPER (03-06-2012)

When You Tell The Truth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-27-2019 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

We are killing it over there, bro. I need to take a break though.
    Last edited by SNIPER; 03-06-2012 at 09:48 PM.

9. Thanked SNIPER for this KICKASS post:

NIN1211 (03-06-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    The only thing missing is Richard Simmons with his little nut hugger shorts sweatin to the oldies with him. Dave's the man.
    Sam and Mike could use a good round of Sweating to the Oldies or Deal A Meal.

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2015 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

How accurate is this chunk of cheese?

The first time Eddie Van Halen and I met, it was around 1977. We were on a stadium show with Boston, Black Sabbath, myself, Van Halen. He came to my dressing room, and said, "I'm a Montrose freak, I love the band!" And Ted Templeman told me, when he signed Van Halen, they were called something else, and he wanted to name them after the guitar player. He said on the first Van Halen record, he took the first Montrose record in there and said, "Boom. We're going to have eight great songs, they're going to be this long, they're going to be this tempo." And pretty much patterned the whole thing after it – right down to saying, "Why don't you guys get Sammy Hagar to sing in this band? He's been thrown out of Montrose." That's a true story!

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...#ixzz1oOpzBRra

12. Thanked light 'em up! for this KICKASS post:

Panamark (03-07-2012)

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by light 'em up! View Post

The first time Eddie Van Halen and I met, it was around 1977. We were on a stadium show with Boston, Black Sabbath, myself, Van Halen. He came to my dressing room, and said, "I'm a Montrose freak, I love the band!" And Ted Templeman told me, when he signed Van Halen, they were called something else, and he wanted to name them after the guitar player. He said on the first Van Halen record, he took the first Montrose record in there and said, "Boom. We're going to have eight great songs, they're going to be this long, they're going to be this tempo." And pretty much patterned the whole thing after it – right down to saying, "Why don't you guys get Sammy Hagar to sing in this band? He's been thrown out of Montrose." That's a true story!

Goddammit!!!! Now that fat fucker is telling people that it was Ted who named the fucking band??? I swear to God, I hope that fat motherfucker chokes on a ham sammich!!!

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2015 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Sam Hagar is delusional.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I've given Sam's fans the benefit of the doubt and left them alone. But if anybody buys this shit...then Sam's not the only one who's delusional. Sure, Ted came in and forced the band to record a Montrose-sounding-record. Right after he named the band Van Halen. Because we all know that Montrose set the fucking world on fire, right? What the fuck ever! I hate this guy so much...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Please forgive me for breaking my "No Hagar In The Main" rule...I try and i try..and I get sucked right back in every time

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I would rather mine coal by hand than listen to Chickenfoot.
    I'll check and raise by asbestos and mouth...so I'd rather mine asbestos by mouth!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden AWe View Post
    I'll check and raise by asbestos and mouth...so I'd rather mine asbestos by mouth!
    I would jack off an elephant and collect it's sperm before I would listen to Chickenfoot.

19. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (03-07-2012)

Nir - VAN - a
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-30-2017 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I would jack off an elephant and collect it's sperm before I would listen to Chickenfoot.
    Is he giving that fucker a prostate massage? Damn.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That boy is working up a storm but the elephant still doesn't look that aroused.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Every Saturday....I used to work on a farm. Lol Damn right arm would hurt the next morning. But, she still gave me milk! Whoever jacked em off...I impregnated.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2015 @ 08:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

It is such a damn shame this guy was ever allowed to front Van Halen. He's not cool, has no class, no credibility and, sadly, his name will always tarnish Van Halen's legacy. I've never read an interview with Eddie where he mentions Montrose as an influence. Has anyone else? I know the brothers and Mike went out of their way to say how great Sammy was after Dave left, as part of the promote Van Hagar/hate Dave campaign. But this is pure Hagar. Re-writing history and blatantly lying. I'll say it again, Hagar is the most delusional and disrespectful replacement member of a famous band in the history of rock. It's weird. The guy needs help.
    Last edited by Halen High; 03-07-2012 at 06:43 AM.

