"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yount
    Commando
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by perrin29
    Chickenfoot is doing a VIP thing for the tour. $550 for ticket in the first couple of rows, meet & greet, backstage tour and some miscellaneous shit.

I was reading the Chickendick quotes on facebook last night. Some real fans are feeling a little peeved at having to fork over that much dosh ($550 for about 30 seconds and a chance to take a photo.) Also $125 for nosebleed seats - that's not going down too well. Not to mention a lot of people shitty that Sammy is ignoring the southeast and a lot of other places.

Who the fuck would shell out HALF A GRAND to meet Hagar??????

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Hmmmm. How many years before Sammy's free concert plan comes into effect? Those eleven people are going to be so thrilled!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        Those eleven people are going to be so thrilled!

And that's a generous estimate of the "crowd"...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Floridaman1985
          Groupie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Yount
          I was reading the Chickendick quotes on facebook last night. Some real fans are feeling a little peeved at having to fork over that much dosh ($550 for about 30 seconds and a chance to take a photo.) Also $125 for nosebleed seats - that's not going down too well. Not to mention a lot of people shitty that Sammy is ignoring the southeast and a lot of other places.

Who the fuck would shell out HALF A GRAND to meet Hagar??????
          Staying out of the SE? Good, I hope he permanently stays away from my neck of the woods.
          "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it." - DLR

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

All I have to do is hear As Is and Stay Frosty once and everything that the fat blonde fucktard has ever done is his life is washed from my memory. Hagar doesn't matter at all. He has been proven obsolete. ADKOT has destroyed him.

I was in 7th grade when I bought 1984 and 5150 on tape at the same time (big spender!). Even back then I knew the right thing to do. I bought the rest of the 6-pack and never bought OU812, because hagar is a faggot.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Halen High
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              All I have to do is hear As Is and Stay Frosty once and everything that the fat blonde fucktard has ever done is his life is washed from my memory. Hagar doesn't matter at all. He has been proven obsolete. ADKOT has destroyed him.
              I think Hagar is very much aware that this is the general view - hence the bitter, delusional rants of recent times.

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

I was in 7th grade when I bought 1984 and 5150 on tape at the same time (big spender!). Even back then I knew the right thing to do. I bought the rest of the 6-pack and never bought OU812, because hagar is a faggot.
                Same. How many impressionable kids back then thought 'Eat 'Em & Smile' was more VAN HALEN than Van Hagar's '5150.' I distinctly remember thinking of 5150: "This doesn't sound like Van Halen." And then later hearing 'Eat 'Em & Smile' and thinking: "Now THIS sounds like Van Halen!"
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                  Who on god's green earth would pay $550 to see that show? CHRIST!!!

If I was using hundred dollar bills for tissues, I might do it, just to have the chance to punch that bastard in the mouth before he takes the stage.
                  Doing that would improve the peoples' evening.

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

Sammy listened to those songs, and knew it, and felt it. Then the flip-flop wearing aliens appeared and said "Sammy, you are erased. Come home with us, the Earth is full. That really cool guy on that recording just said so"

Comment

• golitely
                      Roadie
                      • Nov 2011

Sadly, it occurred to me if there are women who would voluntarily, sober fuck Sammy for free (and I apoligize right now for that on behalf of my entire gender), then there are poor lost souls out there that would shell out this kind of cash for CF. Commenting on them has now become almost as cruel as picking on the retarded...hey wait...

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Sammy wouldnt know what to do with a groupie if she
                        injected his mantoris with stay hard.......
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

I used to think his shit got chicks, I mean I thought chicks digged his shit, and his shit was like where love was at man, cabo wabo baaaaybyyyyyy!! I was young man, I just wanted pussy!

I'M SORRY GOD. (but I can't erase the memories )

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah
                            Sammy listened to those songs, and knew it, and felt it. Then the flip-flop wearing aliens appeared and said "Sammy, you are erased. Come home with us, the Earth is full. That really cool guy on that recording just said so"
                            Yep. Wrap it up asshole.

I never liked hagar but never really hated him until he ragged on this new album, which is the album of the decade so far, hands down. I can taste the bitterness. Too bad sam, only the Mighty Van Halen rocks like that!
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• Greenbuds
                              Roadie
                              • Mar 2004

Don't know if this has been posted. Ched thinks VH could have done a better job on ADKOT:

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

I will break news about Sammy Hagar's weird bellybutton complex in a moment. But first, here's his unsurprising verdict on Van Halen's new songs.

"Truthfully, I think they could have done a better job," he told me this weekend. "If it was me being in the band, I'd probably have a different opinion."

The former Van Halen singer suggested it's not fun passing judgment on David Lee Roth's Van Halen. At least, Hagar's happy fans get a long-awaited new album: "God bless 'em for finally getting it done."

Hagar, who is tight with former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony, said he hears that "these guys don't talk to each other."

"They go into the studio two different times. That's why it took so long," Hagar said, adding with a laugh: "What they put up with each other is a testament to how much they hate Mike and I!"

Comment

• BumBahDeeDah
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Mar 2004

Poor Mike. Is any Chickenblander telling this guy to shut up? There's a very good chance nobody has even thought about hin in the VH camp in five years. He' s got a good bland scam goin. He should ride that and shut up.
                                Last edited by BumBahDeeDah; 02-29-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...