X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
    I could see Trump getting elected in 2024.

I voted for Biden, but Biden never was and is never going to be an electrifying candidate.

If not for covid, I tend to doubt Biden would have prevailed.

In 2024, Biden is going to have to run on how he has handled the virus and the economy: 4 years from now, being the 'anti-Trump' won't resound as much as it did last fall if the economy is still in the toilet. This all assumes Biden is even coherent enough four years from now to actually campaign.

And, honestly, who is gonna excite the GOP in 2024? Ted Cruz? Mitt Romney Mach 3? Marco Rubio?
    We currently have a president with dementia in office and the congress is a complete joke. We might not make it to 2024. We have entered the twilight zone.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Dementia is way too strong a word to use, he's just old like Trump and Bernie. With real Reagan style dementia he wouldn't have got through the debates.

A persistent Republican line of attack against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is the allegation that he is no

He has at least surrounded himself with people that display some competence rather than the constant stream of people that Trump sacked over his term.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        Only 50 years old and you already have the demented brain of a 78 year old Joe Bidet.
        I don't run around defending him with your stupid and baseless altright news "Sleepy Joe" crap at every turn, dummy. He's old? No shit! Is Trump a spring fatass? But hey keep on lovin' your slurry sloppy strokey Orannanage man for 2024!!! LMFAO...

Let's look at the oranges of the investigation!

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          Dementia is way too strong a word to use, he's just old like Trump and Bernie.
          Have you seen his latest speeches Sesh? Dementia is not too strong of a word to use.

Yet he still makes more sense than Nickdelusional.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Have you seen his latest speeches Sesh? Dementia is not too strong of a word to use.

Specific examples?

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              We currently have a president with dementia in office and the congress is a complete joke. We might not make it to 2024. We have entered the twilight zone.
              Don't worry. Turtle Boy is 79 and speak of people with dementia. He'll be dead in a couple of months as with most aging Republicans.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

So Biden is slowly evolving into David Lee Roth?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Don't worry. Turtle Boy is 79 and speak of people with dementia. He'll be dead in a couple of months as with most aging Republicans.
                  Great. So that means we get younger political hacks screwing us instead of old political hacks. The advantage of being old and in office is your children are old enough to be your bag people. The kick backs and payoffs go to them and unless they do something stupid to bring attention to them it’s out of sight.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Specific examples?

Watch and weep, Nickdumbented.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Who said anything about "criminal prosecution", sleepy Zah?

He could be liable in a massive suit. He already is under and IRS investigation and might have to pay back over $70 million in TV salary he fraudulently claimed as a tax-exempt windfall during the 08-09 recession during his Apprentice show I'm sure you loved...

Any potential prosecution will have more to do with anything that comes out for the corruptionathon during his admin...
                      Well I know it's a challenge for ya... but the whole basis for the story and the recent SCOTUS ruling allowing the release of his tax documents is in the case of the Manhattan District Attorney's investigation requesting the documents.

Go real slow reading this here... District Attorneys prosecute criminal cases. They don't file massive suits.

For the record... I've never watched a full episode of the Apprentice. Maybe 10-15 minutes... thought it was stupid and never tuned back in.
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeYtdBuk/

Watch and weep, Nickdumbented.
                        Tick Tok? WTF are you 12? Or looking for 12 year old girls?

So this pedophile named "DeepFakewithyoungboysballsinhismouth" is verifying that secret video, LMFAO!!!

How does "the media hide" a video that was recorded - by the MEDIA on CSPAN?

Just embarrassing QAnonVON Helen!!
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-24-2021, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                          Well I know it's a challenge for ya... but the whole basis for the story and the recent SCOTUS ruling allowing the release of his tax documents is in the case of the Manhattan District Attorney's investigation requesting the documents.

Go real slow reading this here... District Attorneys prosecute criminal cases. They don't file massive suits.

They also work in conjunction with the NY Attorney General and Revenue Service whom also may have concurrent investigations. Turning it over the DA means they turn it over to the State Gov't. Yeah, it is challenging, isn't it...

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            For the last 40 years, I've heard variations of that same theme, through 6 presidents and multiple congresses with party majorities switching back and forth.

It may well end up being true this time, but you know...fuck it. I already have fewer tomorrows in front of me than I do yesterdays behind me.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I heard a good line this week which is that at least when Biden fucks up it's not deliberate...

Comment

• silverfish
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2007

I'm sure there'll be plenty more to come but here's a couple to get you started:

Five things we’ve learned through the release of Trump’s tax records
                                The IRS didn’t audit Trump in 2017 or 2018 and Democrats want to know why
                                The IRS started auditing Trump on the same day that Neal asked for Trump’s tax returns
                                Trump paid $0 in income tax in 2020
                                Trump was making his money through investments, not businesses
                                Republicans say the release of Trump’s tax returns is a “political weapon”

Full story at:

Five red flags in Trump's taxes
                                MAMMOTH BUSINESS LOSSES
                                MINGLING EXPENSES?
                                LOANS TO HIS KIDS
                                LAND CONSERVATION
                                FOREIGN TAXES

Full story at:

From The Hill piece:

"The IRS has a mandatory audit program for sitting presidents, but didn’t audit Trump until more
                                than two years after he assumed the presidency. Trump filed two tax returns in 2017 and one
                                in 2018, but only received his first audit while he was in office in 2019."

"Trump was selected for examination by the IRS on April 3, 2019, the same day that Neal wrote
                                a letter to the then-commissioner of the IRS, Charles Rettig, asking for Trump’s tax returns."
                                Originally posted by sadaist
                                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...