Alexi Jone$ is being Sued by "Crisis Actor" Sandy Hook Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Ha ha! Maybe his penis pills will cause him a nice cardiac arrest? I doubt he takes any of that shit, though...
    Of course he takes his own supplements! Just look at these "amazing" results.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Alex Jones Warns Fans Quitting His Supplements Cold Turkey Can Lead To Homosexuality.

...and Judaism!!

AUSTIN, TX (The Onion)—Cautioning against the devastating effects of abandoning the daily regimen of essential vitamins and minerals, radio host Alex Jones warned his fans Tuesday that quitting his supplements cold turkey could lead to homosexuality and Judaism. “Folks, if you miss even one day of your Anthroplex or Survival Shield X-2, you’re immediately going to start feeling Jewish, gay, or worse,” said the beleaguered InfoWars founder and staunch male virility advocate, emphasizing to his loyal followers that if their bodies were deprived of certain vital testosterone-enhancing products, dangerous symptoms of Deep State–adjacent illnesses could manifest just 72 hours after one’s last dosage. “Remember, your body requires these supplements in order to function properly. Without them, it will begin to completely shut down—the globalist levels in your bloodstream will shoot up, your tolerance for other people will skyrocket, and soon you’ll be attending a trans visibility march with a college-educated platonic female friend before lighting a menorah to kick off a gay orgy at Barack Obama’s house.” Jones added that anyone who did not take the supplements regularly would be better off with the mercy of a quick death by drinking an 8-ounce glass of fluoridated water.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Can anyone explain to me how Conservatives in the US manage to juggle being pro Israeli government and antisemitic at the same time? I'm the opposite and even that sometimes causes confusion sometimes but I really don't see how it works the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
          Can anyone explain to me how Conservatives in the US manage to juggle being pro Israeli government and antisemitic at the same time? I'm the opposite and even that sometimes causes confusion sometimes but I really don't see how it works the other way around.
          Basically it comes down to religious FundaMENTALism. Israel has to exist in order for JC to come back. John Fat Bastard Hagee goes even further, saying that Israel must expand to the "Nile to the Euphrates" borders that God mentioned to Abraham way back in the book of Genesis. The Jews are just a means to an end in that scenario, as long as 144,000 of them are still around to accept Jesus during the Tribulation.

For the not so religiously inclined... they probably just like the fact that Israel (under the current UN mandated model) gives them a convenient base in the Middle East to plot all their assaults on the countires who have oil.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

While some of the various social media outlets claim this is because Jones repeatedly violated their terms of service, it seems more like once the first one censored him the rest followed suit in a domino effect.

Am not too sure how I feel about this. I personally have no use for the man and what he does, but this feels more like censorship, and banning Jones will just make a martyr out of him to his fans: those who take Jones seriously won't rethink their insanity just because Jones has been banned from Facebook, because that bizarre mentality will just find lunacy elsewhere to propagate.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Ironically, Alex also violated the TOS on his own fucking website....

You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
              You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.
              If you violate these rules, your posts and/or user name will be deleted.

Remember: you are a guest here. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted. All civilizations have rules and if you violate them you can expect to be ostracized from the tribe.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post

Am not too sure how I feel about this. I personally have no use for the man and what he does, but this feels more like censorship, and banning Jones will just make a martyr out of him to his fans: those who take Jones seriously won't rethink their insanity just because Jones has been banned from Facebook, because that bizarre mentality will just find lunacy elsewhere to propagate.
                Me too, I'm not comfortable at all with a few billionaires having so much power. The free speech thing too becomes really difficult this site had been through that to the point of almost destruction.

Also it's worth pointing out that Trump remains one of the biggest spenders of advertising in the US as do many other people in power. If as is happening elsewhere in the world a government pays FB for lots of advertising propaganda in say Burmese inciting people to murder opposition to the government is FB going to fix that? We are reliant on Zuckerberg to refuse money from nefarious advertisers no matter how rich, spend cash on employing staff of every nationality to police this shit and be some sort of super benign mod of the world?

