90 second clips of the entire album from vhfrance on youtube!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I hadn't even noticed You and Your Blues...wow

Comment

• wiseguy
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

Fucking hell!!!!!! This is mind blowing.
      I never thought it would be this good.
      Dave dug deep to pull off the performance of his life. He sounds amazing. I can't say enough about Eddie either. Holy shit, all of those riffs are killer!!!! Zach influenced FOR SURE!
      How many days now..?
      Only listened to the previews once but "Stay Frosty" somehow got better. Can't wait to hear that entire fuckin' song.
      Big river sounds real good too.
      Its very difficult being a Van Halen fan let alone a David Lee Roth fan at this time. I mean, Shes only got her dress and shoes off and smiling at us with her fingers ready to pull the g-string down and we're sittin' on the edge of the bed droolin' and drippin'...

Oh well...
      Stay frosty now.
      Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Fucking hell!!!!!! This is mind blowing.
        I never thought it would be this good.
        Dave dug deep to pull off the performance of his life. He sounds amazing. I can't say enough about Eddie either. Holy shit, all of those riffs are killer!!!! Zach influenced FOR SURE!
        How many days now..?
        Only listened to the previews once but "Stay Frosty" somehow got better. Can't wait to hear that entire fuckin' song.
        Big river sounds real good too.
        Its very difficult being a Van Halen fan let alone a David Lee Roth fan at this time. I mean, Shes only got her dress and shoes off and smiling at us with her fingers ready to pull the g-string down and we're sittin' on the edge of the bed droolin' and drippin'...

Oh well...
        Lose the dress, keep the shoes !!!

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I have been running all the samples every hour. I really can't get enough.

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Is it just me or is Ed's tone big and beefy like VH 1?

Comment

• qikgts
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by wiseguy
              I mean, Shes only got her dress and shoes off and smiling at us with her fingers ready to pull the g-string down and we're sittin' on the edge of the bed droolin' and drippin'...
              No, no, no, no don't take 'em off; Don't take... leave 'em on

(It was low hanging friut, I say...)
              You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• wiseguy
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2004

Double post. van halen rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by wiseguy; 01-29-2012, 08:57 PM.
                Stay frosty now.
                Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• wiseguy
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                  I love the "You wanna be a monk, you gotta cook a lot of rice" in Stay Frosty! Untouchable lyrics. Give me something even in the ballpark Sammy... chirp chirp... nothing...
                  This is Daves song for sure, probably the reason I like it so much already.
                  Anyway, lets get those lyrics down when this thing pops. From what I heard and my shitty ear, he did well telling his story in this one.
                  Stay frosty now.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Oh hell yes!!!!!! With everything that's been happening I must have missed that Beats Working is Put Out The Lights....oh god, this record is so fucking awesome. I love the Dave solo stuff, but this is what you get when you put him and Eddie together - pure fucking magic!!!!
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                      but this is what you get when you put him and Eddie together - pure fucking magic!!!!
                      . .

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Oh hell yes!!!!!! With everything that's been happening I must have missed that Beats Working is Put Out The Lights....oh god, this record is so fucking awesome. I love the Dave solo stuff, but this is what you get when you put him and Eddie together - pure fucking magic!!!!
                        YEP !! Some things are meant too be. I remember when the Inside magazine interviewed Alex and they asked him what Dave meant to the band as far as making it big and he said something like well I don't really know for sure!! Whatever Al, Whatever. I just laughed at him saying something so stupid. But it was a stupid question anyway.
                        Last edited by 78/84 guy; 01-29-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

WARF said it upthread, and I also think that this might be the GREATEST VAN HALEN RECORD OF THEM ALL!!!!!

THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each one of these clips, I click on it, the song starts and I lean back and i'm happy/evil laughing at the ceiling. FUCK
                          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• hain23x
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

I'm hearing a lot of really great parts and I've heard some great stuff with the 3 that i've heard all the way through. I want to live with this one for awhile before i try to rank it.
                            Eat Us and Smile!
                            Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• mdk1967
                              Roadie
                              • Feb 2004

Is it just me or is it a little odd listening to the reworked versions of all these old CVH classic demos and not trying to predict what's coming next in your head after listening to the demos for SO FUCKING LONG while waiting for the moment we've all been waiting for, which isn't a problem whatsoever?! Just odd in a damn good way.
                              It's almost like we're getting TWO new VH albums at the same time - finally released, rewritten and rerecorded demos AND new tunes simultaneously. I sit shaking my head in awe and dismay of the best kind absolutely digging every bloody second of its glory.
                              I hope Dave and the brothers finally realize that their fate and destiny together is so much more colossal than they could have EVER imagined.

Comment

• mdk1967
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                                WARF said it upthread, and I also think that this might be the GREATEST VAN HALEN RECORD OF THEM ALL!!!!!

THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each one of these clips, I click on it, the song starts and I lean back and i'm happy/evil laughing at the ceiling. FUCK
                                "Happy/evil laugh." - ditto. Fuckin' A!!!

Comment

Working...