ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This did make me laugh...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      The only little bitch around here is you. I see you got your computer back from the pawn shop. Did your daddy Jimmy Page send you a little cash money for Christmas?
      You know, for a perpetual loser like yourself whose only education is a fucking auto parts store and Trump welfare your lame-as-shit insults only reflect on how stupid you really are.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
        You know, for a perpetual loser like yourself whose only education is a fucking auto parts store and Trump welfare your lame-as-shit insults only reflect on how stupid you really are.
        If you see a perpetual loser you're probably looking in the mirror. The shit they were teaching in high school didn't interest me at all. Going to college and listening to old hippies who spent most of their time in college bitching about America and doing drugs interested me even less. Working at an auto parts store is better than sucking dick for gas money like you do.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Would you two get a room already? Geezus....
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            Would you two get a room already? Geezus....
            I'll pass. I wouldn't touch that with your dick. I must have smoked too much pot when I took her off ignore but I'll fix that right fucking now. I've already got a stalker on Facebook. I don't need another one here.
            Last edited by cadaverdog; 01-12-2020, 06:14 PM.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...