• Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
    Only to the Katy Perry cover songs.
    kws did a nice "this is how we do"
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

And that reviewer is fucked. The mix wasn't off due-to wind. What fucking wind? It had to have been @8:45-9:00PM when the storms cleared out and it was more humid than usual but what fucking wind? A light breeze after a thunderstorm is a "wind?" I've heard better sound at other shows (and better lights, too) but I though Eddie sounded clear even if he looked like he was winging at times. Roth was just deplorable. Most of the time he looked lost like an old man who walked away from a nursing home. If there was anything off-setting about the mix it was more likely the sound guy fighting with Roth's voice all night. It did hurt my ears at times but yeah, I'll take that over any Schleppy tune. Al was on top form and I never thought of him as being much of a drummer. But you could tell it was Al and Ed who were carrying the weight and doing their best to make up for Roth's fuckiness.

Still I enjoyed that show even if I didn't not care much for Roth and his annoying antics. 'She's The Woman' was the highlight. As least for me. Would not go to see them again - at least with Roth at the helm.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        Upper right, 56 rows up. Which would be stage left right? No, left? This had to have been taken well after 9:00PM because it pretty much stopped raining by then. No lightning, though, Just a slow, steady light rain.

There you have it. Colorado white trash.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

There you have it. Colorado white trash.
          glad you made your appearance
          Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 07-21-2015, 07:57 PM. Reason: boobs
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

WARF's rental car?
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jetstream
              Foot Soldier
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
              Audio is up at Dime, coupled with a pretty shitty review.
              http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=534768
              This tool is quoting fucking Eddie Trunk for almost word for word in his latest fanboy Hagar love fiesta... his wife did not say that, Trunk did and he is stating it as his wife's statement lol
              I got lost in the...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                WARF's rental car?
                like donnie would spring for that

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

WARF's rental car?

Brand new, fuckface. That's a 2015. Bought it last Friday. Not a lease. Bought it. As in fucking BOUGHT IT.

But hey, you enjoy your bicycle.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

WARF's rental car?
                    Buwhhaa..I was wondering what the hell that had to do with a ticket stub.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                      Buwhhaa..I was wondering what the hell that had to do with a ticket stub.
                      I'll scan that when I get home.

Meanwhile, enjoy public transportation.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

And that reviewer is fucked. The mix wasn't off due-to wind. What fucking wind? It had to have been @8:45-9:00PM when the storms cleared out and it was more humid than usual but what fucking wind? A light breeze after a thunderstorm is a "wind?" I've heard better sound at other shows (and better lights, too) but I though Eddie sounded clear even if he looked like he was winging at times. Roth was just deplorable. Most of the time he looked lost like an old man who walked away from a nursing home. If there was anything off-setting about the mix it was more likely the sound guy fighting with Roth's voice all night. It did hurt my ears at times but yeah, I'll take that over any Schleppy tune. Al was on top form and I never thought of him as being much of a drummer. But you could tell it was Al and Ed who were carrying the weight and doing their best to make up for Roth's fuckiness.

Still I enjoyed that show even if I didn't not care much for Roth and his annoying antics. 'She's The Woman' was the highlight. As least for me. Would not go to see them again - at least with Roth at the helm.
                        Lamentations of the lonely, if I were in your back pocket it would have been a lovely evening and as always I make sure expectations are low and results satisfying.

Unless, we found each other personally deplorable and then satisfaction would be gained by dumping each other for the other people over there... doesn't matter where, just anyone else somewhere over there.. and once again, satisfaction.

Nice review, The "Theee"
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

I'll scan that when I get home.

Meanwhile, enjoy public transportation.
                          Meh..Ill just drive...

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Brand new, fuckface. That's a 2015. Bought it last Friday. Not a lease. Bought it. As in fucking BOUGHT IT.

But hey, you enjoy your bicycle.
                            Nice Nissan minivan. Go you!

Just fucking with you. Guy I work with (also went to school with) bought the Infiniti version of the Armada and we kept ragging on him about his fancy Nissan minivan.

Just don't try to take it to a Nissan dealer for service. Above guy and a retiree we know found out the hard way...
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Don't make post pics of my '95 Crown Vic.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

My uncle ( ex-cop) owned nothing but crown vics

Comment

Working...