ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Ted Nugent: Domestic Terrorist!

Dumb move threatening the President of the United States in front of a live camera and microphone, you fucking lunatic..........

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So what does Willard Mittens Romney think of this Domestic Terrorist's endorsement? Apparently he's cool with it.......

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-12-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Why not? After all the pres himself hangs out with a guy who planted bombs on American soil, yet he laments that he (Ayers) didn't do "enough".
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,488 Posts

Blog Entries
    Nugent is an idiot.

Honestly, he's the type of right-wing goon that gives conservatism a bad name.

5. 4 users say thank you to Terry for this KICKASS post:

fifth element (04-23-2012),fryingdutchman (04-18-2012),SunisinuS (04-18-2012),VAiN (04-17-2012)

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Hey Ted! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY YOUR GUITAR!

7. Thanked BITEYOASS for this KICKASS post:

Momshell (04-17-2012)

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-16-2021 @ 10:37 AM
    Status
    Thanks

LMAO!

Go get 'em Ted!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Obama's been terrorizing America's check book for three years. Ted Nugent will be dust while our great (x10) grandchildren will be working off Obama's debt.

The secret service is too busy getting tail to deal with Nugent right now.

10. Thanked Warham for this KICKASS post:

BigBadBrian (04-18-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warham View Post
    Obama's been terrorizing America's check book for three years. Ted Nugent will be dust while our great (x10) grandchildren will be working off Obama's debt.

The secret service is too busy getting tail to deal with Nugent right now.
    The debt pretty much is a grand ponzi scheme. The congress can borrow money and they do since they have no balanced budget legislation to hold them from spending more and more. Where does this money come from? They borrow it. From where? Some foreign countries but mostly from the Federal Reserve. Over 61% of the federal government debt is owned by the Federal Reserve Bank. What does that really mean? Whoever owns the debt and also prints the money eventually ends up owning everything because everyone else goes broke. Why in the hell don't people see this?

It's a scam. We don't have to pay off this fraudulent debt. The only candidate that gets it is Ron Paul. If we let the Federal Reserve Bank continue to run this scam, they will not only ruin everyone not exempt from it's inflation and taxes but it creates multiple generations of debtor slaves as long as that institution stands as is.

It's the mother whore bank and is the root of the financial problems in this country. Obama and the rest of them are told by the Fed to spend, spend, spend. They are carrying out the plan. They want us in debt because a few people will gain a huge amount of assets by doing so.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If Ted was to name all the criminals in Washington DC he would have to talk for hours. Funny he didn't name Eric Holder. Fast and Furious seems like something Ted would like to finger.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Hell, borrowing "money" is a scam in itself, as our dollars are not worth the paper they are printed on. Backed with nothing but thin air.....they are worthless.

You think you have cash in your pocket? In your bank account? In investments?

HA!

At best you have some worthless paper with some bullshit on it like "In God We Trust", and some meaningless numbers. Oh, and dead presidents or inventors.

1 dollar? 5? 10? 100? Those numbers are meaningless. They need to remove any real number and just leave the zeroes, as that is what your currency is REALLY worth.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The thing is the Federal Reserve is actually owned by several large banks. So they create their own bailout. Then who knows how much money they have given to themselves under the table. Three transfers of $5 Trillion each ended up in HSBC in London from the Federal Reserve bank. It's being investigated and was addressed in the House of Lords. That's $15 Trillion. To put that in perspective it's estimated that the gross national product for every country on planet earth is around $65-70 Trillion. There is an economy that is underground with literally trillions of dollars going between various banks. This all needs to be investigated and cracked open. It's destroying the world financial system.

Since these assholes control the media, most the political parties, and politicians, they think they are untouchable. Meanwhile they steal and plunder and purposefully make everyone's lives miserable so when the time is right, they offer a solution to our problems which is more funny money with a different name.