24. 2 users say thank you to Halen High for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (03-07-2012),SunisinuS (03-07-2012)

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-16-2019 @ 09:59 PM
    Status
    Thanks

To quote Hank Hill " Just when I think you've said the dumbest thing ever, you just keep on talkin' "

26. Thanked evil_lil for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (03-07-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

The dude is mental. Cant discuss anything anymore unless he includes Van Halen..
    And hell it doesnt even have to be true !
    When this idiot should be paying his fullest respects to Ronnie Montrose, he instead took
    the oppurtunity to continue his PMS against Van Halen. Sammy, this was about Montrose ?
    Everyone who even knows a shred of Van Halen history knows Dave suggested "Van Halen" as the
    name. To suggest VH used Montrose as a "template" for VH1, Hagar has officially reached a new lower
    level. This was a tribute for Ronnie Montrose you stupid fucking Red Chunking chicken shit jealous dumbfuck !
    To make that story about Van Halen shows how much genuine compassion you had over Ronnie Montrose's
    passing... Fucking None... Simply another interview to leech onto Van Halen. Cold hearted liar.
    Last edited by Panamark; 03-07-2012 at 07:57 AM.

28. 4 users say thank you to Panamark for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (03-07-2012),evil_lil (03-07-2012),TwoFoolsAMinute (03-07-2012),Unchainme (03-07-2012)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Panamark View Post
    The dude is mental. Cant discuss anything anymore unless he includes Van Halen..
    And hell it doesnt even have to be true !
    When this idiot should be paying his fullest respects to Ronnie Montrose, he instead took
    the oppurtunity to continue his PMS against Van Halen. Sammy, this was about Montrose ?
    Everyone who even knows a shred of Van Halen history knows Dave suggested "Van Halen" as the
    name. To suggest VH used Montrose as a "template" for VH1, Hagar has officially reached a new lower
    level. This was a tribute for Ronnie Montrose you stupid fucking Red Chunking chicken shit jealous dumbfuck !
    To make that story about Van Halen shows how much genuine compassion you had over Ronnie Montrose's
    passing... Fucking None... Simply another interview to leech onto Van Halen. Cold hearted liar.
    Not only does he continue his VH PMS, but he advertises himself, his stupid club and his idiotic birthday bash. It's always about him. He mentions wanting to represent all 4 chapters of his illustrious career at his next birthday party. What a fucking dick. Looks like Ronnie ruined that for ya, don't it?

He is a pure drop of poison in the eye of rock and roll.

30. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (03-07-2012)

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

"Ya see Mike, when I was fronting Van Halen, the electric geetar had not been invented yet. So I had Eddie Van Halen install an AM radio in his and boom, we had a sound. I got the idea from a movie called Convoy, about truckers and CB radios. Did you know I was the inspiration for Smokey & The Bandit? Yup, Burt Reynolds saw me working at a car wash, cleaning the hubcaps on some guy's Trans Am, next thing ya know they made a movie about me. But I'm not bitter, I'm over the whole thing. Tell ya the truth, Loni Anderson's breasts were too large for me. Man, I'm hungry. Did I ever tell you how I invented the McRib sandwich? I had this can of SPAM, a dried-up hoagie roll and some pickles laying around..."

32. 6 users say thank you to chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

DavidLeeNatra (03-10-2012),DONNIEP (03-07-2012),Hardrock69 (03-09-2012),Jetstream (03-07-2012),ThrillsNSpills (03-07-2012),Unchainme (03-07-2012)

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-04-2013 @ 11:38 AM
    Status
    Thanks

The bullshit this man spews is starting to make me physically ill; I had to stop reading the RS piece after that paragraph. Unfortunately there are enuff morons out there that believe what he says that the lies will perpetuate themselves. Why are this guy's comments even in the Main? I need to go take an aspirin.

Fools, I Live With Fools
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2015 @ 05:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by golitely View Post
    The bullshit this man spews is starting to make me physically ill; I had to stop reading the RS piece after that paragraph. Unfortunately there are enuff morons out there that believe what he says that the lies will perpetuate themselves. Why are this guy's comments even in the Main? I need to go take an aspirin.

I am about ready to go protest his Chickenshit shows, with protest signs, old school bible thumper style warning the people on the evils of lies and how they will go to hell if they go see the Feet. I use to be so nonchalant about this corpulent (look it up) douche, but now I wanna punch his yellow glasses through his corneas.

35. 2 users say thank you to NIN1211 for this KICKASS post:

Nitro Express (03-07-2012),SNIPER (03-07-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    My sign would say you really do need two assholes when you eat Mad Anthony's Hot Sauce. One to shit out of and one for Sammy to enter.

37. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

NIN1211 (03-07-2012)

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-03-2016 @ 05:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I officially HATE this fat fuck.

http://thephoenix.com/Boston/music/1...e=1#TOPCONTENT

Last month, after Van Halen dropped A Different Kind of Truth (Interscope) — the rock legends' first album of all new material with original singer David Lee Roth in almost three decades—fans and detractors alike took to the Internet to vote yea or nay on the comeback gigs. But it wasn't just fans checking out the new stuff: the group's two former singers, longtime Roth adversary Sammy Hagar and Boston native Gary Cherone, also weighed in. I tracked them down for their takes on Truth, weeks before Van Halen were due to hit the TD Garden without them.

"He's gotten sillier," a jovial Hagar said of Roth over the phone just before Chickenfoot played The Tonight Show last week. "This new stuff, I'm just watching some of the YouTube things, and I saw the video and I'm just goin', 'Geez . . . okay, I dunno.' I guess whenever you're young, in your 20s, it's the hottest time of your career. You're physically strong, you got it all together, and you want it bad, and you become something that works, and it helps you get to where you want to be — and that's all good. But when you're 50, 60 years old and you still try to be that person, it's impossible."

Roth was long the archetype for the sun-bleached, spandex-clad California beach boy frontman, strutting about like a new wave Mick Jagger throughout the '80s, doing high-flying splits off Alex Van Halen's drum riser, and influencing a stream of second-rate imitators. These days, he's taken to a more vaudeville-style act, complete with a headset and a slide area onstage to shimmy on centered between guitarist Eddie Van Halen and his bass-playing son, Wolfgang.

"The stuff that I've seen, the band is on fire," Cherone says while driving through Boston on his way to watch the Celtics game last week. "When [Eddie's] on, he makes it looks effortless. There's a reason he inspired the next generation of rockers. I'm not a big fan of [Roth's] headpiece. I'll give him a nod for trying something new; it looks a little awkward. It's like, you don't reinvent the wheel. You know what it reminds me of? It's a little 'master of ceremonies.' I did a little theater, and it's a little theater for me. Again, he's a showman, he's reinventing himself. He's doing a sort of James Brown soul dancing which is good, I get it, and he can do whatever he wants — he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody."

Coming out of Extreme in 1996, Cherone had the unenviable task of joining the Van Halen soap opera after Hagar had been fired or quit (depending on whom you ask) after 11 years, and in the middle of a much-hyped Roth return for a two-song greatest hits contribution. To many fans, Cherone's three-year stint remains a footnote. But Cherone himself appears to have perspective on that episode in his career as well as on the new disc.

"This record, for me, it's the best thing since Fair Warning," he says. "[First single] 'Tattoo' is the only misstep. You wait 28 years to hear Van Halen, and in the context of the record, it's not the best song by far. Off the top of my head, I'm thinkin' of 'China Town,' if that was the first thing you heard, or 'As Is,' or 'Honeybabysweetiedoll.' Any of those three? People would've been like, 'Are you fucking kidding me?' "

Hagar claims not to have heard the entire album. "I don't listen to much new music unless I hear a new song on the radio, and the last bands that did that to me were the Black Keys and Kings of Leon. When I heard 'Tattoo,' that single — and I saw the video because everybody kept sending it to me like, 'My god, have you seen this?' . . . 'Oh my god, you must be laughing your ass off!'— it wasn't a song that made me run out and buy their record. And so I haven't heard it. I haven't downloaded it, I haven't done anything. I heard another one that was kinda goofy too, and then I heard, on the radio, 'She's the Woman,' and I thought that was kinda cool. That one sounds like what I would expect from Van Halen, a little closer to it. The other stuff didn't sound like what I was expecting, that's for sure."

Then there is the matter of today's Van Halen playing only songs from the Roth catalog while on tour. Hagar says that it must be hard for Eddie and Alex to have to ignore a gaping section of their career. "The difference between Dave and I in that band, besides all the other million things, is that he can't sing any of the Van Hagar-era songs. Maybe he could do 'Finish What Ya Started,' possibly — so that makes it kind of weird for [Alex and Eddie] I think to take 11 years out of that thing."

Another sticking point for Hagar has been that about half the material on A Different Kind of Truth comes from old demos, several from before the first Van Halen record was released in 1978. But Cherone, who in addition to fronting Hurtsmile and a reignited Extreme – ready to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Pornograffiti with a tour of Japan and Russia, and possibly the States, later this year — looks at it differently.

