X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fifth element
    Commando
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Is anybody else playing these songs way too loud on a school night?? I mean, geez, I have a kid in the house for christ's sake! Good damn thing she doesn't have a test in the morning...
    lolol...last night my son pounded on MY wall to tell me to "keep it down"
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
      Commando
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by wadzilla74
      Thanks! Found that one. Has anyone found the trouble with never full song??
      found it....audio had been disabled by youtube.
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Hehe... I'm listening to it right now.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

RedRocker must have sent out an APB to their stooges to go out to make disparaging comments on these songs all over Facebook. That's the only thing that can account for such bad taste.

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Warham
            I just want to bitch-slap some of these people, especially the ones who say the last great thing Van Halen did was "Humans Being".
            AN NEE BOD DEE WHO THINKS THAT HOR RIF FIC PIECE OF SHIT IS A DEE CENT SONG SHOULD HAVE THEIR MU THER FUCK ING HEAD EX AM MEND. The music is okay, but Jesus Christ the words are awful and the delivery is even worse.
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
              AN NEE BOD DEE WHO THINKS THAT HOR RIF FIC PIECE OF SHIT IS A DEE CENT SONG SHOULD HAVE THEIR MU THER FUCK ING HEAD EX AM MEND. The music is okay, but Jesus Christ the words are awful and the delivery is even worse.
              Holy cow! I appreciate the sentiment, but there's soooo much going wrong in this sentence it's mind boggling.
              I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                I am glad I stayed on the same VanHalenRadio web page all day and never refreshed or signed off. I'm not trying to illegally download or steal but I have listened to the 2 new tunes all day....still listening as I type.....lovin' it.
                AH HAHAHA!!!! YEAH!! Just checked my bedroom desk top. I never logged of that computer so I still have it too. Sweet. Forgot how clean it sounded!!

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
                  Holy cow! I appreciate the sentiment, but there's soooo much going wrong in this sentence it's mind boggling.
                  Listen to the song. That's exactly how Sammy sings it. His delivery is monosyballic and completely flat (as opposed to his ass, which is completely fat).
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

I don't know what the problem is with them being on the VH Radio site, since 94 WHJY in Providence, Rhode Island played both new songs "Blood & Fire" and "The Trouble With Never" a little while ago.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Listen to the song. That's exactly how Sammy sings it. His delivery is monosyballic and completely flat (as opposed to his ass, which is completely fat).
                      I think he's talking about your typing skills more than your commentary about the song.

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Warham
                        I think he's talking about your typing skills more than your commentary about the song.
                        Typing it that way I was attempting to convey the abysmal quailties of the song, it's probably a good thing I failed. If I had been successful at that you would have wanted to burn your keyboard (vomit and all), gouge out your eyes and cut your fingers off.

Comment

• bru87tr
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

I found the others no problem, but I can't find Stay Frosty.
                          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I don't know what the problem is with them being on the VH Radio site, since 94 WHJY in Providence, Rhode Island played both new songs "Blood & Fire" and "The Trouble With Never" a little while ago.
                            The problem TO US wasn't that it was on the VH Radio site, the problem was that it was being linked FROM HERE....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              The problem TO US wasn't that it was on the VH Radio site, the problem was that it was being linked FROM HERE....
                              Oh I totally understand that, we are quite priviledged to have a relationship with the Van Halen camp, I just don't think having them on THEIR site hurts anything since they are being played on the radio for the world to hear.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I really don't get all the hate on the new VH songs.

I guess the stench Van Hagar left is still around.

Another thing is that it seems the last 28 years haven't been too kind to these haters. They are used to mediocrity I guess.

I also think these idiots don't even know what Van Halen was all about in that there was so much more than Jump, Panama, Hot for Teacher, etc.

They think they know but really they don't. And that goes for assholes like Eddie Trunk.

The real Van Halen fans know. We can feel it.

These new tunes KICK ASS.
                                =V V=
                                ole No.1 The finest
                                EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

Working...