What needs to happen is we need to bust this racketeering wide open, arrest the criminals doing it in international courts, and have a Nuremberg type trial exposing what happened. Then we need to get the creation of money under the control of an open to the public government department. The actual economy is the work and services a country provides. It's making stuff and providing services. The money is just convenience. So as long as the government prints enough money to match the real economy it works. As long as you don't print too much or too little. What happened is the creation of our money got hijacked and they printed too much of it funneling most of it to the people who sat on the central bank boards for their own selfish purposes. Then they released enough money to the public and required payment of taxes to create the illusion of value. So you have small businesses that can't get loans and the big institutions that are awash in money trading it amongst themselves while they ruin us so we can be their subjects and slaves. It's economic warfare. There is actually two economies right now. The one the books one we live in where money is scarce and the off the books economy the elite live in where they are awash in more money that ever. This is why the stock market rallies when we have record unemployment, taxes, and inflation. The system is no longer based on any kind of reality. But then they do what they want because they have infiltrated and bought the system. We can vote for whatever bought off crony they are going to run. They own the press. The own the politicians. The own the money printing machine. A lot of the judges are on their side. It might take something more than a election to change things. I don't know where it's going to go. A revolution? A constitutional convention? Something else? All I know is if things don't start to change here pretty quickly we will be in a whole new paradigm. Basically, we have to get rid of this old corrupt banking system and replace is with an open to the public, regulated utility. Right now finance and politics is ran by a bunch of let's just call them gangsters.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-18-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh, and Ted can go fuck himself. IF...Obama gets re-elected, then at this time next year I want to remind Ted of what he said, and will ask him to either kill himself or try to take out someone so he gets thrown in jail.

I mean, fuck, he PROMISED he would be dead or in jail. So let's see the fucking pussy do as he says he is going to do.

Fucking dumb motherfucker.

16. 4 users say thank you to Hardrock69 for this KICKASS post:

FORD (04-18-2012),jhale667 (04-18-2012),Little Texan (04-22-2012),SunisinuS (04-18-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Oh, and Ted can go fuck himself. IF...Obama gets re-elected, then at this time next year I want to remind Ted of what he said, and will ask him to either kill himself or try to take out someone so he gets thrown in jail.

I mean, fuck, he PROMISED he would be dead or in jail. So let's see the fucking pussy do as he says he is going to do.

Fucking dumb motherfucker.
    Well let's just say things degrade to a real shoot em up bang revolution. I have known some people who have been in the thick of battle. One of my bosses was on Iwo Jima. Almost all his buddies died there and he was lucky to live through it. My grandfather was in the trenches of WWI. My uncle was in the Battle of the Bulge and actually had to fight the Germans hand to hand. I worked with guys who were in Vietnam. My Sunday school teacher flew a B-29 over Japan. My dad's cousin got drafted by uncle Adolf and sent to fight on the Russian front. He actually got captured by the Russians. Was lucky to live through it and later immigrated to the US and became a citizen.

None of these guys were egotistical loud mouths. They were living their lives and war happened. Some were drafted and some signed up to serve because that is what you did and they fought and saw horrible things. I remember my grandfather saying you don't know what war is until you smell it. Most these guys wanted to forget the wars they served in and get back on with their lives.

So heaven forbid war breaks out to save the republic and will loud mouthed Ted lead the charge? Or is he going to wimp out like he did with his opportunity to serve in Vietnam? Most Vietnam vets I know don't beat their chest and yell like Ted. Anyone can sit behind a desk and act big. Many of these people are the first to run when the bullets fly for real. Most real war heros are quiet humble people who never were out to be a hero. A job needed to be done and they did it. Period.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-18-2012 at 02:32 AM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If anything, when times get tough people's real character comes out. You get to see people as they really are and frankly I've been seeing a lot of it lately. Some members of my wife's family are fighting over inheritance and even trying to steal her aunt's home when she hasn't even passed away yet. Everyone in her family is shocked by how horribly her cousins have behaved. I've seen it before since I worked in the finance industry and dealt with financial planning. I've seen some pretty low life shit. My wife is totally shocked. But then you see it in family now, you see it in the politicians more, you see it in whole institutions. The Titanic is sinking and the rats are scrambling. Lot's of paranoia, back stabbing, positioning for power, every man for himself and as this intensifies it will only get worse. At the end of the day what we will see is the truth. People's true character will come out because their greed and desperation will blow the fake masks off. The bullshit pleasantries will fade away.

