Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Who Killed Roth Army? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Killed Roth Army?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for shits and giggles, who is actually in this clique?

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
      The last statement just shows your true mentality. Apathy. As long as it's not me getting picked on who gives a fuck? Homey don't play that.

I think you're still stoned from stupidly smoking weed while on active duty, great move shipmate....

I'm apathetic?

You do realize I was a target of theirs as well? Or does your selective memory not recall that part?
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by TFM_Dale View Post
        Some people can move on and keep getting along and that is what is great about forums, some become bitter basket cases that start 50 sites because somebody dare not agree with them.
        You've moved on. For the most part. Apart from this little episode. But have ALL the people that were on your side moved on?

Be honest.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
          Ever since the whole thing started I've maintained that this was a case of them having a taste of their own medicine.

And I simply cannot make it any clearer that the main reason I post on the internet is for a laugh & that absolutely nothing is out of bounds for me. It's not my fault that there was such paucity of yuks on your side of the field. Here's a free hint - posting a smilie is nowhere near the same league as making up your own joke, however lame it may be.

What I do not tolerate & always lash out at, internet or meat space, is abuse of authority. You may or may not have noticed that when I'm "speaking" to someone here, the colour that their name is rendered in is of scarce importance to me. That's because I don't give a fuck - but will, if & when they abuse their position to get an upper hand in a discussion many times started by themselves.

That's cowardly, abusive & generally poor sportsmanship. The rest, my friend, is fair game.

I *would* have been a hypocrite if I had asked to have my video removed. In truth, I could've, because *I* never posted any personal info. But it's still there.

Cheers!
          And if you guys had gave that dose of medicine without breaking Sarge's rules I would have been one of the first to type "well played". That was not the case.

Comment

You've moved on. For the most part. Apart from this little episode. But have ALL the people that were on your side moved on?

Be honest.

Cheers!
            I am friends with alot of the people that used to post here on FB and believe it or not, we rarely mention this place. I'm sure their are alot of bad feelings leftover from all that happened but I do not have the run down on who is still mad and who is not. Most that bailed just got sick of the same old shit day after day.

Comment

Just for shits and giggles, who is actually in this clique?
              the clique.jpg
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]12997[/ATTACH]
                4 olives and 3 ducks?

Comment

And if you guys had gave that dose of medicine without breaking Sarge's rules I would have been one of the first to type "well played". That was not the case.
                  I've admitted to breaking Sarge's rules once, on purpose, to get banned. I subsequently apologised for that. But my involvement on the whole thing was overwhelmingly "by the book", as it were. Are you still gonna type "well played", or was that one indiscretion enough to flush the hundreds, possibly even near to a thousand other posts?

I am friends with alot of the people that used to post here on FB and believe it or not, we rarely mention this place. I'm sure their are alot of bad feelings leftover from all that happened but I do not have the run down on who is still mad and who is not. Most that bailed just got sick of the same old shit day after day.
                  That same old shit day after day was already going on. It had been going on for a loooong time. In fact, that had a large part on what happened. Some people were just fed up & decided to do something about it. The result wasn't pretty, granted, but that's how shit rolls, I guess.

Cheers!

Comment

4 olives and 3 ducks?
                    Those are grapes.

Cheers!

Comment

Those are grapes.

Cheers!
                      Damn, I was craving olives.

Comment

Internet forums- serious shit.
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Just curious... why do you keep making references as if you are speaking to a group of people. "guys"... Imapus Sylicker or Izzy as we call him in one individual. Albeit with many colorful personalities, but still one. There's no team, faction, clique, group speak, whatever... at play or in existence any more for a long, long time. Just individuals speaking their minds...

What gives?
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                            Just curious... why do you keep making references as if you are speaking to a group of people. "guys"... Imapus Sylicker or Izzy as we call him in one individual. Albeit with many colorful personalities, but still one. There's no team, faction, clique, group speak, whatever... at play or in existence any more for a long, long time. Just individuals speaking their minds...

What gives?
                            You are a smart dude double Z, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance View Post
                              Internet forums- serious shit.
                              I'm not supposed to actually work while I am on the clock am I?

Comment

I've admitted to breaking Sarge's rules once, on purpose, to get banned. I subsequently apologised for that. But my involvement on the whole thing was overwhelmingly "by the book", as it were. Are you still gonna type "well played", or was that one indiscretion enough to flush the hundreds, possibly even near to a thousand other posts?
                                *ahem*

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X