• Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    *ahem*

Cheers!
    Didn't you answer your own question when you admitted to breaking one of Sarge's rules? I honestly don't hate or even greatly dislike anyone that was involved, I just call bullshit when needed.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Vote today! Death awaits more than boredom.
      Damn..Kristy gets bored and the place turns into a giant drama queen frenzy...

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Just curious... why do you keep making references as if you are speaking to a group of people. "guys"... Imapus Sylicker or Izzy as we call him in one individual. Albeit with many colorful personalities, but still one. There's no team, faction, clique, group speak, whatever... at play or in existence any more for a long, long time. Just individuals speaking their minds...

What gives?
        I think most of them still believe there was some kind of concerted effort on "our side", or something.

While it was fairly obvious that there was a lot of circle jerking over here, as seen by posts in the public areas of the site, I will now unveil the whole truth on our own side.

It was pure chaos. If anyone thinks we plotted or gave each other reach arounds after we did something particularly clever, rest assured that was not the case. In fact, there was more admonishing in our own sorry excuse for ranks than over here.

I remember Zahzoo once pulling my ear so hard across the internet that, I shit you not, it took me TWO DAYS to gather up enough courage to read the whole post.

Z., afterwards, you took it back & said that you had had a bad day, but like I said before, you were absolutely right. I was being a prat & you schooled me right.

So there you have it, ladies & gentlemen. The only times we talked over there about what was going on here was to scold each other more than any of you knuckleheads could've hoped to.

The GOAT site exposed. Confessions of a Roth fan. There was never our side. Just a motley crew of - arguably - funny assholes.

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          You are a smart dude double Z, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.
          I get what you are referring to...

Just noticing Izzy... while being a bit bluntly honest and almost mean spirited to VA, he's also being a stand-up guy for his actions on his own. It just appeared he has been permanently branded with guilt by association... I don't believe he's hauling that load of shit with him any more.
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Didn't you answer your own question when you admitted to breaking one of Sarge's rules? I honestly don't hate or even greatly dislike anyone that was involved, I just call bullshit when needed.
            You're just back-pedalling.

Admit it.

How many times have you seen me giving credit where its due? And let me tell you, it's quite amazing how my dick managed to maintain its rather large size every single time.

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

LOL oh no... I knew the site secrets would be divulged some day...

I still feel bad about that bad day I had and totally unloaded, plus growled at anything that moved... Thankfully for those around me my dispostion quickly improved.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                almost mean spirited to VA
                Almost. That's true. I was a bit more emotional than I should've been in my post to VA.

The reason was that it appeared to me he was casting his two friends in the role of innocent victims caught in a tremendous injustice perpetrated by unrepentant bullies. I am not explaining the reason to try to excuse myself, though. It was a hot-headed reply & while I have no choice but to stand by it, I hope the subsequent posts have shown beyond any doubt that I harbour no ill-will towards VA.

He still needs a kick in the butt, though.

Cheers!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Nobody is permanently branded anything, just a spirited discussion.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Nobody is permanently branded anything, just a spirited discussion.
                    You were a bit butt hurt, though.

Cheers!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

You were a bit butt hurt, though.

Cheers!
                      So now I am a member of team butt hurt? You fuckers need to make your minds up!

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

So now I am a member of team butt hurt? You fuckers need to make your minds up!
                        Well, all your friends ran away & you're all alone now.

Cheers!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just for shits and giggles, who is actually in this clique?
                          Who knows.... it never existed outside of c-dog's warped mind.

Except for some obscure pop group from the 60s. REM covered this song in the late 80s.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Well, all your friends ran away & you're all alone now.

Cheers!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I hope the subsequent posts have shown beyond any doubt that I harbour no ill-will towards VA.

He still needs a kick in the butt, though.

Cheers!

You sound like my wife....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

I'll see your one man wolf pack & raise you a one broken man army.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...