X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Didn't he saysomething like 75 days of warming up for his last five shows ??
    He did and I believe him but he sure as hell won't be there.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      He's said it himself that it takes him a while to get into tour mode...
      Yeah, I guess. Must take a while for this to kick in

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I have a bad feeling we might not even get the final shows. I think Dave will either not be around by then or they will be postponed and Dave won’t be healthy enough to perform, and in typical late fashion we will find out Alex and Mike were both ready to do it….. too little too late as always. I hate to be pessimistic, but it looks like VH is ready to do the Ramones thing where every member drops dead one by one consecutively. Ed’s dad died at age 66…Ed was 65 three months shy of 66… Dave’s dad died at 67….. Dave turns 67 in a week….

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I shouldn't have thanked you for that but I did...

Good points...

Hi WARF !!
            Last edited by ELVIS; 10-04-2021, 10:47 PM. Reason: Sesh made me do it...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Check it out: The latest Roth tour photo:

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by WARF
                I have a bad feeling we might not even get the final shows. I think Dave will either not be around by then or they will be postponed and Dave won’t be healthy enough to perform, and in typical late fashion we will find out Alex and Mike were both ready to do it….. too little too late as always. I hate to be pessimistic, but it looks like VH is ready to do the Ramones thing where every member drops dead one by one consecutively. Ed’s dad died at age 66…Ed was 65 three months shy of 66… Dave’s dad died at 67….. Dave turns 67 in a week….
                I'm afraid of the same

Between the Kiss cancelation and denying the Crue tour... there's something underlying
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  He was a liar...
                  Well, at the time, yes. But that song pretty much became irrelevant in 2007 anyway, because you COULD get that stuff some more.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Where does it say Al is showing up?

I took it as Dave telling Al he was done.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Never was
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2012

I'll be at all the shows.

Endings suck but make it a fucking party and then fight like hell whatever health stuff is going on.

Comment

• rwc
                        Groupie
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        If VH dies in order of importance to the band, then we can expect Dave to go next, followed soon thereafter by Al and then Mike. By that logic, Sammy has another solid 25-30 years of life ahead of him.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by rwc
                          If VH dies in order of importance to the band, then we can expect Dave to go next, followed soon thereafter by Al and then Mike. By that logic, Sammy has another solid 25-30 years of life ahead of him.
                          Ringo will be the last Beatle to die.

Morrison was the first of the Doors to die.

Brian Jones...debatable
                          Last edited by twonabomber; 10-05-2021, 01:12 PM.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                            I'm afraid of the same

Between the Kiss cancelation and denying the Crue tour... there's something underlying
                            What was the upside to being on the Crue tour, beyond being in better shape than Vince Neil?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                              Ringo will be the last Beatle to die.
                              Very likely. These days he's looking about 20 years younger than Paul. Even though he's actually two years older. Ironically, Ringo was so sick as a child the doctors told his parents he wouldn't see his 10th birthday. So he's been on borrowed time for 70 years now, arguably.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bantonelli
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Would have been nice had Dave played a larger venue than Hard Rock Vegas (and he could have filled a larger venue for 5 shows easily with his announcement)... prices for the Hard Rock are outrageous at this point.
                                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Working...