• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
    Tony Stewart: NASCAR's Vince Neil?
    I don't think that's fair on Vince Neil which is saying something.

Also as foreigner, at what point did someone manage to convince people that those 'racing cars' didn't look fucking ridiculous?

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

I have a buddy that gets two worker to every Nascar race at California Speedway. The designated area for hanging out during the race is on top of one of the garages on pit lane but you can go just about anywhere with them. I went to a couple races with him. To get into certain areas we'd have to be with some other worker with an all access pass. We couldn't hang out in those areas but we could cruise through them. He gets the passes for being part of a designated driver program but he's usually drunker than anybody who might need a ride after every race. He's been getting them for at least ten years and he's never given a single person a ride home.If someone lives within 10 miles of the track and they want a ride one guy drives them home while the other guy follows to get a ride back to the track. The drunks that live more than 10 miles from the track are on their own.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I have a buddy that gets two worker to every Nascar race at California Speedway. The designated area for hanging out during the race is on top of one of the garages on pit lane but you can go just about anywhere with them. I went to a couple races with him. To get into certain areas we'd have to be with some other worker with an all access pass. We couldn't hang out in those areas but we could cruise through them. He gets the passes for being part of a designated driver program but he's usually drunker than anybody who might need a ride after every race. He's been getting them for at least ten years and he's never given a single person a ride home.If someone lives within 10 miles of the track and they want a ride one guy drives them home while the other guy follows to get a ride back to the track. The drunks that live more than 10 miles from the track are on their own.
        Yeah, I shot from the top of the garage too. I was not limited as to where I could go.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
          Yeah, I shot from the top of the garage too. I was not limited as to where I could go.
          I could go almost everywhere without question but their were some areas I could not unless I was with the all access pass dude. Not as nice as having vip passes but I wasn't complaining.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            You always surprise me with your great photos...Vonzie!!

Stewart probably never seen anything that ugly behind a camera before...
            Von pissed him off when he said his buggy could leave his car in the dust.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

After watching this again I'd have to say it's not as obvious he tried to hit him or even scare him as I thought it was. Only he knows for sure but I still think he's gonna get reamed in civil court. There's a slow motion version if you get to the end of this one.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Has anyone else noticed that in damn near every photo of Tony Stewart that's been posted lately he looks pissed off, guilty of something, or mentally ill?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  Has anyone else noticed that in damn near every photo of Tony Stewart that's been posted lately he looks pissed off, guilty of something, or mentally ill?
                  Guy is the biggest prick/loser in sports history. Funny how a few other cars got past the kid but he gets hit by the guy he was pissed at ! Case closed.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Tony Stewart had a whole lap to slow down, and get low on the track, to avoid the car he knew was there. None of the other cars that went by the guy, had to turn their wheels towards him, to avoid him.

Tony Stewart was being his typical asshole self, and it backfired on him. Nothing will convince me he wasn't trying to intimidate that dude.
                    Agree totally.
                    If anything, he was pissed that this local dirt track hillbilly was showboating on him because he's a famous racer.
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                      Guy is the biggest prick/loser in sports history. Funny how a few other cars got past the kid but he gets hit by the guy he was pissed at ! Case closed.
                      My first instinct based on his previous behavior and persona says he probably tried to scare the kid and hit him by accident but there is a possibility he didn't see the kid until it was too late. If there's a clearer video that shows Tony's car and how he turned his wheels before he hit him I'd like to see it. In civil court a decent lawyer could convince a jury he did it on purpose or hit him by accident trying to intimidate him but without more evidence I doubt he'll even get charged with a crime.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

I guess there is clearer video where you can see the kid grab the wing of Tony's car, and that is a bad move too grab onto a moving car. But at the same time as the kid is walking down the track and cars are passing him you can clearly hear they are letting off the gas as they should because the caution flag is out. But Tony hammers the gas as he gets close too the kid. Some people are saying it was too try and avoid him. I don't buy it for a fucking second. Ever hear of a brake pedal ? He went too dust the kid with dirt too be the fucking prick he is and hit him. If the kid did grab the car bad move on his part, but it shouldn't have moving that fast anyway under caution. He clearly hits the gas real quick.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Wait... He is now grabbing a a moving car and it's still StewArts fault? He didn't even touch the kids car in the turn the lap before when he crashed. Looks like racing to me. Why didn't he slow down and concede the position to Tony?
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                            Wait... He is now grabbing a a moving car and it's still StewArts fault?
                            It's called Hater's Bullshit...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                              Wait... He is now grabbing a a moving car and it's still StewArts fault? He didn't even touch the kids car in the turn the lap before when he crashed. Looks like racing to me. Why didn't he slow down and concede the position to Tony?
                              I haven't seen the video where you can see the kid grab anything but it's fairly obvious Tony clipped the kids front wheel by the way the front end of his car suddenly goes sideways into the wall. The back end would have hit the wall first had the car lost traction going around the corner like that. You make a valid point about Tony getting all the blame though. The kid should have stayed near his car and shook his fist at him so he'd have something to hide behind if Tony nutted up like it appeared he did and tried to run him down.
                              Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-15-2014, 01:48 AM.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

If you want a better understanding of how Sprint Cars work... what the driver can see, hear and do... watch this video.

Stream live sporting events, news, & highlights, and all your favorite sports shows featuring former athletes and experts, on FOXsports.com.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...