X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tob
    Roadie
    • Aug 2011

"Blaze" - you may "burn out," from within, sooner or later.

Originally posted by Tob
    FORD, from what I remember with your posts within "The Front Line," you appear to have feeling, immersed within body of feeling that surrounds oneself and may be, in fact, your being. You are not always on the surface where different world activities occur - that is a good thing. I think you view "world affairs" with what is "offered" or "spun" - your heart has oneself, though, standing tall. You feel what is true.

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Eh, everyone has to die sometime.
      I did it once already and the farther away I get from that date the more attached I get to life. Nevertheless, God willing, I never forget how 1) angry I was for having to come back 2) willing I was to go back 3) sad I was as intensity faded the farther from the marker I got.

l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l

l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l
      l

You should come lay your head on my breastums and burn that fire till the embers glow.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Tob
        Roadie
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Blaze
        I did it once already and the farther away I get from that date the more attached I get to life. Nevertheless, God willing, I never forget how 1) angry I was for having to come back 2) willing I was to go back 3) sad I was as intensity faded the farther from the marker I got.

l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l

l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l
        l

You should come lay your head on my breastums and burn that fire till the embers glow.
        O my.. I understand. I was communicating your expression may not be so fiery, maybe airy with mind. You radiate love. I feel warm love with you, inside.

Understand, I'm earthy and airy, with inner fire and with feeling. You help me. Beautiful.

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You two loony lovebirds get a room.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I did it once already and the farther away I get from that date the more attached I get to life. Nevertheless, God willing, I never forget how 1) angry I was for having to come back
            Just imagine how the rest of us felt...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Tob, at one time did you post under the name "The Calmbe Comprehensive"?
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                Tob, at one time did you post under the name "The Calmbe Comprehensive"?
                Shouldn't that read "Completely Incomprehensible?"

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tob
                  FORD, from what I remember with your posts within "The Front Line," you appear to have feeling, immersed within body of feeling that surrounds oneself and may be, in fact, your being. You are not always on the surface where different world activities occur - that is a good thing. I think you view "world affairs" with what is "offered" or "spun" - your heart has oneself, though, standing tall. You feel what is true. What do you think of visiting with David, sitting with each other, with lawn chairs, communicating? I'm not asking you to post what you think other beings around you want you to.. have you ever met David? Your name is David..

What are you feeling, you, not videos, fellows, or myself.. YOU..

Craig, from vhlinks.com, where I recognize your Chef-name from, new guy.. bean burritos, meditation, with high awareness - O.K.

GS - "Guitarshark" is from Halen's Dome and he and 'Chelle and David would appear there.. cool group. Where is her good page, GS? 'Chelle and GS were, at one time, walking together in the energy state, and both waved, together, with me waving.. friends rock..
                  David wouldn't appear there. but Shark may give you a Karma point if you answer his question.
                  If not he may strenuously try to move this to the watering hole.

And how does one not view world events as spun? In a world where people don't ask why Fox news has a show that says the spin stops here. Why would they need to say that on a NEWS channel?

Shark, did you have an out of body experience with Chelle? Energy state? was Jimmy Walker there?
                  Or a bring back the devil bumpersticker?

This thread has rendered me confused.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l

l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l
                    l

Welcoming people with a near death experience then a tit offering is a bit unusual.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      Welcoming people with a near death experience then a tit offering is a bit unusual.
                      eh, consider the source
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Tob
                        Roadie
                        • Aug 2011

Who's bread crumbs did you follow here?
                        Dear Blaze, you were being helpful with picture-post, I realize that after. With first viewing, I thought you were a "male" being funny or "silly" with posting things, pictures, videos. O, I viewed "Rick" thread, "hurricane" thread, and was unaware of your beauty, heart, good energy. I've known your playful, energized presence, from first reading your creative, wonderful name. You have removed "blindness" from these eyes and Tob, with truth, loves Blaze~

The previous forum I've visited was www.vhlinks.com. There was a post with "strange" red-with-black "illustration" and "horn" hand sign, having what looked like "militant" logo, then VH centered almost at top. What is that? I wrote, then, what I thought of it looking "Nazi" - advertizing with poster - and my feeling was that it wasn't Van Halen. After some communication, then "locking" from other "moderating" person, there was communication to stop posting. That may have been good "idea" - I kept with other posting, and "banning" occurred. Whatever. I suppose my best communication is, maybe, response with other posts. I've known of "Roth Army" forum, I thought, maybe, this was a place to visit. I suppose FORD and Chef and GS have brought me, helping, with their cool, natural expression with name, energy, the way it was with Van Halen, their former site-forum.
                        Last edited by Tob; 08-30-2011, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Tob
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2011

GS - true, with Van Halen, Brad, their "Dome" forum. I thought such name was too long, after some time, then asked Brad if he would help me with the name Calmbe. He gave me help with that and that was pretty cool. 'Chelle and GS and FORD and chewbaccamonkeylunch and twonabomber and Nerf Herder and PAB and Sunya and other people I would remember if viewing their name, great group.

Comment

• Tob
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Shouldn't that read "Completely Incomprehensible?"
                            That was, Chef, funny.. I was laughing. Smiling, pretty good.

Comment

• Tob
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2011

'Spills, David called ME with his heart, we were sitting within chairs of lawn variety, maybe, similar at least, if not, and he then looked at me and communicated, "I think they should stop before they start." Open eyes, unblinking, and looking right at me, me the same with him.

Recognizing truth, being aware, reading, recognizing, with help, witnessing occurrence within the energy state that is beyond what we hear called "news" - we may not view "world events" as "spun" or "disinformation" or "lying" expression, but one, then, begins to realize "U.S. government" or "U.S. military" or "U.S. media" does not communicate true - I have viewed things within the energy state that reveals. This week, one U.F.O. ship appeared, was quiet, and moved forward and on, it was black, round, kind-of "antiquated" and not disk shape. It was around one other location, not here. There was a group, people, unexpected, and then, moving, it appeared. "Benevolent" beings, or not, I'm unaware.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

two bots

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...