"The starting point [for A Different Kind of Truth] was the old demos," Cherone says, "but to me, a riff's a riff. Eddie's added new things to it — this stuff is on fire. Of course you miss [ousted bassist Michael Anthony]; he was one of the four food groups. But Wolfie's no slouch. Alex is a machine, and Eddie is playing better than he's ever played. I love the record. It's kind of inspiring, it's like the king just took back his crown."

Meanwhile, the Hagar-led Chickenfoot are preparing to embark on a spring tour, with a date in Los Angeles bookended by a pair of Van Halen shows, something that initially had him pissed at the promoters.

"First I said, 'What the fuck are you doing putting us the same time as Van Halen?' " Hagar says now. "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that. I want the fans to feel like they can love Van Halen and that they can love Chickenfoot totally the same. I don't have any way of competing with those guys; you can't compete with Van Halen. I'm part of that legacy, how could I go out and compete with something I'm part of? I don't look at us like that, but I know some people do. You want to go see Van Halen one night and see us the next and compare us, you want to do that? Roll up your sleeves and come on. I welcome it, because I think this band is smokin'."

By comparison, Cherone, wants a competition, but not with Van Halen. He wants to roll with Chickenfoot, and he's called out Hagar to take Extreme on the road with them this year for a tour that would make perfect sense. "I love Gary," says Hagar. "He's a nice guy. I like Extreme. It would probably be a good package. . . . I could see it working."

The only question is whether Roth and the Van Halens would be hitting up YouTube to see those tour highlights.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

Wow! A new low for even Spammy........

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that. I want the fans to feel like they can love Van Halen and that they can love Chickenfoot totally the same"

What a load of shit

When You Tell The Truth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-27-2019 @ 07:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

fuck...

To All you "Wannabes'" FU
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 07:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What a fucking loser this fat fuck is

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

How much time would I get if I punched Spammy in the mouth?

A night in the slammer, a fine and probation, right?

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    How much time would I get if I punched Spammy in the mouth?

A night in the slammer, a fine and probation, right?
    I have the worlds greatest bail-bondsman. You'll be out in less than an hour. Plus my lawyer is golfing chums with the judge, so if you see him before I do, go ahead and deck that motherfucker!

You'll be treated like a hero by the entire rock community for the rest of your life.

Aim for the nose.

45. 2 users say thank you to hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

kwame k (03-07-2012),NIN1211 (03-07-2012)

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    I officially HATE this fat fuck.

Hagar says now. "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that. how could I go out and compete with something I'm part of?

Then in the same fat breath

You want to go see Van Halen one night and see us the next and compare us, you want to do that? Roll up your sleeves and come on. I welcome it, because I think this band is smokin'."

We can't compete

Lets compete

WTF? God dammed contradicting asshole. He needs to shut the fuck up yesterday. I wish these reporters would quit giving him the time of day or at least confront him with his own contradictory hypocritical statements and lies.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

On the bright side, it seems Gary Cherone gets it. Nothing but good things to say all around & we all agree Tattoo was a bad 1st song and not so great video.

Samme should watch the opening of MSG NYC Unchained. Let's see him spin that to a negative.

And how can Alex & Eddie forget an 11 year gap of music that you were in?

YOU STUPID ASSHOLE SAMMY! They can forget it the same way you made them forget the 11 years before you were in the band. You fucking asshole.

48. 3 users say thank you to sadaist for this KICKASS post:

Bad Muthafucker (03-07-2012),DLR Bridge (03-07-2012),NIN1211 (03-07-2012)

Which wallet is yours?
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-07-2023 @ 10:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck the Round Rocker. Class-less motherfucker. All the money in the world from tequila sales can't buy class. It also can't cure jealousy.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    I have the worlds greatest bail-bondsman. You'll be out in less than an hour. Plus my lawyer is golfing chums with the judge, so if you see him before I do, go ahead and deck that motherfucker!

You'll be treated like a hero by the entire rock community for the rest of your life.

Aim for the nose.
    On it

Wonder when Chickenshit is playing here?