What is going on is everything for once is getting real. Nobody acknowledged the problems and kicked the can down the road. Everyone lived in an illusion when the reality for years indicated we were living in an unsustainable system. A man made system composed of fake money. The worldwide banking system has collapsed. The old guard is trying to stay in power and pulling every trick in the book to do it even while the system they created and exploited us with is literally falling apart. They want us to bail them out and be their slaves. It's like a broke master trying to still be in charge and con the slaves into staying. All I can say it's interesting.

We are at a fork in the road. One fork leads to a better future actually if we can learn from these problems and refuse to ever go back to them and the other fork leads to something so horrid, it would spook George Orwell.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The U.S. Secret Service is looking into a violent rant by "Catch Scratch Fever" rocker Ted Nugent in which he denounced President Barack Obama and his top advisers as "evil" and urged National Rifle Association members to help "chop their heads off in November."

"I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said. "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"
    I'm sure the Secret Service would love to bring attention to Ted and get it off their current prostitute scandal. I doubt much will happen regarding this. Ted's ranch in Waco is right next to George W. Bush's ranch and Ted used to have members of the Secret Service come over to his place to eat BBQ and shoot guns. I mean the agency already knows Ted. He's ran his mouth off even worse in the past.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

ted's a fuckwit. i'm proud to say i've never heard one note of his 'music'.

only exposure being the guitar mags in the 80s and 90s.

head bigger that yngwank, likes killing defenceless animals, thinks he looks good in underwear...

total fuckwit.

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    likes killing defenseless animals.....
    So you have a problem with hunting, huh? Anyone else?

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Dumb move threatening the President of the United States in front of a live camera and microphone, you fucking lunatic..........
    I didn't hear anything illegal, FORD. What was it that got your panties in a bunch?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

One of my closest friends was one of the guys you see in the film Blackhawk Down.....in Somalia.
    We all know that loudmouth assholes are all talk and no walk.

Fuck Ted Nugent. He talks big, but he is a fucking idiot piece of shit motherfucker.

24. Thanked Hardrock69 for this KICKASS post:

ashstralia (04-18-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Liberals that complain about Ted Nugent threatening Barack Obama are the same ones who called a docudrama about George W. Bush being assassinated "art".

26. Thanked Warham for this KICKASS post:

gbranton (04-18-2012)

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    So you have a problem with hunting, huh?
    cauliflowers have feelings too, ya know.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

head bigger that yngwank, likes killing defenceless animals, thinks he looks good in underwear...

total fuckwit.
    Well lucky you! Unfortunately while living in Michigan, the damn radio stations wouldn't stop playing him.
    Last edited by BITEYOASS; 04-18-2012 at 07:45 AM.

29. Thanked BITEYOASS for this KICKASS post:

ashstralia (04-18-2012)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

'Well, I made her pussy pur with a stroke of my hand/ They know they're gettin' it from me....'

What's that Ted, I can't hear what you're saying because I'm blasting all of this damn fine music you made in the '70s. Something about Commies and Fags....what?

'Cat Scratch Fever - ba-ba-Bowwww - Cat Scratch Fever'

Say again? Right to bear arms? Betraying the American people? What.....

'I got you in a Stranglehold babeeeeeeee.....!'

Oh, shut up a minute Ted, the geeeetar solo's about to kick in.......

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

That was some crazy shit

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said.
    Promises promises...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warham View Post
    Liberals that complain about Ted Nugent threatening Barack Obama are the same ones who called a docudrama about George W. Bush being assassinated "art".
    I saw that movie, brilliant piece of film-making. Yes, it is "art". Just because it's not to your liking doesn't change that.

As for the collapse of the world banking system...no collapse or bailouts up here. We have the best banking system in the world.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

So you have a problem with hunting, huh? Anyone else?
    Depends the animal and the method.

I personally read a post on his blog a few years ago where he boasted about how each morning he puts food out on a bird table and then shoots song birds that gather from his breakfast table.

He took the post down a couple of days later.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

I didn't hear anything illegal, FORD. What was it that got your panties in a bunch?
    I'd have to agree that THIS statement was more general in nature than previous rants, when he told Obama to suck on his machine gun....

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Two words that ended Ted Nugent's credibility: Tight Spots

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2015 @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

total fuckwit.
    What a fucking fag you are , LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I saw that movie, brilliant piece of film-making. Yes, it is "art". Just because it's not to your liking doesn't change that.

