Less than a month to go -- who wins the Iowa Caucuses?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Calling it now - Ron Paul
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Ron Paul close second behind The Newt....

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      Calling it now - Ron Paul
      The Republican Party will do all they can to snub him. But then fuck the Republican Party. It basically has Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve up it's big fat elephant ass.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't think Newt can win Iowa. Especially if he goes into it with the "frontrunner" label. Mittens sure as Hell isn't going to win there either, but he'll "win" in New Hampshire, because he knows who has the cheat codes for the Diebold machines up there.

Ron Paul in Iowa? certainly more likely than Batshit Bachmann. But if he looks likely to win, don't be surprised if the Repuke "establishment" tries to cook up a Howard Dean style mediawhore ambush, because they hate Ron Paul's views on imperialism and the "federal" reserve.

I actually would have projected Pizza Man for Iowa if he hadn't "suspended" his campaign.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

To make it blunt. The public are tired of liars. Mitt is a liar and Newt is a liar. Ron Paul has a long record of being pretty damn honest. Now you may disagree with him on things but at least you know what you are getting and he doesn't seem to have a puppet master up his butt.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Ron Paul in Iowa? certainly more likely than Batshit Bachmann. But if he looks likely to win, don't be surprised if the Repuke "establishment" tries to cook up a Howard Dean style mediawhore ambush, because they hate Ron Paul's views on imperialism and the "federal" reserve.
            Joan Jett (Yes the Joan Jett from the Runaways) was supporting Howard Dean and was actually at the rally he let out the infamous yell. She rode on his campaign tour bus. She said the media totally crucified Dean by editing something into a clip that was unflattering and saturated the media channels with it. Nobody thought anything of it who was there. The next day the media was using it out of context to make Dean look like some crazy wild man. They just flooded the media channels with it non-stop until it ruined his chances. Then they sold Obama as some Havard educated scholar. The mainstream media is totally controlled by the corporate/banking establishment. They will ignore or ruin any candidate that refuses to support the Federal Reserve, the big banks, and colluded corporate interests. It's pretty obvious now and no decent candidate is safe from it.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-14-2011, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Pretty much the truth until the Democratic and Republican parties get new leadership. Both are corrupt. The selling points differ but if you look at what they both actually do, it's the same game.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-14-2011, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Ron Paul may well do much better than mainstream media polls suggest. He could well take it.

He's a had a significant ground support in place there since 2008, and his supporters believe in Paul. It's more of a crusade with them.

Gingrich? I dunno...the closer one looks at him, personally and professionally, the less presidential he seems.

Bachmann could well outperform current polling models in Iowa as well.

It's worth remembering that Bush won it in 1980, and he ended up as VP. McCain was barely a presence there in 2008, and he ended up with the nomination.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Even more amusing is the fact that Poppy came in THIRD in 1988, behind Bob Dole and Pat Fucking Robertson

And that's when he was the sitting VP (and actual president pulling Reagan's absent minded puppet strings)
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I forgot that insane maniac medieval cuntfuck stood for president.

He caused a little scandal over here at the time with the quote of “In Europe, the big word is tolerance. You tolerate everything. Homosexuals are riding high in the media ... And in Scotland, you can't believe how strong the homosexuals are."

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, you guys DO wear a lot of skirts.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I forgot that insane maniac medieval cuntfuck stood for president.

That's actually his campaign slogan...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that Ron Paul has taken the lead in the Iowa caucus race, while Newt Gingrich's support is fading fast.

Gingrich Collapses in Iowa as Ron Paul Surges to the Front

A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that Ron Paul has taken the lead in the Iowa caucus race, while Newt Gingrich's support is fading fast. A different Gallup poll shows Gringrich still holding the lead, but slipping, while The New York Times has Paul in the lead as well.

Gingrich has seen his numbers in the PPP poll drop from 27 percent to 14 percent in just three weeks, while his favorability rating is now split at 46 percent for to 47 percent against, the worst of any candidate not named Jon Huntsman. That's quite a fall for someone who looked to be running away with the state and taking charge on the national level.

Mitt Romney has also seen his numbers tick up slightly (to 20%), putting him just behind Paul (23%) for second place. The poll measured voters who are planning to vote in the Republican caucus.

Perhaps the most telling secondary question was, "Do you think Newt Gingrich has strong principles?" Only 36 percent say that he does, but for Paul that number was 73 percent.

The bad news for Paul, however, is that when asked for their second choice for President, only 9% said they would vote for him after their preferred candidate. That means if supporters of any of the second-tier candidates sense defeat and decided to abandon their choice at the last minute, those votes are more likely to go to Romney. Even if Romney doesn't win, the stronger than expected showing could be the snowball that starts a primary avalanche for him.

One other tidbit from the PPP poll, the first question about Barack Obama asked if the respondents think he was born in the United States. Fifty-two percent either said he was not or they're not sure.
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Thom Hartmann just said he thinks Ron Paul could take Iowa.

Well, if he becomes the republican nominee, it means two things:

1) Maybe some REAL issues will be discussed in debates, and Obama can either sound like a Democrat, or allow himself to be to the right of the Republican nominee.

2) We absolutely MUST have solid LIBERAL (not DLC or Blue Balled Coward) majorities in both houses of Congress if there is even a chance of Ron Paul winning the General Election.

I'd be fine with ending Afghanistan, abolishing the Federal Reserve, legalizing weed, and then complete gridlock on everything else. It's not perfect, but it beats the alternative of the Randtard nightmare that would result from Ron Paul with a teabagger congress. That scares me, and I'm the Devil!
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              Barrack Obama?

Comment

Working...