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    "The stuff that I've seen, the band is on fire," Cherone says while driving through Boston on his way to watch the Celtics game last week. "When [Eddie's] on, he makes it looks effortless. There's a reason he inspired the next generation of rockers. I'm not a big fan of [Roth's] headpiece. I'll give him a nod for trying something new; it looks a little awkward. It's like, you don't reinvent the wheel. You know what it reminds me of? It's a little 'master of ceremonies.' I did a little theater, and it's a little theater for me. Again, he's a showman, he's reinventing himself. He's doing a sort of James Brown soul dancing which is good, I get it, and he can do whatever he wants — he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody."

"This record, for me, it's the best thing since Fair Warning," he says. "[First single] 'Tattoo' is the only misstep. You wait 28 years to hear Van Halen, and in the context of the record, it's not the best song by far. Off the top of my head, I'm thinkin' of 'China Town,' if that was the first thing you heard, or 'As Is,' or 'Honeybabysweetiedoll.' Any of those three? People would've been like, 'Are you fucking kidding me?' "

"The starting point [for A Different Kind of Truth] was the old demos," Cherone says, "but to me, a riff's a riff. Eddie's added new things to it — this stuff is on fire. Of course you miss [ousted bassist Michael Anthony]; he was one of the four food groups. But Wolfie's no slouch. Alex is a machine, and Eddie is playing better than he's ever played. I love the record. It's kind of inspiring, it's like the king just took back his crown."
    I didn't really find anything wrong with anything Gary said. In fact, I actually agree with alot of it. Maybe he could teach Sam a thing or three on how not to be such a punk bitch!

52. Thanked hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (03-07-2012)

Belly Searcher
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 11:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I cant believe the shit this fucking guy spews. "Sillier"? Does that fucking clown think that because he thinks he's serious, he's serious? Ya know Mayor McCheese? That fucker is serious, too.

I can't believe that this guy that I've never met can make me hate his monkey ass. Shame on me. Guess one can pity him, since no matter how much money he makes, his legacy will be vanilla with all the excitement sucked out of it. Twenty years from now, this fool's voice will not be heard on classic rock radio. Music loving kids will not be rediscovering any of his work. ADKOT and this tour erased him.

Even that interview made him look delusional and biased. Compare his and Cherone's comments and you know who the fearful, insecure hater is.

I bet in private moments at the Cheddar Compound he thinks to himself, "Dave is a better musician than I am. Dave has more "charasma" than I do. My range is better!!! But my voice is annoying. If Eddie had written such cool music, I coulda done better! Why does Eddie write better stuff with Dave? Dave writes better vocal melodies than me. Daves dogs are cooler than my friends. Russel is cooler than Eddie Trunk, thats for sure. But the lyrics suck!!! Dont want em to get your goat, dont show em where it's hid? What the fuck is that shit? Nah, thats better than every thing I wrote for VH...." and so on.

That line about he cant compete against something he was a part of is such bullshit. All he ever does is put down and compare. Plus, he was NEVER part of CLASSIC Van Halen.

Let me be the umpteen hundredth to say on this site,

FUCK HAGAR.

54. 2 users say thank you to BumBahDeeDah for this KICKASS post:

NIN1211 (03-07-2012),sadaist (03-07-2012)

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2014 @ 11:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 757 Posts

Well you could take to his fan pages and say this:

"First I said, 'What the fuck are you doing putting us the same time as Van Halen?' " Hagar says now. "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that.

Sam if you don't want a competition, then why do you do interviews where you say man for man, Chickenfoot is better than VH?

You perpetuate the "competition."

Every time you are interviewed and complain about VH you perpetuate the "competition."

or

you could listen to the song Different Devil and you realize quickly that pissing and moaning is the only card he can play at this point.

56. Thanked ThrillsNSpills for this KICKASS post:

Dave's Bitch (03-08-2012)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,435 Posts

It's amazing how classy Gary is. Never was a big fan of his voice or his style, but that aside, he is very complimentary and respectful of Van Halen. I love that he prattled of the names of the face-rippin' songs on Truth like he gave it, or has been giving it a serious listen. Just the way jerk-off tries to be blase about not listenting to it because he's too into the Black Keys or Kings of Leon (yeah, OK) is a joke. Hey Sammy, Gary said the king took back his throne. How do you like them apples?

Which wallet is yours?
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-07-2023 @ 10:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Muthafucker View Post
    Fuck the Round Rocker. Class-less motherfucker. All the money in the world from tequila sales can't buy class. It also can't cure jealousy.
    But come to think of it, all that money CAN buy more Big Macs...especially when they're on sale 2-for-1!

Thread Information