X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by private parts
    Fat ass Al Gore could move to a smaller house and ride a bike to the next global warming expo. A start?
    Ha! Ha! Nothing like having people who fly in private jets, live in huge homes and ride in large armored SUV’s tell the little guy the world is going to end if we don’t stop burning so much fossil fuel. Hell. They would complain if we all moved into wigwams because the camp fire would be adding to the carbon footprint.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's all good until the Super-volcano Apocalypse.
      We would die quick. People who live further will get to suffer what happens when volcanic ash blocks out the sun and temperatures drop and crops fail. If you are worried about air pollution a super volcano is a motherfucker.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1940444]

Glad we moved here when we did because property values have gone up like crazy. Lot’s going on...
        "Lot's" being defined by old, boring white people forced into an egress to a cultural wasteland...

But hey, been there and live there...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fat ass Al Gore could move to a smaller house and ride a bike to the next global warming expo. A start?
          Who gives a flying fuck about Gore?

This isn't college football, the planet is getting fucked up and the US and Brazil have literally the 2 worst possible leaders on this at the moment...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Who gives a flying fuck about Gore?

This isn't college football, the planet is getting fucked up and the US and Brazil have literally the 2 worst possible leaders on this at the moment...
            Haha! Do you really think governments have that much control over the planet? Do you know how many fires there must have been in the days when man didn't have the technology to put them out? We are lucky we haven't started a thermal nuclear war yet let alone be able to manage a whole planet. The planet has always been fucked. Thank's to technology most of us get to live a little longer. Most industrialized nations today can't even balance their budgets and run up huge amounts of debt. Do you honestly think these governments are capable of putting out vast fires in the Amazon and in Siberia? Like I said, we are lucky we haven't fired off the missiles yet. Power does what it wants and nature does its thing. Nobody here has any say in it so arguing about it is a useless waste of time. Might as well argue over who makes the best beer.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-24-2019, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

"Lot's" being defined by old, boring white people forced into an egress to a cultural wasteland...

But hey, been there and live there...
              That's a pretty harsh description of this site...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Haha! Do you really think governments have that much control over the planet? Do you know how many fires there must have been in the days when man didn't have the technology to put them out?
                You aren't paying attention.

UNILAD brings you the latest news, funniest videos & viral stories from around the world. Sit back, relax & let us entertain you.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It's unfortunate what's happening in the Amazon...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's really not about Al Gore at this point, dummy. Yes, he's imperfect and you can use the "hypocrite argument" (although a lot of what you say here is probably exaggeration if not outright bullshit), but there is no questions that sea levels are rising, ice is melting in the Arctic, and we are on our way to catastrophic change...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1940436]

Hmmmm. For being supposed dumbshits we must be doing something right.
                      Okay I'm sure Jackson's Hole is a nice place to live, or a nice place to visit. Or maybe a nice place to visit and not live, or a nice place to live and not visit, IDK. But it seems rather limited, and that's fine. But basing everything on fracking and douche-ski tourists does not a paradise make...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        My, such strong condemnation! Go easy bud! Maybe take your blood pressure meds and try not to get so excited!

I mean, geez, the Holocaust kind of sucks. How, um, bad...

Comment

• private parts
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2007

It's really not about Al Gore at this point, dummy. Yes, he's imperfect and you can use the "hypocrite argument" (although a lot of what you say here is probably exaggeration if not outright bullshit), but there is no questions that sea levels are rising, ice is melting in the Arctic, and we are on our way to catastrophic change...
                          It's about all the "Al Gores" and their hypocrisy. And yes we might be on our way to "catastrophic" change and I don't think there's a damn thing we can do about it.

Maybe you can start bashing China like you bash the USA, Trump, and boring white people. See if that will stop their pollution onslaught.
                          sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            Just to be exact: Global warming didn't cause the fire, an asshole from a shit hole country lit a match and started it.

Comment

• private parts
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2007

Ok. I take back the shit hole comment.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't think (m)any Brazilians visit this site, just the occasional Argentinian and they don't usually get on too well with each other any way.

Comment

Working...