• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I may have to edit the title of this thread it's so insanely misleading
    See - more proof of Sesh's out of control, heavy handed, some other words I can't think of, over moderation of this site!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I may have to edit the title of this thread it's so insanely misleading,

As said earlier I saw it and though 'fuck someone dug down 6 feet, stole Eddies guitar and then took a shit down the hole'.
      I thought the same thing
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's true I'm exactly like Hitler except more of a micro management obsessive while appearing to let people just get on with it.

Also I cleverly ranted for many posts years ago at length about what a cunt I thought Piers Morgan was before Americans even had the misfortune to know who he was with the hope that I could pay for some witty genius call me that every day.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

It's true I'm exactly like Hitler except more of a micro management obsessive while appearing to let people just get on with it.

Also I cleverly ranted for many posts years ago at length about what a cunt I thought Piers Morgan was before Americans even had the misfortune to know who he was with the hope that I could pay for some witty genius call me that every day.
          Owning a site inhabited by a bunch of pirates and wackos never gets old

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I may have to edit the title of this thread it's so insanely misleading,

As said earlier I saw it and though 'fuck someone dug down 6 feet, stole Eddies guitar and then took a shit down the hole'.
            And then you drank some more...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

It's because you have the same character as a Piers Morgan type...

It's like you became a stuffy old snoot looking down his drunken red nose at others...

I suspect you've always been like that...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                And then you drank some more...
                Yes I did and it was awesome!

Booze is easily the best drug.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Maybe you can be buried in a booze filled casket...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

When you die, I mean...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's because you have the same character as a Piers Morgan type...

It's like you became a stuffy old snoot looking down his drunken red nose at others...

I suspect you've always been like that...
                      Whatever.

I do look down my nose at you that is true because you post so much dumb shit.

You have a massively over inflated opinion of yourself. No one gives a shit if I banned you. Seriously, no one would care at all.

I'm sitting here in that situation with you being a dick to me for years now. I should be sainted, at this point you are only here to make me look good and clever.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

When you die, I mean...
                        You do know you are going to die Mr scared frightened man?

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Whatever.

I do look down my nose at you that is true because you post so much dumb shit.

You have a massively over inflated opinion of yourself. No one gives a shit if I banned you. Seriously, no one would care at all.

I'm sitting here in that situation with you being a dick to me for years now. I should be sainted, at this point you are only here to make me look good and clever.
                          The problem is, you really believe that bullshit...

Get some fresh air and try some water...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ok lets try it for a week.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Ah, Sesh pretty much lets us post all kinds of outlandish shit without going nuts. It's his board so he decides what goes and what doesn't. I'm fine with that. There's a lot more "freedom" here than there used to be.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ah I nearly banned him which would be wrong i suppose?

Yes 'It's his board so he decides what goes and what doesn't' is fair comment but I can't remember the last time I censored anything.

I'm a happy camper but yes I do get irritated a cheapskate using the power of the high Google ranking of the site to promote pseudo science. Why should I pay money to allow an idiot to spread harmful non science which could actually lead to the death of children?

I'm not doing that. I've been within a hairbreadth of banning and deleting on that and I may still do it. I'm not willing to pay money to allow idiots to possibly endanger children. To this point I've instead been arguing but that takes effort.

ELVIS is somehow stupidly equating my winning science arguments with him as censorship or whatever.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-02-2015, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...