As for the collapse of the world banking system...no collapse or bailouts up here. We have the best banking system in the world.
    Not if Little Stevie Wonderbush gets his way, you won't. He's still pushing for bank deregulation, last I heard.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2015 @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Go get em Ted !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here's an eyewitness account of Ted getting PWNED by =VH=.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    I'd have to agree that THIS statement was more general in nature than previous rants, when he told Obama to suck on his machine gun....
    Agree that's nowhere near the ballpark of the more vile statements Terrible Theodore the hack's made. Let's not forget this is the dude that conned an underage girlfriend's parents into making him her legal guardian so he wouldn't get popped for statutory rape...he's a real pillar of conservative values... Oh, and that when he solos it sounds less like a guitar and more like cats fighting... He needs to STFU.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Nugent is an idiot.

Honestly, he's the type of right-wing goon that gives conservatism a bad name.
    Precisely. Nail on the head as always, Terry.

And those fucking rednecks clapping for him are in the same boat.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    Hey Ted! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY YOUR GUITAR!
    He would...but the problem is nobody wants to hear him anymore.

He apparently finds more fulfillment in being a half-assed "survivalist/hunter" type these days.

Suprising that he'd give up music for hunting....considering that hunting doesn't bring the underage poontang he enjoys dabbling in. Not very "conservative" in that regard....
    Last edited by fryingdutchman; 04-18-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post

That's not a very nice thing to say about Warham and Brie...

45. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

FORD (04-18-2012)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

total fuckwit.
    Yeah but most entertainers are fuckwits when it comes to politics. Ted is a fabulous guitar player and still plays fabulous. I mean there are other entertainers that make me cringe when they talk politics. Most are complete idiots. That doesn't stop me from going to see them for entertainment purposes. I mean if society is so far gone that some idiot entertainers influence the way we vote, then I see it as society's fault for being a bunch of dim wits.

I think Hibernation is still one of the most kick ass electric guitar instrumentals and Journey to the Center of Your Mind is a fabulous 60's classic. Ted wrote both. They are masterpieces.

He's called the Motorcity Madman for a reason. He's the freak show. Enjoy!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Precisely. Nail on the head as always, Terry.

Yeah but look how old all of them are. They are bald and grey. Old has beens. The only question I have is the younger generations going to finish the complete fuck up and auger us into the ground or are they going to turn the ship? I will never forget Hillary Clinton being at some university and some college kid was crying and complaining about how things are and complaining that the people in Washington never listen to them. Hillary responded by saying,"We don't listen to you because you don't vote."

You can criticize Ted and his NRA gang all you want but they at least believe in something. They know who they are and what they are about and they eat their Wheaties early in the morning and go peruse it. They don't sit around and whine about life. What's killing the country more than anything is people not having any kind of idea who they are and being lazy and apathetic. They want someone else to do everything for them so they can continue to stay on the couch, drink their beer, and be soothed by whatever entertainment they choose.

Talk and complaining are cheap. Laying around bitching does nothing.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    He would...but the problem is nobody wants to hear him anymore.

He apparently finds more fulfillment in being a half-assed "survivalist/hunter" type these days.

Suprising that he'd give up music for hunting....considering that hunting doesn't bring the underage poontang he enjoys dabbling in. Not very "conservative" in that regard....
    Ted plays the summer fair circuit. He's his own production so he gets all the money and after the taxes and overhead are paid he keeps what's left. He appeals to the NASCAR and Monster Truck types and believe me, it's lucrative as hell. When he was a huge superstar he was being ripped off by management and was broke actually. The man literally owns hundreds if not thousands of acres of hunting preserve land all over the place. He makes money in music still and he makes money in his hunting businesses. The man always has been a bow hunter.

Ted is protecting his interests. He would be a Democrat if they were the camp that wanted to protect gun rights and hunting. He's not in the Republican party because he cares about religion. The more conservative religious people tolerate Ted because he is fighting liberals. The old saying of the enemy of my enemy is my friend is the case here. Once the liberals are gone and there is no enemy left, they would turn on Ted so fast it would make your head spin. Then the censorship on Wang Dang Sweet Poontag and Love Grenade would begin.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-18-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Thread Information