Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

FORD was actually correct. They should do what JC said to do - hang a millstone around his neck and drown him at sea. (Matthew 18:6)
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Ford, are you using your alts to agree with & validate an opinion that you posted already?

I worry about you, man. You should try to relax a bit more. Turn off the news for a week, forget about politics.

You'll do yourself a mischief at this rate.

Cheers!

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Well, then I'll let Josh's daddy say what should happen to him.......

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Some people believe the universe is ruled by a figment of their deranged, diseased imagination. Others believe in shit like karma or whatever the fuck & make up a point system.

The truth is much simpler. The universe is controlled by the strongest force of all. Pure, undiluted, cruel, Irony. An unthinking, uncaring force that simply devastates each & every living thing.

Quod Erat Demonstratum.

You can be overwhelmed by it or ride the torrent & chuckle along with it. It's not funny - it never is. But it's your only option.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
            Well, then I'll let Josh's daddy say what should happen to him.......

Let me get this right. You agree with this guy? You're a closet tea bagger.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
              Prosecute and/or castrate the sick fucker and let the healing begin.
              Castrating without prosecuting sounds like vigilante justice to me. Wouldn't a necktie party be more sanitary?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                Let me get this right. You agree with this guy? You're a closet tea bagger.
                No, I'm the Devil. And the little puke is going to end up as my dragons' chew toy one way or the other, so they might as well get it over with and send him down to Hell already.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

I agree with you but the parents would have to tell the cops some of their daughters had been molested by one of their sons and have it become public knowledge. They'd be having their own son arrested while destroying their daughters reputations at the same time. I wouldn't feel sorry for the boy but the sisters would having nothing to gain by it. Do you think they're happy everyone knows their brother fondled them now?
                  Was happy even an option once the sick fucker touched them to begin with?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Castrating without prosecuting sounds like vigilante justice to me. Wouldn't a necktie party be more sanitary?
                    Noose, bullet, knife, all just details.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Was happy even an option once the sick fucker touched them to begin with?
                      I don't know. Only they know that. Let me rephrase my question. Do you think they feel better now everyone knows they were molested?
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

It will take years for the healing, if ever. At least now the healing can start instead of being a deep, dark, secret that eats at them forever.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Noose, bullet, knife, all just details.
                          He deserved to be punished or at least professionally counseled then. A case could be made that the parents should be punished for not allowing that to happen. That's probably not gonna happen.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

It will take years for the healing, if ever. At least now the healing can start instead of being a deep, dark, secret that eats at them forever.
                            Everyone knows now so the healing can start? Too many people already knew what happened to them then. The girls told the cops what happened to them back then. Other people knew it happened then. Now everybody knows. That's better?
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

The things Josh Duggar did are subjects which are better off confronted.

Like TFM_Dale said, at least now that these things are out in the open the family and the victims can deal with them much easier than if they are kept shrouded in darkness as some shameful secret.

However, the more one hears about the particulars of this story, the less one wants to know. I don't know how child welfare workers who deal with sexual abuse could ever do what they do for a living. On a psychological level, I don't think I could handle even hearing about the particulars of multiple cases day in and day out.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Terry
                                The things Josh Duggar did are subjects which are better off confronted.

Like TFM_Dale said, at least now that these things are out in the open the family and the victims can deal with them much easier than if they are kept shrouded in darkness as some shameful secret.

However, the more one hears about the particulars of this story, the less one wants to know. I don't know how child welfare workers who deal with sexual abuse could ever do what they do for a living. On a psychological level, I don't think I could handle even hearing about the particulars of multiple cases day in and day out.
                                Should have been confronted then or now? Then would have been much better IMO. It wasn't exactly a secret then or since then to the victims.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...