Speaking as someone that tried to do it for just a few thousand users with no financial motivation it's not easy.

Also worth remembering that our new god of morality is at best a creep. I'm lovely but still made a mess of it.

Comment

Have mixed feelings about it myself. I support independent media. Prefer the progressive kind myself, but I'm OK with right wing indy media statng their case. In the case of Alex Jones, it's often good for a laugh if nothing else.

On the other hand, his slanderous bullshit often caused real world problems, often at the hands of his deranged followers. Alex should have some sort of consequences for that. Unlike Bill O'Reilly and his "Tiller the Baby Killer" rants, I don't know if Alex's fans have actually killed anybody. They have made numerous death threats though....against everyone from the Sandy Hook families to (most recently) the suits at YouTube, Farcebook, etc. for their latest actions against Jones. Fuck knows how many frogs his followers might have killed, worried that they might be gay.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

On a recent episode of the Knowledge Fight podcast (plug) they talked about Jone$ being banned and how it will really not amount to much unless Jone$ ends up being a figurehead for some uber-right wing site like like GAB or 8Chan. They also talked about how close this stupid F A T is to going to prison.

Today, Dan and Jordan convene an emergency episode of the podcast to discuss the fake bans that Alex Jones has been dealt by social media sites in the last few days. The gents discuss how the meaningless actions further Alex's interests, and how Facebook and Youtube have completely sabotaged their own ability to ever deal with Alex appropriately. Also, they talk about a horrible, monsterous preacher who comes on the show.
                    Last edited by Kristy; 08-08-2018, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Jone$ wasn't banned from Facecrook, not entirely, only his own personal account was.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                        Of course he takes his own supplements! Just look at these "amazing" results.....

Photochop is a supplement?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                          They like the Jews as long as they're over there waiting for the rapture...

Comment

I get what both Sesh and Ford are saying.

It may well be true that some of the things Jones says incite some of those who listen to him to say or do despicable (if not necessarily murderous) things themselves.

At the end of the day, people living in democracies - even the feeble minded - have free will. They have the freedom to be influenced, and the freedom not to do their due diligence, and the freedom to act with a minimal degree of thought as to the consequences. Which isn't to say therefore we live in a consequence-free environment, but you get my point.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                              Basically it comes down to religious FundaMENTALism. Israel has to exist in order for JC to come back. John Fat Bastard Hagee goes even further, saying that Israel must expand to the "Nile to the Euphrates" borders that God mentioned to Abraham way back in the book of Genesis. The Jews are just a means to an end in that scenario, as long as 144,000 of them are still around to accept Jesus during the Tribulation.

For the not so religiously inclined... they probably just like the fact that Israel (under the current UN mandated model) gives them a convenient base in the Middle East to plot all their assaults on the countires who have oil.
                              Israel cannot survive without the US financially backing it. So the pro Israel Jews created AIPAC. Every US politician has to kiss the ass of AIPAC if they want to get elected. They also use sophisticated social strategies by befriending members of the American clergy and getting them to support Israel. Reverend Hagee kisses Israel's ass because they make him feel important and treat him well. Maybe he's getting laid and getting some money transferred to an offshore account. Who knows but the bottom line is Israel will do what it has to do to exist.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

At the end of the day, people living in democracies - even the feeble minded - have free will. They have the freedom to be influenced, and the freedom not to do their due diligence, and the freedom to act with a minimal degree of thought as to the consequences. Which isn't to say therefore we live in a consequence-free environment, but you get my point.
                                That was pretty fucking retarded. When F A T fucks like Jone$ push a propaganda of violence towards others based in nothing more than racism and bigotry then it is no longer "free speech" but hate speech whose intent is to harm others. This is why his (4Chan) rhetoric was pulled. A "free environment" is not to be polluted with the filth Jone$' spews. His F A T ass (and those stupid enough to follow him) have no care for consequences; this is about control and power based in lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X